Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN MINIS

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to everything Minipets related for THIS IS HALLOWEEN. 

Tags: HALLOWEEN 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN MINIS
{ QnA } Got an odd question about minipets? Post it here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:24 am
Bilious
Are SEminis bribable at any given time, or do we wait until there's an announcement for open slots?

Yes you can pm the mule any time with an offer! However there is no guarantee that you will get the SE D: (I usually take up one or two though if the staff need to be paid for the month)

ONLY SE MINIPETS AND PIRATE MINIPETS DO NOT COUNT

Otherwise go wild!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:01 pm
Purely curious X3....

When is it determined which version a minipet with an alt will become: when it's adopted, or only at the moment it evolves to the stage where the alt would be different? :3  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:01 am
Sabin Duvert
Purely curious X3....

When is it determined which version a minipet with an alt will become: when it's adopted, or only at the moment it evolves to the stage where the alt would be different? :3

I actually cannot remember off the top of my head, I was planning to stare at this last night and got distracted XD

99% sure its determined as you grow the first alt stage tho.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:12 am
Quote:
10) HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Participated in the minipet Halloween-fest, and posted any sort of thanks in thread as proof (url link is fine)

In regards to this minipet trophy achievement, are you allowed to have participated in them, and then post a 'thankyou!" message later on (as in...3 months later on?) or would it not count?  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:43 am
poke mattix
Quote:
10) HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Participated in the minipet Halloween-fest, and posted any sort of thanks in thread as proof (url link is fine)

In regards to this minipet trophy achievement, are you allowed to have participated in them, and then post a 'thankyou!" message later on (as in...3 months later on?) or would it not count?

I... don't see why not XDDDD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:23 am
Chibizoo
Sabin Duvert
Purely curious X3....

I actually cannot remember off the top of my head, I was planning to stare at this last night and got distracted XD

ALAS, it's actually when the pet is adopted! /has tested this a few times for her own curiousity  

Ithiltari
Crew

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Sosiqui
Crew

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:14 am
Ithiltari
Chibizoo
Sabin Duvert
Purely curious X3....

ALAS, it's actually when the pet is adopted! /has tested this a few times for her own curiousity

I actually debate this, given that I know several people who had pets adopted PRIOR to the rollback we just had... that grew before the rollback, were rolled back, and then grew after into a DIFFERENT alt. surprised

IT IS A MYSTERY  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:04 pm
Is possible to trade silver pumpkin seeds for unchecked eggs or certain digimon eggs? XD <3  

revenant aria

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:15 am
I won a Botb mini from a thread game, and I received a Botb mini through a trade - it turns out they were the same kind of mini, so I have two Botbs of the same kind. XD What are my options with this? Am I allowed to sell it on the marketplace, am I allowed to trade it? Or am I just.. stuck with it for life O_O  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:49 pm
ok i am still new to all of this wink

i go thru the minipetocycopedia at least a few times a week and i see that there are some pets are are not retired and available on pages like 666 and 500 and things like that....
can someone explain that to me

also if i have missed this somewhere in the forums, i am so sorry....there is so much to see and so little time wink

heart *huggles* heart  

The_RedDaisy

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:29 am
Nio Love
I won a Botb mini from a thread game, and I received a Botb mini through a trade - it turns out they were the same kind of mini, so I have two Botbs of the same kind. XD What are my options with this? Am I allowed to sell it on the marketplace, am I allowed to trade it? Or am I just.. stuck with it for life O_O

That's up to the owner of that one ,I have no clue who gave you it!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:30 am
The_RedDaisy

i go thru the minipetocycopedia at least a few times a week and i see that there are some pets are are not retired and available on pages like 666 and 500 and things like that....

also if i have missed this somewhere in the forums, i am so sorry....there is so much to see and so little time wink

heart *huggles* heart

Sorry! the minipedia is really outdated but the staff is working really hard on bringing a much more updated list for you! Though pets might have been promo distributed back then, there is a small chance they might show up on the site such as through the blackmarket and pound again!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

The_RedDaisy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:38 pm
Chibizoo
The_RedDaisy

heart *huggles* heart

Sorry! the minipedia is really outdated but the staff is working really hard on bringing a much more updated list for you! Though pets might have been promo distributed back then, there is a small chance they might show up on the site such as through the blackmarket and pound again!

Thank you so much for answering me smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:10 am
I'm confused by a lot on this site (not the sporkedken.com one). Where do I ask for help? I'd love to find the BM but I don't have a clue what the hint wants or means. Where does everyone find those lovely eggs for the vending machine to validate?

pm to pixiequeen on sporkedken site, please. I get lost on this site and it's always asking me to buy Gaia dollars, so I really don't come here much. Thanks.

All help is much appreciated!  

Pixiequeeni

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:47 am
Pixiequeeni
I'm confused by a lot on this site (not the sporkedken.com one). Where do I ask for help? I'd love to find the BM but I don't have a clue what the hint wants or means. Where does everyone find those lovely eggs for the vending machine to validate?

pm to pixiequeen on sporkedken site, please. I get lost on this site and it's always asking me to buy Gaia dollars, so I really don't come here much. Thanks.

All help is much appreciated!

You can ask for help here on this site, however the location of the BM cannot be given out. Have you tried looking up the meanings to different things? The BM is supposed to be an elusive place -- don't feel bad if you can't find it! I can't either, haha.

The eggs are in the pound and other stores~ keep an eye out of them!

and you learn to ignore the gaia ads after awhile. :U  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN MINIS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces