Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
Final Fantasy (Name not made-up yet...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kama_Jack

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:13 pm
(Thats ok...>>; I love Caffine too. :3 I get hyper once in awhile...))
The man fell to his knees and breathed heavily as he continued to loose a good amount of blood from the battle he just got back from.
"That...beast did some...pretty good damage to my shoulder. Ugh!" He grasped his shoulder and fell to the ground, the man's vision began to blur but he tried to stay focus but felt as though he was being pulled into the darkness, but suddenly, the man thought he heard a noise from somewhere...but where? He got up slowly and was alert always then looked around to see nobody was there, then he sighed and fell back down until he thought,
'Wait...what am I doing? I should be alert at all times...' Then he once again got up and sat down and unsheathed his sword setting it down right beside him. The man decided to just take...a rest for awhile but always be alert, he knows that something or someone could sneak up on him and kill him from behind, though he died once before and was brought back to life to kill Sin.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:21 pm
What the? Was that a voice? Celes you really are losing it. Well no harm in checking... he thought again to herself, almost in a small tone of amuesment. SHe started the motorccle once again taking off. It didn't take long before she spotted something. No, it was a person. She stopped the vechile during it off quickly. She had her hand already reaching for the kodachi. She jumped off, taking silent steps towards him.

Though she knew the person had probably heard the vechile she didn't mind. She looked over at a large rock near by moving quickly behind him. She pressed her back against the rock. There had been a pool of blood forming by him however even when damaged she knew people were still dangerous. Taking small breaths she decided to wait and see if she had been noticed, if not watch to see if there was any possiblity of a fight coming or not.

((Me ish hyper now. Yay! Any who yes Celes hates being noticed so she has her attempts at not being noticed though yeah. ^^ ))  

elegantdemonofpoop

Kama_Jack

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:26 pm
The man sorta fell asleep because of his wound and tried to wake up but his body was slowly falling to the ground and he thought,
'No...I've lost too much blood...so....tired.' Then he fully fell asleep totally unaware of Celes watching him.
(Meh... Sorry I couldn't post so much... D: didn't excactly know what to do with Auron... XDD; ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:38 pm
((meh, amusing. *watching full metal alchemsit with south park voice over* ^^ Sorry for slight using of Auron cause yeah...))

moved peeking over the rock at him. SHe moved next to him swiftly looking at him carefully. She grabbed the tip of her blade, nusging him slightly with the hilt of her sword. She knelt down, moving the sword that must havve belonged to him, behind her. Sheathing her sword she knelt down. She reached into one of the many large pockets pulling out a bandage. Peeling the red jacket from the wound she looked carefully at it. With a soft sigh, and tahnkfull of the no sleeve's of his shirt and the fact thae wound was already exposed she lifted him up slightly, moving behind him. She held him upp by placing her leg against his back, so his head rested at a little below her leg. She used some of the bandage to wipe the wound off, though the blood flow was still heavy. She took the rest of the bandage, throughly and quickly wrapping it around the wound.

Once she was done she rested him back on the ground and moved again to his side. She sat on her heels, holding her sheathed sword across her lap. Her dark blue-green eyes scanned over him for any other wounds and seeing the potenial danger he could bring.

((MWEE! Yeah sort of took slight control sorry. ^^ ' ))  

elegantdemonofpoop

Kama_Jack

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:44 pm
The man woke up slowly as he felt something underneath his head then looked up to see a woman then he was finally fully alert and got up but the aching pain in his shoulder prevented him from moving any further. He grasped his shoulder but finding it bandaged up and he looked back at the woman and said,
"Who are you and why have you come here?" The man had a feeling the woman lived somewhere around Midgar and thats where she found him.
(I like hyper people anyways... :3 ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:45 pm
((Well I would tell you what hyperness can do to a certian someone in this guild but...because right now I don't feel like dieing. Short post.))

Celes looked at him and stood up, placing her foot on the blade of which she still assumed to be his. "My name is not of your concern, as for why I am here...who knows." she spoke with no emotion, perhaps with coldness of a sort. She moved her foot, finding where the end was a little above ground. Placing her foot underneath it she kicked up. SHe grabbed it with her free hand, holding the blade against him. "Explain your reasons for being here."  

elegantdemonofpoop

Kama_Jack

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:13 pm
( XD We should let the others join this RPG as well, but no one has joined it yet except for the two of us... D: )
The man looked up and answered,
"I was just wandering around...seeing whats going on and everything...I'm assuming that you live around here." He watched as the woman placed his sword against his own neck. But he was completly scilent and didn't whine or complain about the sword. This man wasn't afraid to die but sometimes he wished he never was alive. The man only smirked and let the woman talk some more.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:29 pm
((hey the dynasty warriors one is just me and Maki. Which is a pure crack rolepaly. Besides most people like all serious and completely in character type things. I prefer weird ones. ))

Celes fell sinalet and began to pace around him slowly. She sensed potenial danger should it end up tat way otherwise there seemed to be no harm. "I suppose..." she looked over at the high cliffs and pointed to them. "On the other side of there." she responded. She tossed him his sword then moved back over to her motorcylce ssitting down beside it, resting her back on the side.

"I have never seen you around or in Midgar. Where have you come from?" she questioned lazily. She crossed her arms and looked down at her feet. In the back of her mind she felt a little disturbed for a erason she had yet to completely understand.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Kama_Jack

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:35 pm
The man slowly and weakly replied,
"I come from...Zanarakin..." Then he relaxed some more agaisnt Celes and asked,
"Who are you...?" He dared not tell his name unless this woman told her's first. For he still couldn't trust her...he hadn't trusted anyone for a long time.
(I didn't know how to spell Zanarakin excactly...>_O; ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:25 pm
"Zanarkin? Did you hit you're head? That's no where on this planet." she replied. Celes watched him carefully. Her eyes drifted against to the wound she had taken care of rather quickly.

"I can't exactly go around telling people who I am. I'm a bit of a criminal" she admitted quietly. She shrugged her shoulder lazily and sighed. She brought her hands together behind her head lacing her fingers together.

((Me either. It's one of those weird words.))  

elegantdemonofpoop

XxJezixX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:04 pm
[ I will try, but I can't guarantee ]

Reno lost control of the helicopter, after it's tail had been blown off, and it was going to crash outside Midagar. It was either his imagination or their were people standing on the ground below where it was aimed for. "Oh, s**t...." Quickly jerking the steering wheel to the side, the helicopter was now aimed at the mountain, and he pushed the auto pilot.

He scambled to unbuckle the seatbelt, his hair getting caught it the clip, and he jerked his hair free, it caused a s**t load of hair to come out with it and damn did it ******** hurt. Now where the hell was the quick-release-door-opener Cid had put in this thing... he looked around... wait... one place he didn't look and it was a duh, above the damn door! Where else?!

Smack! The door clew open and air made paper fly around the mechanical flying machine. He jumped, but he didn't realize until after he jumped, and the helicopter crashed into the mountain with an awesome explosion, that he hadn't grabbed a parachoute. He saw the two people and started screaming to tell them to move, but wasn't sure if his voice wasn't scrambled by his fast fall. Damn it move!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:26 pm
The man smirked at the woman until he was still and yelled,
"Hey...we gotta move out of this place...Now!" The man pointed up the air and looked up too see a large figure coming at them fast, and they had move NOW. The man tried to sit up but his wound kept him down...something was inside his wound that was making his slow down...was that monster poision?  

Kama_Jack

XxJezixX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:12 pm
Reno began to try to move, through the air, but his suit allowed no extra air to becaught in the fold, and yet his tie came to smack his in the face. What the hell was he supposed to do, he was freefalling, no parachoute, there was no possible way to re-direct his decsent. His hair flew behind him, cracking like a whip.

He closed his eyes, because the fall was drying out his eyes, and for a corpse shot, he didn't want to look like demon outta hell, with blood-red, bloodshot actually, eyes. Reno opened his eyes only to see the ground closer and the people getting closer. He was right above the guy, s**t, this was going to hurt.

Before he could do anything, he crashed into the ground, his arm nailing the man in the torso, but he crashed into the not so welcoming ground. His hair was now soiled with dust and his legsturned to noodles against the dust.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:25 pm
The man winced in utter pain as the stranger fell on him from the sky and he used his good arm to get the stranger off of him, then he examined the man and grasped his shoulder as it struck in horrible pain.
"Way too go...you've landed on my wound." Then the man looked at the woman and said,
"Don't worry about my wounds...this man may be in more out of shape then I am. But we can never be too careful with him." The man slowly got up and looked at the stranger that fell on him.  

Kama_Jack

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:35 pm
Celes had forcused her attention more so on the explosion staring at it. Only after the impact of the man crashing did she realize what was going on. She looked at the injuried man had pushed the red-haired one of him. She sighed softly and shook her head. She went up the the red-haired one, kicking his side softly. "Are you alive?" she questioned with little interest in his condition.

She looked at the other man. "Could be worse. You could be like him. Stupid and injuried." she commented with a casual tone, not caring who heard, even if the stupid man heard her. She crossed her arms and looked at them. I swear I have horrible luck... she thought regretfully to herself.

((Moo...don't ask. ))  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces