Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dawnee
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:39 pm
i brought in hpfan for the nurse to look at she knocked herself out coming in to the common room  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:11 pm
help i got hit with a rabbit curse i have rabbit ears and a tail.  

dawnee
Crew

hpfan429924

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:19 pm
dawnee
i brought in hpfan for the nurse to look at she knocked herself out coming in to the common room

thank u dawnee  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:58 pm
hpfan429924
dawnee

thank u dawnee
your welcome i hope your head feels ok  

dawnee
Crew

crystalice24201

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:56 pm
Crystal limps in, moaning through her tightly clenched teeth. she slowly walked up to hpfan. "I was just walking outside, minding my own business, when a Slytherin swooped down on a Firebolt. I swear, those things shouldn't be used out on the grounds! (unless it's the qudditch pitch, then I will like to watch it). So he swooped down, and flew right into me. Topspeed, too. He flew into my left side of my body. I think it may be a broken arm and a badly cut leg. He tried to fly off with a sneer on his face, but I managed to shout a couple of jinxs after him." Crystal groaned, and doubled over, holding her side. "Can you help?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:44 pm
"ooh man *vomits on floor 2 or 4 times* eww gross *vomits again*" emily moaned and groaned between vomits "i was hit with a lavender colored spell i don't know what it did but i have a bump in my stomach and i keep vomitting in the mornings and i keep feeling kicks in my stomach ohhhhh *vomits 5 more times*" emily manages to say "please ow help me" she finishes  

dontsupersizeme

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:43 pm
"Wow....I'm not even a nurse and I know you're pregnant!" Sunrise said, not trying to sound rude, but then realizing how incredibly rude it was. "Oh, I'm sorry Emily! Here, I'm being let out today anyway!" She got up and let Emily lie down in the bed she had once occupied.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:19 am
Emily Wixom walked in very ill and barely got in when she vomited.  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:26 am
Sunrise cringed slightly as Emily vomited.
"Emily, you alright? I got here before you. Did you throw up on your way?" Sunrise asked quickly.

((there! an excuse!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:30 am
"I almost didn't make it at all Sun. More than once I fell back down the stairs." Emily's hair was tangled as if to prove her point.  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:29 pm
"I'm sorry Ems, I should've stayed with you." Sunrise said apologetically.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:13 pm
"As long as I just lay down for a moment I forgive you." Emily was feeling very weak and ready to pass out as she fell onto a hospital bed.  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:57 pm
Sunrise laughed shakily as she started thinking that maybe Emily's sickness was contagious. She was starting to get dizzy and weak. She shook her head, hoping it was only stress. then she felt so weak she had to sit on the bed beside Emily and bury her face in her hands.
"I think you're contadious Em," she mumbled as she fell forward onto the floor weakly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:35 am
Emily began to sob. "I'm sorry Sun. I don't know what is wrong. It's amazing that you could catch it so fast. I can't even nurse you since I can't stand up with out falling." Emily closed her eyes and vomited again.  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dontsupersizeme

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:39 pm
"um i think i feel better for now i have to get to class now thannks nurse." said emily as she walked out feeling so much better than when she had walked in  
RP at Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff