Welcome to Gaia! ::

€sclavage

Back to Guilds

A literate slave trade guild; yaoi yuri het accepted. 

Tags: slave, yaoi, yuri, literate, roleplay 

Reply € a home for you [[ main roleplaying area, masters homes ]]
Robert Von Arnim's Luxury Lake Cabin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ookpaia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image

Robert set his crossbow aside, stood up and pulled a screen down that faced the bed. He then proceeds to push a button near the bed, revealing a projecter. He picks up a laser pointer and sits down on a stool. Robert pointed to the bed. "sit" he said. He pushed another button inside the closet. After a bit of machine folding and hydraulics the bed turned into something more like a couch. Robert childishly clapped his hands. "Thats so cool!" he exclaimed. "I had it personally installed, i had to convince the mechanic for 30 minutes over the phone that it wasn't a prank call, it was soo worth it. It costed so much to do, and i didn't get a chance to test it before hand." Robert seemed entertained. "Well, take a seat." Robert waited while spinning around in his rotating stool.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:50 pm
Snow

Snow raised an eyebrow but resisted sitting until she saw that he pushed the button. It folded and she watched it with a serious face but after burst out laughing, tears were forming in her eyes from the laughter. She covered her stomach and bent over forward as she then stood up whipping the tears from her eyes. "I have yet to meet someone as weird as you. I would have expected you to be a lot more serious and not this..... stupid." she said as she laughed a bit more and went to sit down.

User Image

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Ookpaia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:24 pm
User Image

A little smirk grew on his face, bigger than the other ones. "We'll see who's stupid. Now pay attention i'm not gonna repeat my self." The projector played a little clip of the area zooming in, and he starting writing with the laser pointer to show instructions along with little pictures. He started his breifing. "ok, we are this little house here by the shore, if there are bears anywhere at all then they would be south." He circles south. "You being able to turn into a wolf, you be the one luring, the bears are used to fighting packs, since there is only 1 of you he will find you a joke, he will think you are an easy meal. After the attention has been claimed, you will move up to the road south west of our estate. Beforehand I will place a bear trap for immobilization. After he has been stuck in the bear trap your work is done. I will be on standby at a stone pillar north west of the estate with the crossbow. I will shoot a maiming bolt in between the bears 3rd and 4th ribs, destroying the heart after the bolts expansion. Allowing us to take maximum meat with the least amount of damage done to the hide. Also i will save money on ammunition." Afterwards he made a catlike grin. "Any questions?"

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:29 pm
Snow

Snow watched him explain. She made it seem as if she was completely into the explanation but she knew what she was going to do. She would do it her own way whether he liked it or not. She would brawl with the bear and have some fun with it. Of course it would leave her at a disadvantage she was up for it. "Alright, I'm fine with it." she said standing up and looking at him.

User Image

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Ookpaia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:46 pm
User Image

"Okay, lets get ready then" Robert grabbed his crossbow along with 1 maiming bolt, he never misses after all. And as usual he would bring his colts, 2 normal clips and 2 clips of phyz darts. He is always prepared for the day he will miss. Even though he would probably have to empty both clips into the bear just to make its movements sloppier, its still good for back up. The phyz darts are tipped with neurotoxin, the quantity is very little however, so many shots need to be expelled. Along with weapons he had to bring tech. He put on a little headset for communication, and threw the listening piece to Snow. "You will hear me, but i wont hear you, you'll be a wolf after all. Next time if you are in human form I can give you the one with the mic too." He also grabbed rock climbing gear and a rappelling kit, since he has to climb up the rock and get down. On top of that, he is bringing a huge stainless steel bear trap. Making his way outside he places the bear trap at the right area. "Watch out for this, it wont break bones, but it snaps tight and is really heavy. The only weak part is the hinge, since it has so much force placed on it."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:51 pm
Snow

Snow put the listening piece into her ear as she went outside. She thought for a second. "I'll leave my cloths inside actually." she said walking back in. This was the second time she was transforming into a wolf today. She hoped it would be quick this time. She quickly stripped out of her cloths this time, placing them on the sofa as she went down on her fours and her bones quickly snapped into place and fur covered her body. She ran outside swaying her tail back and forth.

Snow looked around as she moved her ears, she felt the listening piece in thought it fit wrong as it was made for a human ear not a wolf ear but it had to do. She walked up to Robert and waited for him to say to go. She was actually listening for now.

User Image

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Ookpaia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:25 am
User Image

After the bear trap in place, he throws the crossbow over his back on a strap, with the bolt in place. "Good luck out there, and don't do anything stupid," Rob gave Snow a look. "because i'm the one who is going to have to jump off a pillar guns blazing to save you." He waves snow off and walks towards the pillar. Looking up from below the pillar is actually pretty big and intimidating. "Looked kinda flat from the satellite image..." He starts making his way up, stab after stab into the stone with his climbing gear. He had climbed much in his life, not with a crossbow however. He had always shunned the crossbow for its burdensome properties, however it proved to be useful regarding the situation. He pulled himself over the ledge and let out an attractive "PWAHH!" when he caught his breath suddenly. He reached into one of his track pants pockets and pulled out one of the non perishable chocolates he found in the fridge. "Something to pass the time" he thought. In case she took long. "Well, you better get moving. I can't live up here." He stretched out and got comfortable while setting up rappelling gear.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:29 am
Snow

Snow was happy she couldn't laugh. It was odd how he said not to do anything stupid. She watched him climb up, it was rather comical. She expected him to be some serious stuck up a*****e but then she was wrong.

She stood up and then placed her nose to the ground and caught the smell of a bear that passed here not too long. She moved her ears into that direction so she would hear something. She ran off quickly, her feed hitting the ground softly. One thing about her was that she was faster and stronger than a normal wolf, so that also put her at an advantage.

User Image

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Ookpaia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:45 am
User Image

Robert watches as Snow ran off to do her thing. He couldn't keep in his laughter. Her Camouflage was a complete failure. She stuck out like a clown in the forest. Good thing visibility isn't a factor. Shaking his head, Rob returned to enjoying his chocolate bar.

User Image

Fred the grizzly was sitting by some tree's, the nuts and seeds in the area were delicious. Fred being at the top of the food chain felt fairly superior. He had never really had to fight since nothing would attack him, life was good.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:48 am
Snow

Snow heard the laughter though the headpiece. She sighed as she ran. She found the grizzly bear not too far off where she started from. It was a rather large one. She looked at it as she smiled and started growling at it. Her canines showing. She leaned down on her front paws showing the bear that she wanted a fight. She barked a couple times before she ran at it, going to its left side and trying to swing her right paw at its back left paw. This was where she would have some fun.

User Image

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Ookpaia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:01 am
User Image

Hearing the commotion Rob sets down his chocolate and takes a look through the scope. He scanned the area several times looking for a white blob. He saw the white spec and increased magnification. "Ok, You're doing good, Now bring him back to the path so we can bag him." Followed by the order the sound of crunching echo'd in the mic, as well as the crumpling of plastic. Rob finished his chocolate. He began to wait to see the bear in sight on the path.

User Image

Fred turned around to see a white wolf. Fred dropped the nuts he was eating and wondered if there was anything inside them, he was beginning to see things. Ignoring what appeared to be an illusion to him he started to move over to another plant, he had eaten this one previously so he knew it wasn't something strange.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:04 am
Snow

Snow ignored the command from Robert as she now moved in to the front of the bear to scratch its neck from the bottom. She was surprised it didn't react to her first attack, normally an animal would attack back. But, this bear was still just standing there and what it seemed like, he seemed confused..?

User Image

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Ookpaia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:09 am
User Image

Robert was waiting, hand on his chin in a resting position. Other hand tapping to a slow beat. Checking his wrist for the time, and after a second realizing he wasn't wearing a watch. "I wonder what Snow is doing."

User Image

Fred startled at the fact that such a rare animal was passing he thought it was either insane or unfamiliar with the area, Since this, was his land. He was hungry, but also in the middle of the meal, He let out a huge roar, he tried his best to scare off the obviously confused animal. If this continues, Fred will gladly kill it and sleep well the following night.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:12 am
Snow

Snow watched the bear still, when she saw that the bear had let out a roar now she kept watching it. She growled back at it showing it she wanted a challenge. She wondered how Rob was reacting to this, it had been unusually quiet and he wasn't saying anything from his end.

Snow then ran at the bear, going for his right side now. She tried to jump on his side so that she'd dig her claws into him and with her weight pulling her down it'd tear his skin.

User Image

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Ookpaia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:18 am
User Image

Robert now letting his mind wander he starting remembering all the various sweets and foods from restaurants throughout his travels. Images of pancakes, crepes, and butterscotch syrups entered his mind. He was drooling a bit. He sat there bombarded by Food visuals.

User Image

Fred let out a painful yell as he tumbled from snows weight. However quickly getting up. It hurt but not enough to slow him down. Fred was pissed, you could see it in his eyes. Fred lifted up his paw and attempted to slam it to the ground to hit Snow. Fred was unfashionably revealing his large teeth.  
€ a home for you [[ main roleplaying area, masters homes ]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff