Exman Rising! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rue867
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:06 pm
"UH-OH!" Exman tried making a shield that only helped to ease the blow. He turned and grabbed the shuriken that finally came back. He launched a beam of straight light energy. "Dodge this!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:11 pm
She smirked, "Why should I dodge when I can push it back?" She launched a beam of dark and ice energy that soon collided with the light energy. She held her concentration, making sure not to do anything foolish to get both of them killed.  

Rei Sakurazaki

rue867
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:14 pm
Exman continues to keep his beam going now beginning to sweat, his scarf begins to blow back. Ex continues and then smirks. He has physics on his side. "Hey, Lone! Here's my plus, the light is from Sol which means it's hot and burns through your ice and well everyone knows light beats dark!" His beam exploads forward again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:20 pm
rue867
Exman continues to keep his beam going now beginning to sweat, his scarf begins to blow back. Ex continues and then smirks. He has physics on his side. "Hey, Lone! Here's my plus, the light is from Sol which means it's hot and burns through your ice and well everyone knows light beats dark!" His beam exploads forward again.
She quickly cut off the beam, and Exman's beam of light shot forward. She got out of the way of it and since he was so concentrated on the beam, she used dragon claw martial arts to try to knock him down.  

Rei Sakurazaki

rue867
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:23 pm
Ex flew up and hit the ground with a smack. He got up with his feet twirling and tripping Lone. He jumped up and fired down on her with an explosive beam of light.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:27 pm
The beam ripped a hole through her yukata sleeve. "Heh, quite dependant on Sol's power aren't you?" She took a kunai into her hand and once again charged forward.  

Rei Sakurazaki

rue867
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:30 pm
Ex landed and pulled his own shuriken back out. "Not at all, if you want a real fight like that then it can be arranged."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:37 pm
She stopped. "Well this is rather entertaining. But I'm saying that you need to also hone your own skills." She threw the kunai at him.  

Rei Sakurazaki

rue867
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:42 pm
Ex knocked away the kunai with his shuriken back towards Lone. Followed by throwing his shuriken that broke apart into smaller shurikens that skattered towards her followed by varies blasts of energy. "ha!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:48 pm
Natsuki had anticipated this, and used spirit energy to break her kunai into little bits as well. As Exman's shards of shuriken flew at her, she caught the shards on the slab of ice and threw it to the ground, shattering it and spraying shards of ice and metal over the ground. "I'll clean it up later."  

Rei Sakurazaki

rue867
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:51 pm
Rue was ready to finish the fight. He ran up to Lone and punched at a increased speed with his hands incased in light energy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:02 pm
Leon dove up in his motorcycle, just as the fight was starting. Leon was perched on top of a roof top nearby. Ouch, he thought, seeing the fight going on. I probably could do better though. He smiled to himself, his inner lion roaring his approval at his thoughts. He slipped down the escape route, walking twards them just as the fight was finishing, it seemed.  

rubidrake2

Rei Sakurazaki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:03 am
rue867
Rue was ready to finish the fight. He ran up to Lone and punched at a increased speed with his hands incased in light energy.
"Heh, you ought to know better than try to use martial arts on me." She suddenly dropped to the ground to avoid the punches, and then used a leg to sweep Exman's legs out, and slammed a fist right next to his head, leaving a large indent in the concrete. "Well, I think we should go eat or something." She stood up and brushed herself off, a bright light engulfed her and she was back in regular clothes. "If you want that is..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:31 pm
Exman blasts Lone with a fatal hit. "No...now we're finished!"
EXMAN WINS!!!
biggrin  

rue867
Captain

Rei Sakurazaki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:36 pm
rue867
Exman blasts Lone with a fatal hit. "No...now we're finished!"
EXMAN WINS!!!
biggrin
Once Natsuki picked herself up, she went over and slapped Kyle over the head. "BAKA! Haven't you heard that its not nice to hit a person when their back is turned???? I wasn't even in my battle gear! What do you think would have happened if I didn't duck in time eh? My head would be rolling across the quad!!!!!!!"  
Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff