Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Adaline looked up from her "art", clearly annoyed at being interrupted. The girl opened her mouth to reply to the teacher's questions, but before she could get any sounds out he turned away and continued talking. Great. One of those kind of teachers. By the time her instructor had finished his first sentence Adaline had stopped listening. She went back into her bag and pulled out three items; a nail file, her iPod, and her flip phone. The blonde sat back up in her seat and slid her notebook onto her lap and leaning against the desk, so it made a nice wall between her and the teach. The nail file went into her right pocket for when she got caught for the phone, the ipod in her left pocket for when she got truly bored, and her phone took a spot behind her mini-wall. Her thumbs slid across the keypad, "First class, this school is a joke." Send.

Adaline dazed off, waiting for a reply, when she heard the teacher's instructions snapped her attention back to the classroom. Her heavy accent spoke the words precisely, one by one.
"That's ridiculous. First off, you haven't told us how to actually preform the task, secondly, that's unsafe and unsanitary to be exposing blood like that, and finally, how can you tell your students to harm each other in a non-violence-based class." In all her trips to the office in her previous schools, Adaline still hadn't learned when to shut her mouth.

User Image

(( OOC Lol, animal cruelty, much? ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A few seats away from the snotty blonde, Rukia watched her movements with distaste. Types like her always seemed to tick her off just a bit, even though she had nothing to do with Adaline. And hopefully she never would....
Vaguely aware the substitute was speaking again, she refocused and started paying attention. She raised an eyebrow when he brought out the bunny, in the back of her mind wondering where that had been. A hard, shocked fist formed in her pocket when he broke it's leg. That's still cruel...! she thought. Then came the assigment. Ludicrous, snowy haired girl thought, twirling a strand around a finger. I guarantee no one is going to consent to being cut by someone they don't even know, to say the least. And you haven't even told us how we're supposed to do this....

Rukia Arisawa
Vice Captain

Sparkly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

monckey77

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:24 pm
User Image
M
onckey100

User Image

He waited a bit to see if anyone would willingly to do it and noticed no movement. "Ah very good. You all seem to understand the basic concept of white magic already. You can't simply fix things by breaking it, so don't try to break it in the first place. You want to avoid being cut up instead of taking it and healing. Now then don't worry about the bunny it was just an illusion with the usage of dark magic" he said as he started to wave the bunny away and it faded almost like smoke. his hands glowed and everyone had a bunny almost seemingly perfect with the exception of their broken legs on their desks except for adaline. "Right then, with this lesson all of your bunnies are wounded, to heal them you must place your hand on the wound, channel your energy onto the wound and then transfer the energy to the bunny. To transfer the energy successfully you have to show the bunny you mean it no harm so it will allow you to flow your energy into it. for those of you who have troubles channeling energy it helps to keep a clear mind as energy only flows with a clear path. If you need help let me know. Remember, energy is like a concentration point, if you concentrate on the bunny and flow your energy towards the bunny, you'll be able to heal it, in time. If your familiar with the usage of other magic, it's the same concept with the exception of good intentions." he said smirking and then walked over to Adalines desk, "I'm not really a baby sitter so make sure that ipod does't run out of battery or you'll have to go request for a babysitter at the office. You come to learn or you come to sit, but don't waste my time." he said turning around going into his desk pulling out a almost satellite like device. He flicks the switch on and devices in the area all reach minimal battery. "Use the battery life you have wisely. Don't want to have no batteries during an emergency." he said smirking and then taking a seat watching the bunnies slightly limp.

User Image

((OOC: LOL Arisee made me laugh hard in real life razz ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:43 pm
User ImageGizmo arrived to the classroom, the class had already started. "First class and late... maybe I should skip this class" He thought... but after a large sigh he opened the door. Hi sniffed the place "This place smells like... illusions, well it's the white magic class after all." He had an awesome nose so he often detected things like that. At a first glance it was a normal class, some students paying attention, a girl using a phone... it wasn't different from what he saw in other dimension's schools. "Hi, sorry about the delay" He said as he walked in looking for a place to sit.  

Gizmo Rvg

monckey77

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:00 pm
User Image
M
onckey100

User Image

Ginzo took a nod at Gizmo. "Ah, your better off being late than showing up absent, take a seat. If you can ask someone to fill you in that would be great, if your socially incapable I can have one of my bots who have prerecorded the class to show you." he said as he crossed his arms, hands glowing dark slightly and then two stickmen were fighting with swords on his desk, both glowing in a dark aura, he then proceeded to watch them fight, clearly amused by his tiny figures.

User Image

((OOC: If you've noticed, I'm trying not to create too much of a two way conversation so students can talk to each other rather than my self, though I will step in when things are lolling.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:17 pm
User ImageGiz was walking to an empty seat. "Yeah don't worry about that, just continue with your lesson" He said as he sat down. Where he was from, magic was part of daily life, but since he wasn't in the magic squad he wasn't an expert.

This class was "new" for him, those tiny fighters were new for him, that strange guy in front of him... well... strange people wasn't new... but those tiny fighters were intriguing... they were cute if you watched them closely.

Gizmo Rvg

Lorem Corpus
Crew

Manly Shoujo

11,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:22 pm
User Image

I'd try not to let you down...

Jezzy walked into the class, hugging her books nervously to her chest. She looked to her feet as she walked, making her violet hair border her face. Twice she ran into someone, mumbling a soft "Sorry" before running away. When she got to a seat in the back of the class, she put her supplies under her desk and sighed.
What to do. What to...Ah! Suddenly, she felt a cool breeze in the classroom, and she knew it was just cold enough to use her powers. Her mouth tipped up at the corners in a smile. She started to draw with her finger on the desk - an elephant. Wherever she placed her finger, a small trail of frost followed not far behind. Soon enough, there was a perfect likeness of the animals she had come to love on the desk, balancing a delicate ball on the tip of it's trunk.

But I'm already falling myself.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Looking at her illussion-bunny, Rukia frowned. Could she even do this? She'd never tried anything like it before. But that's why I'm here, I guess, she thought. Maybe it won't be so hard, I manipulate energy all the time.... Laying her hand over its broken leg, she closed her eyes and tried to concentrate on somehow channeling her energy into the wounded animal.

Her concentration shattered within thirty seconds, when the classroom door opened for the second time. Normally she wouldn't have bothered, and tried to keep focusing, but she heard a familiar voice. Peeking through one eye, she saw Gizmo.....? He said he didn't take any classes.....

Rukia Arisawa
Vice Captain

Sparkly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Adaline made a face at her teacher's "comeback", or maybe it was supposed to scare her? Whatever, she'd heard worse from her Elementary school teachers, the threat didn't bother her one bit. As he walked away, among thinking harsh words to herself, she watched a new boy come in. Ha, I'm not the only late one. Adenlines judgmental eyes fell down to her creature on her desk. Even if it was just an illusion, the thing bothered her. After a few moments of just watching it, the girl finally had enough. Still refusing to turn to "magic" (partially because of skepticism and because she wasn't listening as to how to use magic whatsoever), the blonde stared at the rabbit, blinked, and opened her eyes to a frozen bunny on her desk. Thank God, no more of that incisive twitching. Adaline gently picked up the ice-cold creature and moved it to another desk, then folding her arms and resting her head in them. She peeked up from her elbows to watch the rest of the class struggle with the assignment, smirking to herself at how foolish they looked.

User Image

((OOC xD I gave her a bunny.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:50 pm
User Image
☠Why even try?
☠Why care?
☠Why me?
Dean☯Utaki

┃I need to train my good side┃

He started to get annoyed with these beings, he put his hands together and started to meditate. He closed his eyes and started to mouth words. black and white auras rotated around him. He tried not to put too much into it, you could see that his dark aura was stronger than his white aura. He sighed listening to their conversation. The blond complained to much, and the teacher wasn't amusing to him. He tried to channel more white energy around him. He started breathing slowly, trying to block out the distractions around him.

User Image

☠Because you can...
☠Because you have a good heart...
☠Because fate chose you...

Wuufi

OG Fox

Gizmo Rvg

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:14 pm
User ImageThis class wasn't as cool as it sounded... he was kinda bored. All the other students were moving their hands and trying to concentrate energy. "They must be under some kind of illusion" He muttered to himself. Then he looked at a blonde girl... for some reason she had a frozen animal on the desk next to her. "That girl........ is creepy as hell" He thought.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Something caught Adaline's eye. It was the moving colors from the other side of the room, which the other students didn't notice, as all their attention was focused on their fake beasts. The young teen slowly stood up from her desk, grabbing her bag with one hand as gliding to the seat behind the boy creating the ilusionous colors. Her headband slid forward on her head slightly as she leaned closer. And I thought this class would have no interest whatsoever. What if I. . . Adaline flopped back down onto the chair, making no noise, but her dress fluttered around her thighs as she did so. After taking a second to think about it, she decided to reach out her hand, one finger extended, and essentially poke the aura.

User Image

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points