Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold,Gifts,Prizes All FREE FREE FREE

Back to Guilds

Awesome contests, games and gold give-aways! 

Tags: Contest, 1 Gold To Join!, Prizes, Free, Gold 

Reply Gold,Gifts,Prizes All FREE FREE FREE
10k to someone who needs it! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:35 am
i understand that alot of people need and want it.but i am low on gold and cant seen to save it up to get something nice.it would be really cool if u chose me.thx for ur time and plz choose me if u can thx. sad wink heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:16 pm
i needs it ..... i thinki sweatdrop emo cheese_whine  

MR HIGH COMMAND

PF101

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:40 am
plz donate me some gold im saving up 4 the feathers plz i realy need some gold 10k plz  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:49 am
i need the 10k -_-" i'm a member for like a year or 2??? idk but i still dun look like the others biggrin D  

TheInfamousHobo

Ruthless Risk-Taker

iiRawrCrayonsii

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:32 pm
i really really need the money i was just hacked and my friends where so nice to give me some stuff so i wont look too noobie i would really appricitae it if i got the gold thanx (:
ii Emo_Karen ii
User Image
Well i know you might need money and i would really like to help!
User Image
And please please please do not fake it because i know when you fake!I am not stupid but some times im stupid enough to fall for them!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well lets see the replies! dramallama << rofl 4laugh mrgreen whee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:24 am
Well I would really like 10k cuz I really need 2 change my name becuz mine is just poop and 10k is exactly the gold amount I need so I would really appreciate it if you gave the gold 2 me and I am NOT faking.  

lol_cookiez_865

Wyrda Stenr

Invisible Streaker

10,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:22 am
i need money because i started a RolePlaying guild and i need gold to make individual forums for different RolePlaying. i would Play Zomg to get Gold but im getting extremely tired of it xd

btw, my RolePlaying guild is called Lion fish and catfish >.> so far, i only got 3 PeoPle to join...  
Gold,Gifts,Prizes All FREE FREE FREE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff