How old are you in real life?
  22+
View Results

o0Rosey0o

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:08 am
Name; rosey
sex: Female  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ah. Another furry guild. Ah well. Gotta show support to my fellow furs / scalies / equines or whatever have you.

Name: Zero Husky (even though my account is Sheeef on Gaia)
Species: Blue Siberian Husky
Description: Physical traits or characteristic traits? Physical traits should be apparent in my art work and characteristic traits you're going to have to find out about me.
Picture of Fursona:

Drawn by me. More can be found in my sig, profile, and FA account; which I will link to you at the end of this entry.
About Zero: I'm a very busy fur. I work full time, maintain the Charity of Furs, and am currently planning my life out in regards to education and future profession. I am a photographer, or at least I tell myself I am; photographs can be found at my Flickr page: Flickr. I've been on gaia since 2004. I've always owned charities. I can be nice when I want to be. I can be rude and an a** when I want to be. That was officially your unofficial warning. Begging without a good case is subject to ignore list for me. I can be stuck up and I can be modest.
Age: 19 - but my intelligence proceeds the human construct of time, please don't be fooled.
Profession: Artist. Photographer. and Website journalist and builder.
Fur Affinity: Zero Husky

Anything else. Ask.
Don't expect me to be busy. I lead an extremely busy life.

Cheers.

~ Zero

Sheeef
Vice Captain

Invisible Gaian

Chanco Tasker

8,575 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:08 pm
QUITE permanatly!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:13 pm
Sheeef
Ah. Another furry guild. Ah well. Gotta show support to my fellow furs / scalies / equines or whatever have you.

Name: Zero Husky (even though my account is Sheeef on Gaia)
Species: Blue Siberian Husky
Description: Physical traits or characteristic traits? Physical traits should be apparent in my art work and characteristic traits you're going to have to find out about me.
Picture of Fursona:

Drawn by me. More can be found in my sig, profile, and FA account; which I will link to you at the end of this entry.
About Zero: I'm a very busy fur. I work full time, maintain the Charity of Furs, and am currently planning my life out in regards to education and future profession. I am a photographer, or at least I tell myself I am; photographs can be found at my Flickr page: Flickr. I've been on gaia since 2004. I've always owned charities. I can be nice when I want to be. I can be rude and an a** when I want to be. That was officially your unofficial warning. Begging without a good case is subject to ignore list for me. I can be stuck up and I can be modest.
Age: 19 - but my intelligence proceeds the human construct of time, please don't be fooled.
Profession: Artist. Photographer. and Website journalist and builder.
Fur Affinity: Zero Husky

Anything else. Ask.
Don't expect me to be busy. I lead an extremely busy life.

Cheers.

~ Zero

I watched you razz
-Alexon  

Aurorius
Captain

Sheeef
Vice Captain

Invisible Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:16 pm
Danke. I could always use more watchers. Did you just start using FA. You have like nothing in your gallery. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:41 pm
Name : emiko
Species : human [in love with werewolf]
sex: female
Description : I'm a nice girl who is very supportive of my werewolf and loves animals. heart

XxWerewolfXLoverxX

Aurorius
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:48 pm
Sheeef
Danke. I could always use more watchers. Did you just start using FA. You have like nothing in your gallery. <3

Yeah, I just started :I
I really want to get a tablet.. but it's like $200  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:49 pm
Tablets are nice, yes. But it really depends on the artists true skill. Practice with traditional art and get the feel of it before investing in a tablet. <3

A tablet won't increase the true skill of an artist; only make their art more marketable and easily shared over the electronic community.

Sheeef
Vice Captain

Invisible Gaian

Zanko-kun

Questionable Prophet

13,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:06 pm
Name:
Zanko
Sex:
Male
Sexual preference:
Pansexual
Species:
Red Fox
Description:
Just your average Shape-shifting red fox. Messy blue hair
and bright green eyes. Fun loving, mischievous, and a bit of
a flirt. And is all for Tom foolery and getting in trouble. But
over-all a open-minded and accepting cuddly fox.

Picture of Fursona:
When I get one I'll put it up..
Referral:
Gaionz  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:54 pm
Woops.. I pressed edit instead of quote.

I do traditional art, just not in the "fur" category. I can draw and stuff and when people see it, it's either.. "ohh thats nice!" or "grrr.." I was selected to some state museum thing in 3rd, 4th, 6th and 7th grade but I look back at them and it still looks ok.

Also I don't have a scanner.  

Aurorius
Captain

ElementalFurries

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:11 pm
Name: Charlie Dennis(Human) Wings the Eagle, Stripes the Tiger, Inferno the Giant Dragon, and Skipper the Walrus
Sex: Male
Species: ShapeShifter
Description: he just a normal boy but mistakey took the evlator to the rocket. Returning home(Earth), a Purple Hole appear out of nowhere it sucks the space ship in and some how returned to Earth. Later I discover I got superpowers that shapeshift into 4 different elemental fursora.
Site: http://elementalfurries.deviantart.com/ http://www.furaffinity.net/user/elementalfurrries/  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:13 pm
First name: Cody
Fake Last name: Redclaw
Furry: Dragon-cat. Mostly cat with dragon wings and slightly dragon features.
I don't have any pics as of yet, due to me procrastinating >w<"  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Kaji the Neko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:24 pm
Name: Roka
Species: Feline
Description: Friendly, a little strange according to some, fiercly loyal according to a lot ^^;
I like having fun with people, but sometimes I just want a friend or two to play video games with >:3
Referral: none really, Gaia occupies most of my time when I do sign onto any site xD
I could refer you to Mr Ray's Wig World, if that helps x3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:00 pm

Hi, kids.

.-.

I just got invited, how'd you find me? o.O;;
User Image
Name: Fotter, Fottrot, or Fot-fot
Species: Fox-otter
More specifically, I'm 24 years, been in the fandom for a decade, and probably ancient by your standards.
My fursona is a patch-worked critter, red-tannish like a red-fox, smooched faced and big nosed like an otter, and possessing of a foxytail. >.>
Latest picture
I don't involve myself too much in the furry community anymore, aside from drawing a lot lately.
Have any questions? I'm open to discourse through PM, IM, FA notes, profile comments.. ectect. I lurk.

fotter

Shameless Elder

9,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Furs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers