Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild for all genres and levels of roleplaying! 

Tags: Anime, Role playing, orphanage 

Reply ✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★
[Ϩ] ι ℓ v є я [ʞ] ι s s Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image
User Image

|| K α i α и и XXϺ ᾳ Ϩ ѳ ɳ
» 21 » Vampire

Words can relay nice
They can cut you open
And the silence surrounds you
and hunts you

"I'll protect you until my very last breath."

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

The vampiress didn't flinch, her glare fixated upon the male vampire. A gun was pressed to her head and fired--all that had registered in her head. However, Kaiann's mind was too pre-occupied with the werewolf comment to even worry about the gun threat. She clenched her fists at her sides, gritting her teeth. Alice was a werewolf. In her mind, Kaiann had taken the comment personally, associating the term ''werewolf'' with her sister. According to Kaiann, Tristan had insulted her beloved twin sister.

"How dare you say that! My sister---"

Kaiann's voice trailed off. Clearly, this vampire wasn't fond of lycans and it would have been idiotic of Kaiann to reveal that her sister fell into that category. The female vampire inhaled and exhaled deeply, calming her anger. In truth, Yes, Kaiann was afraid of the gun. She didn't want to die without finding her sister.
A growled softly under her breath, her gaze shifting between the vampire and his gun. Kaiann was unarmed--There was no way that she could fight an opponent with a ranged weapon. After a few moments of silence, Kaiann came to the conclusion that fleeing was her only option--She wasn't going to find her sister any time soon if she was wounded, or, dead. Kaiann spun around and darted down the end of the alley way. Once at the end, she used the two walls on either side of her, leaping from one to the other in a zig-zag pattern till she reached the roof. The vampire fled, using city rooftops as her escape route.

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

I could feel you behind my eyes
You've gotten into my bloodstream
Two minds and all the places they have been
The spaces in between

||==User Image===XUser ImageX===User Image==||

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:14 am
User ImageUser Image

|| ɑ ɭ ɨ ɔ e XXϺ ᾳ Ϩ ѳ ɳ
» 21 » Werewolf

You're my light, forever
Since I will keep your dream going
Believe in your dream even more
Watching you illuminated by the sun
I smile because it's like your smiling at me
Hold my hand

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

(( I added another character to the roleplay since it's just us here. I hope that's okay. Feel free to create another character if you want. As for the new character i just created, his profile is up. I'll be adding him to the RP in a bit wink ))

Alice stared up at the night sky, sheltered from the pouring and unyielding rain from the comfort of her home. Well... it wasn't really a home-- Alice didn't have one anymore. But, at the current, a giant refrigerator box that was uninhabited behind an Italian-restaurant, would have to suffice. Living in a box didn't bother Alice, it would have bothered Kaiann though. The girl smirked as she thought about how her sister would react to the situation. Alice just hoped the box wouldn't disintegrate from all the rain...
The blond haired girl smiled softly as she pulled her knees to her chest, and hugged her legs. The rain was letting up, she could smell it. The girl breathed deeply, savoring the fresh fragrance of the rain with her enhanced sense before exhaling. A soft content sigh escaped her throat as she rested her chin upon her knees, her gaze focused on the night sky above her.

Suddenly, Alice's head jolted up. A gunshot? Slowly, the girl's head lowered itself back to where it was several moments ago. The sound was too distant for her to worry about. Her gaze dropped to the ground, watching intently as the puddle by her feet rippled.

"The city is so dangerous... i hope that person is okay... "

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

Somehow, suddenly, you feel far from me
I become scared, although we have so much time
Alone you are strong, so grasp onto it tightly
Your dream will continue from tomorrow and onwards

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

xx K i C H i R O

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can't escape this hell.
So many times I've tried,
But I'm still caged inside,
Somebody get me through this nightmare.
I can't control myself.

Tristan felt the female vampire stiffen at his sudden words, it was as if she was made of stone, her piercing eyes showing no fear. He admired her for her strength and determination, but he also disliked her for challenging his authority. His glare reciprocated hers just as strongly, signaling that he won't back down. When she finally spoke, it only registered in Tristan's mind a few minutes later.

"How dare you say that! My sister---"

Her sister? What about her sister...? He was unable to open his mouth before the girl quickly fled from beside him, leaving an empty space of cold air. He blinked several times before he noticed that he was alone. His reflexes were slow, but even a few decades of sleep and drugs can do that to a vampire like him. What a strange girl. First, putting on such a front, then fleeing from the scene only seconds after. He sighed, Whatever, it's not like I can find a meal if I chase after her. If I see her again... I'd probably threaten her again. That hesitant face was amusing. He smirked before retracting his gun and lurked the streets once more for a innocent civilian.

ll. OoC: Sorry for the late reply, my exams start Monday so I'm in the middle of studying. This post is just to let you know I'm here and still alive xD
Yup, that's perfectly fine. I'm not thinking of creating one but if you want me to, I can create a new character.
Now, which character would you like Tristan to meet next? c: .ll

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:48 am

I can't control myself.

ll. OoC: Okay, exams are over for me. Phew, a few days of break before second semester starts. c: .ll  

xx K i C H i R O

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:47 am
((Wow, you're exams are MUCH later than mine. My second semester just started for me today ! ))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:07 am
User ImageUser Image

|| ɑ ɭ ɨ ɔ e XXϺ ᾳ Ϩ ѳ ɳ
» 21 » Werewolf

You're my light, forever
Hold my hand

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

(( If you wouldn't mind Tristan running into Alice, that would be nice c: Also, you don't need to make another character but it would be a smidgen helpful smile ))

Alice shushed her growling stomach, interrupting her silent gazing at the stars above. Recently, the girl had eaten a plate of discarded pasta that was untouched by the filth under it, so, why was she still hungry? The girl sat in silence for a moment, wondering if her stomach was going to beckon for food, and it did.
"Oh stop it! You just had Italian food!" The werewolf scolded at her stomach as if it were a animate object capable of comprehending. Her stomach rumbled once more. "Oi, this isn't funny! You are not getting meat. No. i forbid it. You'll just have to live with Italian food."

Alice poked her head out of the opening of her box, scanning the area quickly to make sure that the Italian Restaurant's chef wasn't out in the alley discarding trash. Coast clear. Alice thought as she crawled out of her temporary cardboard home and scampering over to the giant Trash dumpster. Usually, the girl would have to rummage through the entire dumpster to find a meal not contaminated by the filth around it. However, this time was was rather lucky-- a box of pizza was sitting on top of the pile. The girl quickly snatched it up, examining the goods. Half a pie! Blimey, there's 3 pieces fully here!"
The lycan scurried back into her box with the pizza, immediately scoffing it down in hopes to silence her stomach.

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

xx K i C H i R O

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:28 am

I can't control myself.

ll. OoC: Our break ended only 2 weeks ago, so maybe that's why they pushed our exams back? xD Okay, Alice it is. c:
I'll try to think of one. Perhaps a female werewolf? Perhaps one that's not as... eccentric as Tristan xD .ll

The streets at night were covered with underlying filth and blood. Though humans and policemen didn't notice, the recent cases of missing people, suicide or murder were not done by their own race, but by the creatures lurking in the streets at night. The dark clouds and pouring rain did little to reveal any evidence, each heavy drop did their part to clear all bloodshed.

Tristan pulled his teeth from the flesh of a lifeless young woman and wiped the excess blood with his sleeve. He enjoyed the thrill of the night, the adrenaline pumping through his bloodstream as he plunged his fangs into victim after victim. It was almost too easy, as if after all of these years, the humans did not expect any of this. He sighed as he licked the blood from his fangs, content with his meal as the liquid heaven filled his stomach to relieve his hunger. Satisfied, he stood up with the dead girl by his feet. "Hah, second one tonight." He stretched before looking around to find his way back to his home.

Suddenly, a box in a dark alley shifted, a shadow dodging into it. It's probably just some alley cat. He tried brushed it off just before the box shifted again. Curiosity got the best of him and he felt the sudden urge to hold the cute little kitty in his arms, sheltering it from the rain. His feet dragged him towards the alleyway, no matter how much he told himself not to. "Hey, little guy. You okay?" His voice sounded cold but he tried not to alert the creature in the box.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

|| ɑ ɭ ɨ ɔ e XXϺ ᾳ Ϩ ѳ ɳ
» 21 » Werewolf

You're my light, forever
Hold my hand

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

((Lol. Whatever you want. :3 ))

"Hey, little guy. You okay?"

Alice sat in her box in silence for a moment. There was no other living creature in the alley way, her enhanced lycan senses told her so. So, the voice had to be directed at her, right? Not wanting to be rude and ignore the voice, Alice decided to make sure.
The blonde girl meekly stuck her head out of the box, blinking slowly as she stared up at the dark figure before her.

"Excuse me, are you speaking to me?"

From that simple sentence, one could immediately note that the girl wasn't a local--she had a British accent.
Alice knew the stranger was a vampire, she smelled it, but he didn't seem to be an immediate threat. Yes, his apperence was a bit intimidating and she could see how it might scare some, but, why would ''a threat'' ask if she was okay?

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

xx K i C H i R O

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:54 pm

I can't control myself.

"Excuse me, are you speaking to me?"

After a closer look, the supposed 'alley-cat' wasn't a cat at all. A young girl, probably a few years younger than his prey, with a petite figure and wavy blond hair stuck her head out from inside the box. She looked human but he couldn't tell since his senses were tangled together after having a meal. The rain didn't help either, the damp smell mixing in with others and interfering with his judgment.

He stepped closer slowly, in case the girl tried to do anything unusual, he would be prepared for it. He stopped a few feet next to her and crouched down to look at her from eye level. She seemed proud and composed, even though she was wet from the rain. It didn't seem like the best condition for a human to be under. She seemed like a homeless girl, which would be perfect, of course since no one would notice her missing. "Yeah." His voice was almost like a whisper. "What is a young girl like you doing out here in the rain?" There was a light scent resonating around her. A werewolf scent. Was she attacked? A sudden question popped into his mind. She seemed perfectly human, even her actions, and her features didn't match his family's description of werewolves.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

|| ɑ ɭ ɨ ɔ e XXϺ ᾳ Ϩ ѳ ɳ
» 21 » Werewolf

You're my light, forever
Hold my hand

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

Alice smiled warmly at the vampire as she brushed a strand of her damp blond hair out of her face. The stranger had stepped closer towards her, and could now clearly see his details. Red eyes. His red eyes are what she noticed first, finding herself lost in them for a moment. The girl softly shook her head, snapping out of the trance. As her eyes quickly glanced over the remaining details, she noted that everything was perfect. His face was perfectly symmetrical, his skin was pale and smooth-looking, and even though his features were fierce, there was a certain delicacy to them. This was the first time Alice had seen a vampire up close. Honestly, the girl was expecting fangs, a weird cape and black hair combed back with streaks of white---the stereotypical Dracula. If Alice didn't sense that he was a vampire, she would have mistaken him for a male model. The girl pouted slightly. why do vampires get to be perfect models and werewolves remain the same?

"What is a young girl like you doing out here in the rain?"

"Well, i wasn't in the rain a moment ago." Alice responded cheerfully as she gestured to the large box behind her. The girl beamed at the vampire, happy for the simple fact that she had company, for however long it may last.

"I'm Alice!" The werewolf introduced in a bubbly tone, her smile unwavering. "What's your name?"

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

xx K i C H i R O

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:33 pm

I can't control myself.

"I'm Alice. What's your name?"

Tristan hesitated for a while at her smile. The girl seemed unaffected by her surroundings and didn't scream or put on a horrified face at the sight of him, which most humans would. It was as if she radiated more than the sun itself, giving off her own little world of sunshine. Although light usually irritated Tristan, this time it didn't seem like a negative thing at all. Instead, it was sort of... well, comfortable. He let out an aggravated sigh, he knew he was weak to small creatures, but not to this twisted extent. He mentally kicked himself so he wouldn't fall into this warm feeling that was swallowing him whole.

"T-Tristan." He said simply, not providing his last name in an awkward attempt to reassure her. "My name is Tristan." His eyes wandered, trying to search for a place more appropriate for the girl to stay instead of a tattered cardboard box. Truthfully, he cared for humans as much as he cared for his food but he liked this girl's company. He searched his minds for what a human girl might need. "Aren't you cold? You look so pale, are you hungry?" He carefully reached out his hand while he looked back towards her, making sure his blood lust is not as prominent since he just ate.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

|| ɑ ɭ ɨ ɔ e XXϺ ᾳ Ϩ ѳ ɳ
» 21 » Werewolf

You're my light, forever
Hold my hand

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Tristan." Alice said merrily, giving the vampire a slight curtsy. A soft giggle escaped her throat. She couldn't help it though, Alice was filled with too much happiness.

"Aren't you cold? You look so pale, are you hungry?"

Alice glanced back at her home, pouting a bit as she witnessed it cave in from the rain-droplets that had accumulated while Alice was speaking to Tristan. The girl turned her attention to the male vampire, smiling warmly, unfazed by the fact that her home was destroyed.

"I'm fine." she lied. Alice didn't like when people worried over her. Why should they worry over her when other people are worse off? On her own, the little werewolf was fine. Yes, she wasn't in the best predicament, but she knew how to deal.

Alice once again brushed a strand of her wet blond hair out of her face before taking Tristan's hand without hesitation. She had no idea why he had extended his hand to her, but she didn't really mind. As the vampire glanced back at her, she smiled warmly.
"I'm fine, truly i am. "

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

xx K i C H i R O

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:27 pm

I can't control myself.

Tristan ran his fingers through his hair in attempt to drain out any excess water from the rain. The constant shower was beginning to slow to a small drizzle and the heavy burden of his jacket became bothersome. He pulled off his jacket, twisted the water out of it and hung it over a nearby post. He was calmer now, now that the rain didn't pelt him with their annoying pitter-patters, but he felt as if a werewolf scent became stronger.

He slowly sat down beside her,
"I'm fine, truly I am."
She had said but he didn't quite feel the same. He took her hand lightly, his finger tips brushing against her skin for a breif moment so he wouldn't scare her. "Liar." He frowned, finding her skin colder than normal. "It's okay. If you aren't feel well, just say it." He stared at her features again, suddenly thinking that she resembled someone. Maybe a victim of his attacks? He suddenly felt a twinge of guilt but kept silent. Maybe it was because of his hunting that left her alone in the streets like this. He brushed the thought away, suddenly feeling the responsibility to help her.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

|| ɑ ɭ ɨ ɔ e XXϺ ᾳ Ϩ ѳ ɳ
» 21 » Werewolf

You're my light, forever
Hold my hand

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

Alice couldn't help but blush as Tristan took her hand lightly, tracing his fingertips over her skin ever-so-gently. It was nice to feel something other than the cold rain on her skin. The girl lowered her face slightly in an attempt to hide the slight reddening of her face, but she wasn't sure if it helped any.

"It's okay. If you aren't feel well, just say it."

The vampire had said, his attention fully tuned to Alice."I really do appreciate your kindness Tristan, but, you shouldn't worry about me. " Alice replied with a warm smile as she stood, her hand gently sliding away from Tristan's.

"Besides, helping me would be a waste of your kindness. I'm certain that there are people in this city that deserve it more than me." The girl flashed Tristan another one of her warm and cheerful smiles before starting off towards the remnants of her home. She pouted slightly, placing her hands firmly on her hips as she stared at the soggy mess before her. "Well its a good thing that it stopped raining. Maybe now i can find a nice dry box!" Alice mumbled softly to herself.

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

xx K i C H i R O

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:48 pm

I can't control myself.

ll. OoC: I have a very brief outline of my character in my head. Would you like me to play as a male or female? I'm probably going to be playing werewolf character, if you don't mind. xD .ll

The rain momentarily stopped, the dark ominous clouds retreated to their own destinations and glittery pixie-dust stars dominated the midnight blue sky once again. It was almost time for Tristan to be on his way back home since the last thing he wanted was to be here until dusk. He shrugged to himself, staying out for a little bit longer probably wouldn't cause too much damage. He looked back towards Alice when she stood up, pulling her hands away from underneath his fingertips.

"I really do appreciate your kindness Tristan, but, you shouldn't worry about me. Besides, helping me would be a waste of your kindness. I'm certain that there are people in this city that deserve it more than me."

Tristan frowned, his eyes had a hint of strictness. "You know, you really should care about yourself more." His voice was commanding yet it almost seemed to be dripping with worry. "If you don't stand up for yourself, no one will." His eyes flashed towards the cardboard box and then back to her. "Let's find a better place for you to stay. There should be an empty place somewhere..." He licked his fangs from underneath his top lip. Or I can just empty one myself.

✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff