Potions Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tarinsa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:19 pm
tari shuffled in the door a bit late, then started coughing on all the black smoke in the air.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:21 pm
Boisy looks over at the door. "Oh hey Tari *cough cough* I thought for a second that your were ditching or *cough* something. Where have you been?"  

boiseboy
Vice Captain

Tarinsa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:46 pm
"yea...i got a bit...ummm...distracted..." after coughing a bit more and looking at the smoke, she sat down in a seat. "what did you do?? it was a handy cover to get into class, but...did you blow something up again??"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:35 am
"Yeah it was great blaugh I just mixed in a couple of unknown chemicals and KABLOOIE. It was terrific biggrin " Boisy glances over at the set of other chemical and has a curious look on his face ninja  

boiseboy
Vice Captain

boiseboy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:06 pm
Boisy heads over to the table with poitions and starts to collect unknown chemicals. He heads back over to his table and set everything down. He then started to look at the different colors to see which ones he was going to mix first.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:24 pm
Shelia saw the smoke coming out of the potions classroom and wondered briefly if she should get another teacher. But, then again, she was already late and didn't need to get into trouble. Instead, she drew her wand and went over how to do the water spell in her mind.
Inside, the smoke was coming from one particular cauldron, where a boy was busily tipping potion ingredients in. Shelia jumped forward and grabbed his hand as he was about to tip something out of a vial.
"Don't! You already have essence of yew wood in there! If you add liquid unicorn hoof, you'll flash-flood the dungeons!"
She added in a lower tone, "Though you should keep those ingredients and the results in mind. You never know just when you might come across the password to the Slytherin common room. Another thing: once they're mixed together, you have five seconds to get out of the way. Keep that in mind when playing pranks!"
She moved off and set up her own potions station, ingredients laid out neatly.
She grinned. She knew the Slytherin common room password for the next two weeks. Her only problem was that she didn't know the location of the common room, other than it being in the dungeons.  

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Tarinsa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:17 am
tari watched as he got stopped from flooding the classroom, trying hard not to laugh to much.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:15 pm
Boisy looked over at Tari as she was laughing at him. His face starts to show a little mischievious grin and then he turns around and starts to mix chemicals and he hides his mixtures by louching over so no one could see what he was doing. He turns back around and he has two flasks in his hand. One is half full and is red and the other is an sixteenth full and is purple. "Can anybody guess what will happen next?" Boisy readily had one flask ontop of the other just in case someone tried to stop him. Not even a quick sneaky spell could stop him before he mixed both chemicals.  

boiseboy
Vice Captain

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 4:00 am
Shelia looked over and shouted a startled warning just as the flasks tipped. A huge explosion shook the room--and quite possibly the castle--and filled it with pink smoke.
Shelia ran for the door, grabbing the irresponsible boy and the girl as she went.
Once outside, she let go of the girl and slammed the boy into the corridor wall by the shoulders. She put her face up close and yelled, "DO NOT MIX UNKNOWN POTIONS INGREDIENTS IN UNKNOWN QUANTITIES IN THE SCHOOL POTIONS ROOM! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED US! MOST POTIONS THOSE COLORS CAUSE A MEGA-EXPLOSION WHEN MIXED! YOU'RE JUST LUCKY THAT THEY WERE BOTH WEAK ENOUGH TO ONLY SHAKE THE SCHOOL A BIT! DO YOU HEAR ME? POTIONS EXPERIMENTATION IS NOT A GAME!"
Shelia was ready to slap him to drive the point home but stopped herself short and instead turned on her heel and stalked away to the other end of the corridor.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:41 pm
Boise sees Shelia walk around the cornerr furious and then starts laughing like crazy" rofl rofl rofl That was great. Did you see the look on her face right when the potions mixed. Well next time she should have looked at the label before freakin' out. If she would have taken the time to look she would have seen this" Boise shows the label in his handA
Quote:
Product of Zonkos
Mix this with any other chemical and it will create a harmless explosion that will surprise those around with a big bang. Harmless but powerful
"That was hilarious rofl rofl rofl "  

boiseboy
Vice Captain

Tarinsa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:33 pm
tari rolled her eyes, trying not to laugh too much. "your crazy boisy! it's the beginning of school, and you've already managed to get into trouble..." smileing a bit guiltily, she added "but the look on the proffesor's face was priceless!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:46 pm
"You saw it too. That was hilarious rofl rofl . I never knew that today was going to be so much fun."  

boiseboy
Vice Captain

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:06 pm
Shelia shot an intense glare at the student who had caused the explosion. How could he be laughing? He could have seriously harmed someone! She continued to fume at the irresponsible behavior of the Gryffindor boy until the potions professor showed up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:05 pm
Sam runs in. "Oh sorry professor, I was so caught up finding everything and inbetween classes was crazy. What did I miss?" Sam asked.  

CutesieBubbles

Talroo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:56 pm
James Aspenwood, known to few and feared by many, sat in the back of the class, trying not to laugh. After seven years of potions, she was quite experienced with this kind of thing. Fourth year's got style... She thought, amused. The teacher now, oh my. This one seemed strict enough for her taste, but she had totally botched the whole kaboodle. Hm. James of course, would be dissapointed if the fourth year didn't get flunked on the spot, but perhaps that was too much to hope for. This Sheila person though....James dismissed her quickly. Not too much of a problem by half. Might be fun to get her under my wing, though....  
RP at Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff