Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coral Andrews
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:05 pm
I love llamas!

dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:25 pm
Hi I'm AmuandIkuto1. I prefer my real name Katryna! Plz call me Amu or Kit-kat. I love the outdoors, helping nature, and stuff like that. I love sining and have vids on youtube(My user name is AmuandIkuto802) I am currently writing a story and song! I hope we can get along.
I love teddy bears and my dream is to become singer.  

Katryna_loves_peace

5,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

MoldyTofu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:24 pm
Um, hi.
I'm MoldyTofu. You can call me whatever you want, so long as I know you're talking to me. I like cosplaying, and confusing people, and lighting people on fire art.
I got invited by Bloody Valentine 47.
>.>"  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:38 pm
Helloz!
i'm lightangel33. but you can call me Light... or Jay. preferrably light.
I have a really fat dog named vicious (but he's a huge baby) a spawn of satain cat named mittens, a turtle named cosmo, an annoying as heck bird that never shuts up named saydee, and a black bunny named Twilight *who's name isn't associated witht he fracking book or movie*
Use to be a twilight fan... untill the movie came out and a bunch of wanna be fan girls came about. Got sick and tired of them and hated twilight ever since ^_^
was invited by my buddy valentine :3

Oh... did i mention i love art... writing... and being random?  

lightangel33

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Bloody Valentine 47

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:00 pm
Ahhh~
Thanks for joining you guys!
Love ya, ♥

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:06 pm
So...Hi...
Im Marissa. But People just call me Bunny. Or Blazer. Or her. >_>
And I have a fat rabbit name blazer, so thats where I got my username from xD....Math is stupid. Along with....milk. e_e
Got invited by Valentine. (;

Umm... xD ANd I like to read, draw, and...cake! <3  

-Fancy R

Bloblike Bunny

Miera42

Unbeatable Seeker

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:30 am
D: i loves math and milk.....!! >.< you didn't......

lol....um, hiyas miera42......... ninja i have a lot of varying interests, sort of a jack-of-all-trades, i suppose just not very good at it >.<, i roleplay a LOT, as light, blazer, kitty and bloody can tell you ninja um, yeah........*facepalms* ach, this is awful....XD

i love to make new friends, spend time with my critters (9 cats, 2 pigs-ah i mean horses XD, some dozen+ rats, and hissers.... <.< all at my mom's

just two cats at dad's crying i wanna more critters there, and NOT the one that was scampering around my room )

ummmmmmmmm........wanna know more, or be my friend, PM me!! biggrin (warning to the wise.....hello kitty is REALLY RANDOM folks eek lol...just playing...ur awsome kitty ^^) oh yeah....and i love making different characters, and have interesting sound affects. one ofa meh favorites is GYAH...! ^^ so anime-ish...lol  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:54 am
:O YOU LIKE MATH!?!

Whats the world coming too... D: *hides*

And milk!!! D:<

I hate milk. Im not gonna drink an opaque white liquid that was secreted by a cow!! XD  

-Fancy R

Bloblike Bunny

little miss vampire chick

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:07 pm
Hi peoples!!
My names little miss vampire chick, can call me whatever you want, i dont really mind. My real names Chloe~so u can call me that too. I loovveee VaMpIrEz and Twilight. (I cant wait for eclipse to come out!!) I love roleplaying and chocolate...and cookiez....and ice-cream...and RaNdOm StUfF!! My favourite colour is blue. I turn another year older on the 19th of September. My favourite animala are tigers!! I have a puppy named Peppa, she's a black and white maltese cross shitzu. She is SoOoO cute!!

Anyway, thanx for inviting me to the guild!! O.o  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:13 pm
bunny_blazer
:O YOU LIKE MATH!?!

Whats the world coming too... D: *hides*

And milk!!! D:<

I hate milk. Im not gonna drink an opaque white liquid that was secreted by a cow!! XD

you must like full metal alchemist  

scoot of whookos

chancellor cherryclaw
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:28 pm
greetings people. its scoot. i needed to switch profiles due to security reasons  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:28 pm
Hai, everyone! You may call me Tali. I've gotten many names, but most likely none of you know me by Pumpkin, so, there we have it, ja~! I can't spell all that well, I'm usually on sugar-highs, and I am very into role play, as it is all I ever do on this site anymore, basically. I've been on since 2007, so it's a good three years. =] Nice to meet you! * Pokle *  

The Last Pumpkin

Bloody Valentine 47

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:00 pm
Hey, friends, <3  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:50 pm
i like reading fantasy and philosoph and i think zombies and manga are awesome  

Dremnus

4,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

x_-Mockingjay-_x
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:32 am
Hi me be Erin (yes i know i am ticking Kai off by typing like this but I don't care) Me b very random and crazy but i has a lot to offer to this Guild.(just as Kai) I like to be contrast as a charater in role~play.Any ?s talk 2 me!!! 3nodding heart 4laugh ( TRY AND GET ME NOW KAI twisted )  
~~~~ ฬєlς๏๓є ~~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff