Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Midnighters RP guild.(A Multi-RP Style Guild)

Back to Guilds

A Guild that consists of Diffrent RP types for the Sleeping-Impaired or the Day Walkers 

Tags: Survival, Midnight, Roleplay, Slave/Master, Fighting 

Reply Sci-Fi, Futuristic, and Creature RPs
The Last Choice (NEED PEOPLE) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurogane Diasane
Captain

1,750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:31 pm
<~>~<~>Riku<~>~<~>
User Image

Riku grinned.

I see you notice....You are a third generation SS are you not?....I am the newest...the last Japanese SS made...

Riku flexed his free hand up and it split down the middle a shotgun barrel and punch dagger attached to the bone of his arm.

....As i mentioned before if I meant you harm....I would not have reviled myself...as well as During our conversation I could have filled you with exactly...eighty three pounds of titanium....Now please lower your weapon...serial code number 0264....Codename Sakua am I correct?

Bowing low but keeping his head up to keep at least one eye on each of them.

I am serial code number 676...Project Riku  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A.G.W.S. S-007
Siggy

Siggy analyzed the look on the SS's face. He kept himself blank or perhaps like her he had no emotions. Siggy kept her blade out and even that bullet, the first fired had likely been a tracking device or a delivery system for a tracking device. Now that he was dead, it was wasted. Galorions usually never collected their dead. Because they knew that a tracking device was easy to hide especially on their massive bodies. Siggy stared at the two of them wondering what would happen next. When Riku stated his name, Siggy took notice. Riku had been one of the projects she had been used to protect. She sheathed her blade and straightened up. She saluted Riku. "Anti Galorion Weapons System Sigmund Series Zero Zero Seven Sir." She said blankly. Part of her directives was to protect all projects she was made a fail safe for and she was given files on them to ensure she.

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Sakua Harioto

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:25 pm
Sakua looked at roof then quickly back at Riku, he knew he was outmatched. Judging my Riku's feet position, he could move out of the path of Sakua's bullet before he even fired....
"Jones...what the hell is going on?"
Sakua said to the air. Then a voice came from a small intercom attached Sakua's chest-plate.
"Judging by their voice scans the boys japanese, not sure about the girl though..." Sakua stood for a moment, desperately trying to remain in control...
"I thought you said all the japanese SS were dead?"

"I said they are gone from my sites, two different things."
Even if Sakua wanted to, he would not win this battle. Sakua put his gun in his holster.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:00 pm
<~>~<~>Riku<~>~<~>
User Image

Riku's left eye flashed coordinates picking up the location of the radio signal.
Putting his rifle down Riku did a short bow and pressed a bolt on his chestplate.

We have a problem...that radio signal just slipped your circuit and now we have a drop ship speeding this way to see why a high-value signal is out in the open.Running is not an option...the Galorians have hacked this sectors defense grid and set it to eliminate with maximum efficiency.....fourty seconds till arrival.

Running the calculations and comparing with the map files in his head he pointed to a low broadcast tower that stood blank among an old parking lot.

As im sure you know due to Foreign peace agreement I am unable to sync our command prompts without manual override.

Riku's eyes glazed for a moment as data rolled over them.His voice robotic.

Code 07322 Has been activated:Foreign SS detected Process Command Prompt 007....0264 Requesting Battle Sync.  

Kurogane Diasane
Captain

1,750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:53 pm
A.G.W.S. S-007
Siggy

Siggy drew her blade again And held it neutrally again. "Sir, I am unable sync as I am not equipped with the proper apparatus. I was a test model from the Final HIVE City used as a fail safe for the more important projects. And as such was abandoned when it fell. I was relieved of all essential items including my Interface module." Siggy said her voice the same as it had been a few seconds before. "But more importantly my Retinal scanner has given me an escape route from here." She said still standing at attention her blade drawn and at her side.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:06 pm
"Jones!" "I know! I know! I am leaving now, will get back to you when safe"
"ummm what the hell do you mean by Sync"...Sakua looked around assessing his position.
"Siggy where is this escape route?"  

Sakua Harioto

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:26 pm
A.G.W.S. S-007
Siggy

Siggy looked at him and nodded her head to Sakua. She raised her foot and stomped hard and below her foot came a metallic ring. Below her feet was a Metal grate into the sewers below. "According to the files on the area the sewers are cut off from the defense grid. The city was lost before the underground complex was upgraded." She said blankly. "Although with this downpour we would have to move swiftly or be swept away to the reservoir in the center of the city" she said continuing her report. "Although that perhaps wouldn't be exactly bad."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:30 pm
<~>~<~>Riku<~>~<~>
User Image

Riku's jaw fell open his eyes clearing.

Your telling me....NEITHER of you are equipped with even STANDARD Squad Battle Coms?....Unit007 I expected as much your systems are old indeed but with more hardware. Including more specific mapping data than my own I presume...but Sakua....My Intel is wrong....Systems show a wide variety of Intel on you....A criminal record that under the circumstances I shall not notice....Let's move.  

Kurogane Diasane
Captain

1,750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sakua Harioto

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:39 pm
Sakua stood still, eyes closed feeling the thousands of waterdrops swim across his cheeks. Sakua forced his mind to pull the oldest of knowledge he had on the Galorion military tactics.

Sakua think... if your in manta-burg section 5 then these tunnels must lead to at least the old coffee shop.

But more importantly a drop-ship sent for recon style mission would be caring an o4-3lion level of operating system, ergo there scanners will most likely be obscured by being underground. If not then, the drop-ship will be caring 12 base ranking soldiers, 2 lieutenant-type levels, and 1 semi-automated pilot.

"Ok lets go into the sewers, you guys will know your way better than me-"

Sakua think, the drop-ship runs on a tech similar to the military sky-ships...if you upset the balance of the anti-grav lifts with a explosion it might cause the ship to crash.

"Siggy right? Look if we had to, can you aim well with that sword, gun, thing?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:56 pm
A.G.W.S. S-007
Siggy

Siggy looked at the blade. She turned down the road away from the others and lifted the blade above her head, she held the trigger down and a hum suddenly fills the air and the blade glows as it charges the blast unlike before she held the blade in her mechanical hand. She brought it down beside her the blade shaking slightly she aim the the blade toward a building and releases the button. suddenly there a massive explosion of air from the blade as the repulsion activates Siggy slides back into Sakua where his considerable frame stops her. The building at which Siggy aimed it fared badly against the assault of her blade. The wind blade, glowing slightly from the fragments of metal carried with it, tore into the side of it and leveled half the story it smashed into. Siggy took a step away from Sakua and popped her shoulder back into place with a loud crack. "Not well but if your want me to take out that ship I may well be able to do that." Siggy said popping her neck as well. Suddenly the weight of the building becomes to much and it collapses on the half story that held it up. "That should interest them." She said. "There are no burn marks or anything else like they've seen so they'll want to collect data on it for possible reverse engineering." She said sheathing the blade. "I could hit them as they come in to investigate it." She stood there waiting for the others input aware that there was only about a minute for them to do what they were going to do.

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Sakua Harioto

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:00 pm
Sakua knew that would be enough to to what he wanted, but it may not be necessary, good to know though.
"let's go"
Sakua lifted up the old man hole cover, and hopped down into the sewer.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:31 pm
User Image
Juile

Once they entered the sewer, they were met by another supersoldier, Juile Davenport. Although not as skilled at combat as most super solider's, her speed made her an ideal scout. She treated Riku's appearance as if it were nothing out of the oridnary. Getting out a map of the sewers, she showed it to them pointing out the areas she had marked.

"I scouted out the area ahead," she explained. "Most of their activity appears to be underneath the ruins of a school. I have no idea what they are doing there."

She looked the three of them over as they examined the map.

"How did your mission go?" she asked.

Rughn

Versatile Shoujo

9,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

Sakua Harioto

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:03 pm
When Sakua dropped in the sewer he was confronted by the shape of a person before him. In pure reaction he whipped out his 45 and aimed it at the person in the sewers.
"What the?"
Seeing that is is just juile he put his firearm away.
"Jesus, you scared me. " He relaxing he looked around the dirty small sewers, knowing she was fast but damn, how did she make it here?
"The mission failed, Riku here thought it would be a good idea to blow the head off our tracking target."  
Sci-Fi, Futuristic, and Creature RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff