Submit

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:51 am
Shelia enters the courtyard and watches a group of Gryffindors go crazy, with the exception of one girl, who seemed to be heading for either the Great Hall or the Entrance Hall.
It was lunchtime anyhow.
She moved along the edge of the courtyard and entered the castle, on her way to lunch.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:56 am
Alutian
Shelia enters the courtyard and watches a group of Gryffindors go crazy, with the exception of one girl, who seemed to be heading for either the Great Hall or the Entrance Hall.
It was lunchtime anyhow.
She moved along the edge of the courtyard and entered the castle, on her way to lunch.
*lands softly*hey you!wait!  

Snow_phoenix

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:41 am
Shelia turns and waits for the Gryffindor who had called out to her. "Yes," she said, "is something the matter?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:05 pm
"I think she wants to go to lunch with you," said Henry, budding in.  

Mangled Parking Meter

applegater42

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:34 pm
sit by lake and pulls out book titled 'advanced defence against the dark arts' looks around at the chaos and rolls eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:27 pm
Alutian
Shelia turns and waits for the Gryffindor who had called out to her. "Yes," she said, "is something the matter?"
Are you a Ravenclaw??  

Snow_phoenix

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:52 pm
"Yes, I am, though for some reason I was invited to Gryffindor tower," Shelai replied, shifting her books to her other side.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:39 pm
Boisy butts into the conversation, "Yeah because shelia is cool like that" cool  

boiseboy
Vice Captain

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:40 am
"Uh...thanks," Shelia said, "Well, I've just finished my potions test, and now I'm off to lunch." This was said with an evil-looking grin. "Keep your eyes on the Slytherin table, it could be interesting," she added in a lower voice.
She hadn't come straight from the potions room, but had stopped off in the kitchens first, where she had added a few drops of her test potion to the jugs of pumpkin juice along the Slytherin table.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:54 pm
I am not the type of person to do pranks but that is pretty funny although now I have to be putting some charms on my food so that I can take out all chances of getting a pramk on me.  

boiseboy
Vice Captain

applegater42

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:23 pm
Alutian
"Yes, I am, though for some reason I was invited to Gryffindor tower," Shelai replied, shifting her books to her other side.

same here  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:00 pm
Those who are invited to gryffindor tower and are not Gryffindors are cool biggrin cool  

boiseboy
Vice Captain

Snow_phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:59 pm
*starts throwing pebbles into the Black Lake until a giant tentacle comes out and tries to grab her!* Aaarrghhh!!!!! Relashio!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:01 am
"Poor Squid..." Shelia said as she entered the castle.  

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
RP at Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers