Creep_Show13

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:27 pm
Miss Fiendette
Cheshire Scream
Miss Fiendette
Nurse Overdose
Miss Fiendette
Nurse Overdose
I'm too young but I'd like to. Aside from the fact that the only clubs are in the state below me, and I don't have a license. I can't dance and most likely the music wont be my style of goth. If I went to a club I'd get all dressed up to just sit there. I'd like to get a job as a DJ but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Same, and I could probably do it too. The music scene here is depraved enough that if you play Voodoo Church or Eisenfunk, people will s**t bricks.

8D I'd love to make people s**t bricks I'd soon go mad with power and yell something like: "THIS IS DEATHROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!" -haswatchedonetomanyspartaparodys-

DO EET

Unfortunately the goth scene has been muddled with mallgoths and ravers, so if it isn't nu metal or electronic crap, they'll stand there confused.

I think it would be funny smile

Ive never seen a mall goth or raver at the clubs out here.. though I dont go out much (Im poorrr) but like.. ya

we get alot of Rivetheads and Cyber Goths.. alot of industrial and darkwave is played ^^

and usually random guy(s) in jeans who doesnt know WTF is going on rofl

There have been cases where clubs enforce a dress code, like no baggy bondage pants or jeans with t-shirts. Seems a bit douchey and elitist, but having enough mallgoths and non-goths trying to cause a ruckus you could see why.

Also, I'd feel so bad if some random normal guy came in a goth club for some reason. lol

But jeans and a band t-shirt is like the most classic goth you can dress O.o

Docs, Christian Death OTOP t-shirt with the sleeves torn off, and tightish ripped black jeans.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:57 pm
There's a lot here, but I go to concerts more than I go to clubs.

There's plenty of DJs who play deathrock and post-punk stuff here, including DJ Fact 50 of Vernian Process.

There's the Batcave SF here now, just started recently. There's something called Swing Goth I've never been to - but it's a club event where you ball dance. There's Shutter. There used to be the Shadow Society, but that disappeared earlier this year. Plenty and plenty more, some new ones open every while.
Of course, there's the Death Guild here too, but it has more of an EBM crowd. There's other "goth/industrial" events around too I forget.  

Shadowolf

Vice Captain

Deathrock

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas