Reply ◇ The Village
Mt. Fuyu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rebirthZERO

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:45 pm
Akuma turned bright red. "oh." She mumbled awkwardly. How embarrassing. I should find George and tell him to teach me about the civilized world right away, otherwise I may say somthing stupid again.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:57 pm
User Image

El only needed a few more rocks to climb. He was about to take his final rock, but then he suddenly slipped while thinking about a hot bowl of ramen. He closed his eyes and imagined a gigantic bowl of ramen waiting for him on top of the mountain. He finally opened his eyes and realized he was falling. "Aww... what the..." He repeatedly swings his arms and tried not looking down. He finally landed on his buttocks and his body became paralyzed.

DomoKaiile

rebirthZERO

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:59 pm
Akuma heard the crash and looked down. She saw someone injured. "Oh, no!" She exclaimed. "Hold on!" Akuma got up and jumped over the edge she felt the wind around it and controlled it as it carried her down. She landed gently next to El. She kneeled next to him convering her face with her hand. "C-can you move?" She stuttered.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:04 pm
Dante chuckled, "Hey cheer up. It took me a while to get used to human sayings to." He was guessing she was new to the human world, but he didnt know. He then heard someone crash to the bottom of the mountain. He sighed as he was at the bottom next to the guy who fell in an instant, "You alright?"  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

DomoKaiile

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:10 pm
User Image

El slowly opened his eyes. "Y-yes... I'm alright..." El said confidently, but El didn't want to get up because the truth is that he can't actually move. He waited until they were gone...which he's hoping they'll be. Darn it! My stupid imaginations!"

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:12 pm
Tears came to Akuma's eyes and she shook her head. "I, I can hear your thoughts." She whispered. "I know someone, my roommate, he may be able to help." She shut her eyes tight. "You shouldn't have been climbing that way, there's a trail over there." She said pointing to a path a few meters away.  

rebirthZERO

Mike-Ghost-Hikoshima

Invisible Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:14 pm
Mike starts 2 limp up the mountain, when he reaches the top, he takes out some skittles and starts eating.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:19 pm
Dane sighed as he saw tears in Akuma's eyes. He looked at the guy, "Next time take the trail ok?" He put his hands in his pockets.  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

DomoKaiile

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:20 pm
User Image

El looked to the direction the girl was pointing at. Oh man! I wish I cou- He didn't finish because he remembered the girl can hear others' thoughts. "I'm El... *ahem* so when is your friend gonna come."

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:20 pm
Akuma looked to the ground covering her face again. I need to find Lamia, maybe, maybe, he can help. She stood up then ran off to her dorm. "I'll be back!" She called.  

rebirthZERO

Mike-Ghost-Hikoshima

Invisible Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:23 pm
Mike starts 2 walk near El, to see y hes laying on the ground" wat r u doing?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:27 pm
User Image

El watches as the girl run to her dorm. He then turns his head to the guy that called his name. "I-isn't it obvious... Fine I'll give you a hint... I fell."

DomoKaiile

Mike-Ghost-Hikoshima

Invisible Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:29 pm
"....well, obviously I didn't kno, for all I knew, u were getting a tan, now I have 2 get back 2 the arena, b4 that hunter guy decides 2 comne attack me....want a skittle?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:30 pm
Akuma ran back to El she dropped down to her knee's her head lowered. "I couldn't find him." She said crying. "I'm sorry, I couldn't find him." She covered her face.  

rebirthZERO

DomoKaiile

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:35 pm
User Image

"That's okay. It's not your fault anyway..." El placed his palm onto Akuma's chest and felt her heart beat. "You...you have a very kind heart. You would help such a stranger like me..." El's pain slowly faded away and he got up, grabbed a skittle from Mike, and slowly walked up to the Nurses' Office. He turned his head around and smiles at the girl who he did not knew her name. Thanks...

◇ The Village

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff