Reply RP at Hogwarts
Transfiguration Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Makes_another_account

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:21 pm
Bummer, am I late again? or did i just miss the class?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:32 pm
Hanny Weasley-Potter
Bummer, am I late again? or did i just miss the class?

i dunno, but you should come to my class (charms-the one with all the exclamation marks) where we don't turn defenceless kitties into statues  

Raenefxx

5,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:29 pm
Shelia was sitting in the back, reading the section of her Transfiguration book on Animagi. She raised her hand, still reading. "What if we don't have a pet?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:33 pm
Alutian
Shelia was sitting in the back, reading the section of her Transfiguration book on Animagi. She raised her hand, still reading. "What if we don't have a pet?"
I think you should ask the Care of Magical Creautures professor dear,but I haven't seen anyone applying for that job,I'll see what I can do.  

Snow_phoenix

Mangled Parking Meter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:52 pm
"Why don't you just conjure up a bunch of birds and give everyone one," suggested Henry. "Avis," he said and one replusing looking bird came out of his wand. Henry looked at it with a mixture of disgust and surprise. The bird was twitching and squaking repeadily. Not knowing what to do, Henry said, "Incendio." The bird burst into flames and died. Henry looked up and saw the shocked faces staring at him and said, "Well I had to put it out of its misery. Next time, I will leave the bird summoning to the teacher."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:32 pm
Boisy turned to the closest person next to him and asked"What are we suppose to be doing? I zoned out for a second and completely missed anything the professor would have said of she said anything."  

boiseboy
Vice Captain

Snow_phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:51 pm
palpatine13
boiseboy
Boisy turns towards Princess_Motoko "Professor Bittersweet says it was torcher only if you kept the pet that way. We aare only dong it for a minute or 2. Maybe even less. If it was comlete torcher for our pets then Professor Bittersweet wouldn't be telling us to do it now would she?" Boisy turns towards Professor Bittersweet..."So what is ths spell that we say?"

But what if we get the spell wrong and turn our pets into have pet half thing-we-tried-to-trasfigure? What if we can't reverse it then? What a sight that would be in Diagon Alley, half cat half roll of parchment. But I doubt that will happen.
You can simply lift the spell by saying "Finite Incantatem" Mr.Palpantine.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 4:08 am
Shelia brought up her hand. "Actually, Finite Incantem only works on spells in progress; It will only work when the wizard is performing the spell, not after. For after you have to find the counter-spell."  

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Snow_phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:01 am
Alutian
Shelia brought up her hand. "Actually, Finite Incantem only works on spells in progress; It will only work when the wizard is performing the spell, not after. For after you have to find the counter-spell."
Actually,after the object is transfigured,it is still under the spell,counter spells are usually used to deflect attacks.F

For example : You-know-who uses Crucio against Wormtail,the curse will be active before he lifts it(thus using Finite Incantaem)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:50 am
((I've never gotten the impression that he lifts it with Finite Incantem. I've always seen it as the spell being in progress until he just drops the power in it.
Counter-spells aren't always used to deflect attacks.))

Shelia closed the book, raised her wand, and said, "Avis". Three small, brightly colored birds flew out. She used Accio to bring one back to her and the Banishing charm to send one to Motoko and one to Henry.
She then read the instructions in the book on transfiguring animals, holding the cheeping bird in her left hand and her wand in her right. She said the incantation and the conjured bird turned into a goblet, though it still had the same color patterns as the bird did. Shelia re-read the book and did the spell again. This time it became a normal silver goblet.  

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Snow_phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:54 pm
Alutian
((I've never gotten the impression that he lifts it with Finite Incantem. I've always seen it as the spell being in progress until he just drops the power in it.
Counter-spells aren't always used to deflect attacks.))

Shelia closed the book, raised her wand, and said, "Avis". Three small, brightly colored birds flew out. She used Accio to bring one back to her and the Banishing charm to send one to Motoko and one to Henry.
She then read the instructions in the book on transfiguring animals, holding the cheeping bird in her left hand and her wand in her right. She said the incantation and the conjured bird turned into a goblet, though it still had the same color patterns as the bird did. Shelia re-read the book and did the spell again. This time it became a normal silver goblet.
I know you're a smart student Ms.Sheila,so you of all people ought to know that 6th years and above learn non-verbal spells,it is very useful when in battle and experienced witch and wizards can use them effectively while younger and less experienced ones may be a little weak,and you-know-who is a very powerful wizard so non-verbal spells are easy for him.By the way,good job on the goblet Ms.Sheila,you did it perfectly even when I haven't gave the assigments yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:26 am
Shelia blushed a little in embarrasment. "Sorry, Professor. I just kind of get ahead sometimes in work. I found the instructions for animate to inanimate transfiguration spells and worked it out from there..."
She fiddled with the goblet, then set to work silently embellishing it with a raised picture of a phoenix and a weaving pattern around the rim.  

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Snow_phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:36 pm
Alutian
Shelia blushed a little in embarrasment. "Sorry, Professor. I just kind of get ahead sometimes in work. I found the instructions for animate to inanimate transfiguration spells and worked it out from there..."
She fiddled with the goblet, then set to work silently embellishing it with a raised picture of a phoenix and a weaving pattern around the rim.
It's okay Ms.Sheila,i admire your passion for learning,but next time,please wait until I give out the assigments  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:28 pm
'Avis' said motoko and screamed as she watched her precious kitty kura turn into a statue. she then promptly burst into tears.

'turn him back' screamed motoko at the teacher  

Raenefxx

5,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100

Mangled Parking Meter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:56 pm
Henry admired the statue. "Hey, if I broke off its tail, what would happen if you turned it back?" Henry went to go grab the tail. He grasped it firmly; the statue was really cold. He applied force on the tail but it didn't break.  
RP at Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff