Herbology Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boiseboy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:22 am
Boisy continues on popping the boil and when Boisy has finished extracting the stink sap from all of them, he sits in his chair and waits patiently for the others to finish so he could start on the next assignment.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:38 pm
Princess_Motoko
palpatine13
"I ship the stinksap off to the muggle schools and they put it in their lunches and feed it to the kids. I can get good money off of it but sadly it's no good because it isn't wizard money. Just kidding. xd

if you're going to sell it to someone i want a 20% share of the profits

"Did I mention this was slave labor Muahahahaha! Oh I crack myself up sometimes. Well anywho, is everybody finished?"  

Mangled Parking Meter

boiseboy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:13 pm
"Hey professor, where do you want us to put the jars once we are finished?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:42 am
Shelia popped the last boil on the plant and used a spell to cover the vial with a wizard form of muggle plastic wrap. She placed it on the table beside the now bare looking mimbulus mimbletonia. ((not sure of spelling))  

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Raenefxx

5,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:27 pm
*hands over her sap* i don't care what you say about slave labour i want paying.

otherwise i will um....i ahvem't decided yet  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:14 pm
Boisy looks around the room in curiosity while he waits for the next instructions. He sees this weird looking plant that he couldn't really describe. "Hey professor, what is that?" Boisy points to the object in the corner of the room.  

boiseboy
Vice Captain

Soccerjoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:19 pm
*the defense against the dark arts professor comes in* this doesnt look to safe. woops i left my class alone!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:31 pm
"1. Put the jars by mer when you are done. 2. You're in school, you don't get paid. 3. That is a Venomous Tentcula. dont get too close or it will bite you, and that wouldn't be very good.  

Mangled Parking Meter

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:49 pm
Shelia placed her jar of pus by the professor and ran over to wash her hands before a line formed.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:39 pm
"No need to wash your hands, a simple spell can clean them, well actually there is two, but one is only for liquids. Come here and I will clean them for you." He takes Shelia's hand and says, "Tergeo." Shelia's hands were instantly wiped clean of the Stinksap.  

Mangled Parking Meter

boiseboy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:27 pm
Boisy hurries over toward the professor to get his hands cleansed of the putrid smell.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:41 pm
"Tergeo," said Professor Henry, cleaning Boisy's hands. "Ok class, we will begin our next project." He pulled out a pulsating bag from underneath the table. "Becareful with these, these are Bounciing Bulbs. They can wriggle free of your grasp and hit you in the face. We will be potting and growing them. The growing periods will differ, because of the soil. IF yours dowsn't appear tyo be growing you will have to repot them in new soil. When they are fully grown they will have a beautiful array of flowers. You will keep them when we are done, that is if, of course, you dont kill them."

He grabbed some trays and sliced open the bag with magic and placed the bulbs on the tray; he handed a tray to every one. "Get some pots and start planting them," he instructed.  

Mangled Parking Meter

boiseboy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:30 pm
Boisy went over and got everything that he needed to pot the Bouncing Bulbs. Boisy grabbed the Bouncing Bulb firmly in his grasp and started to head toward the pot when the thing Boisy feared would happen. Because of the luck that Boisy was having that day, he tripped and the Bouncing Bulbs fell out of his hands and started to beat him silly as he lay on the ground feeling sorry for himself. He didn't feel like doing anything so he just layed.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:14 pm
"I know how you feel, Boisy. I have off days too."  

Mangled Parking Meter

Ozzie_Freak_4114

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:42 pm
im late arnt i  
RP at Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers