Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bi and Gay Furs of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A guild for the LGBTQP furries of Gaia to meet, greet, and have fun! 

Tags: Roleplay, LGBT, Furry, Chat 

Reply Roleplaying
Furry High Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furry Prince

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:51 am
finishng class and getting back to his room, he decided to call kyanto. the phone rang a couple times, then he got the answering machine. "hey, this is Kyanto! leave a message! -beep-,"
"Oh, hey man.. i was wondering if you wanted to come over and study later once you finish with your night classes... you can invite Zi if you want. I could really use the company."
Patrick hung up, embarrassed, but proud of himself for making the call.
'I better go get some snacks for tonight,' Patrick thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:11 am
Is walking back from class."Man, class was useless, they told me what I know!" She walks to a table next to the lake and unpacks her lunch.Sniffs the air and sighs."Mmm..."  

Gardevoir14

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:02 am
He wakes up again and dresses himself with tight blue jeans and a shirt with a question mark on it. He makes his way outside and onto the campus.It was still early for the night classes to start, so he walked around aimlessly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:29 am
Alex sat up in his bed and checked his phone, yawning. Ah....still a while before my next night class...good... He stood up and dressed, then grabbed his things and went for a walk around campus. His class didn't start for another forty-five minutes, and so he had a lot of time to loaf around. "Ooh, it is chilly today..." He pulled the collar on his jacket up and continued walking across the way he saw Zi, a tenth grader that he'd only spoken with a few times. He non-chalantly have Zi the head nod and walked over. "Hey, Zi. You probably don't remember me too well. I'm Alex. Are you taking night classes?"  

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

spirit-robyn1993

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:46 am
Hayden stayed in his classroom that night after putting up posters for music class. He dreamed of opening a Glee club in the school and almost begged for someone to arive to join in. He sat cross legged on his desk and had music scores on his lap. He usually sounded like a girl when he sang and was singing a mashup from the glee series called Umberella/ singing in the rain. He smiled to himself as he sang. Feeling alone gave him a sense of privacy.

((Here's the song if you wanna lesten. I love it.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i80U2hwz-NE

))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:05 pm
(Sorry about the late posts!)

Kyanto

That night, Kyanto was working at his desk, sighing. He checked his cell for any messages and heard Patrick's call, chuckling softly. He sent a message to all of his friends:

He smiled and took his work towards the library, his violet hair and eyes shining brightly in the moonlight.

XxGenesisxXxRhapsodosxX

4,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Furry Prince

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:55 pm
Patrick was too afraid to pick up the phone when it rang, but immediately checked his messages when he saw the 'new message' light on his voice mail machine light up. He listened to the message asking him to meet in the library, and began to think... "well," he thought, "i suppose could, then me and Zi and Kyanto could go back to my place..." he smiled at this, having already gone out to get the snacks for later. he checked his watch, then settled down into the warm depths of his bathtub for a quick power nap.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:09 am
"H-hi"H said then sees a poster for music class.He dose say anything to Alex and looks at the poster with wonder.His phone rang and he takes it out to see the message."Hm....Alex, do you want to follow me?"  

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:34 am
"Yeah, sure, I'll follow you." Alex smiled. "But, first, I want to take down this cell number on the poster. The club sounds like it would be fun, and I love to sing." Alex pulled out his phone and saved the number, then turned toward Zi. "Okay, so, are we ready to go, now?" He was curious were Zi was going to take him, and also eager to find out.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:11 am
Hayden was running through a desk and chair dance that was a bit adult rated and raunchy when singing the song. It was well coriographed because he had been dancing for three years. He ran through the song over and over again.  

spirit-robyn1993

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:13 am
Alex heard music as they walked, and he was curious. He walked toward the room that the music was coming from and stopped at the door, blushing, his jaw dropping. Before him was a gorgeous boy dancing seductively. He shook it off and smirked, whistling. "Nice moves, there." He chuckled and leaned against the door post.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:18 am
Hayden saw the kid and stopped stammering. "Sorry. You here for the glee club? I'm the new music teacher Hayden Siren. Just running through the introduction song for the new group to practice and stuff. I guess it's a bit mature but kids these days aren't all that interested in innocent."  

spirit-robyn1993

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:23 am
"Well, sir, I actually wasn't going to stay, I was headed somewhere with my friend. But....you've roped me in, I'm going to stay." Alex giggled and sat down in a desk. "Zi, I'm sorry. I'll talk to you later, okay? This seems really....interesting." Alex eyed the teacher as he spoke, looking him up and down.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:27 am
"First I need to know how well you can sing the song I was singing. How about you do the male vocals and I'll do the female vocals and try to keep up with the dance steps ok?"  

spirit-robyn1993

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:15 pm
Alex smiled and stood, taking his jacket off, his muscles rippling underneath his tight black shirt. "Sure, teach, I think I can handle it. Just let me know when you're ready and I'll do my best. I've listened to that song a lot, I think I'll do pretty well." He walked over to Mr. Siren and stood still, waiting.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff