Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar The Last Airbender (Role Playing)

Back to Guilds

Role Playing Literate Earth Kingdom Fire Nation Water Tribe Air Temple Aang Sokka 

Tags: Role Playing, Fire Nation, Water Tribe, Earth Kingdom, Air Temple 

Reply The World of Avatar
New People Come Here ! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iAssassinSteve

Interesting Fatcat

2,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:00 pm
Waterbending Master?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:00 pm
Asura, Shinji...up for some RP?  

Hama Shihouin

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:04 pm
iAssassinSteve
Waterbending Master?

Give me a RP sample.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:05 pm
Hama Shihouin
Asura, Shinji...up for some RP?

For what ?  

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Hama Shihouin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:08 pm
I dunno. I guess..you should probably make ya'll's profiles first, anyways. XD I didn't think about that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:08 pm
Hama Shihouin
I dunno. I guess..you should probably make ya'll's profiles first, anyways. XD I didn't think about that.

I already did, I'm going to update it later.  

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Tsubaki_The_Blossom

Friendly Pup

7,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:16 pm
Do you want it know okay!

Katrina walked out of the place having the cold breeze she got use to blow in her face she inhaled and then exhaled "Training gonna be great" After training she laughed with her friends Today is gonna- Black ashes fell from the air "Oh no" she ran inside to warn her father  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:19 pm
Juniperus surfed the ocean on his ice board and watched the people on shore waving at him. He waved back not realizing a large figure was in the water swimming behind him. Out of the sudden blue, a large figure protruded out of the water causing him to go flying. The creature was a large sea green serpent with whiskers and sharp teeth, "Uh-oh"  

iAssassinSteve

Interesting Fatcat

2,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:19 pm
xxtentenxx234

Katrina walked out of the place having the cold breeze she got use to blow in her face she inhaled and then exhaled "Training gonna be great" After training she laughed with her friends Today is gonna- Black ashes fell from the air "Oh no" she ran inside to warn her father

Its wasn't that great but you can have it.
Or you just a regular Human or a Healer because Northern Water Tribe woman's only heals.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:20 pm
iAssassinSteve
Juniperus surfed the ocean on his ice board and watched the people on shore waving at him. He waved back not realizing a large figure was in the water swimming behind him. Out of the sudden blue, a large figure protruded out of the water causing him to go flying. The creature was a large sea green serpent with whiskers and sharp teeth, "Uh-oh"

That good, What position do you want ?  

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

iAssassinSteve

Interesting Fatcat

2,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:21 pm
Sickjeremiah
iAssassinSteve

Waterbending Master  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:22 pm
Sickjeremiah
xxtentenxx234

Or you just a regular Human or a Healer because Northern Water Tribe woman's only heals.

Healer  

Tsubaki_The_Blossom

Friendly Pup

7,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:24 pm
iAssassinSteve
Sickjeremiah
iAssassinSteve

Waterbending Master

I can place you at Water Bending Master, Your Literate needs to be Superber.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:25 pm
xxtentenxx234
Sickjeremiah
xxtentenxx234

Healer

Okay, make your profile.  

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

iAssassinSteve

Interesting Fatcat

2,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:28 pm
Sickjeremiah
iAssassinSteve
Sickjeremiah
iAssassinSteve

Waterbending Master

I can place you at Water Bending Master, Your Literate needs to be Superber.

Okay! no problem!  
The World of Avatar

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces