Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply General RP
[PRP] The Prince and the Wanderer - Angelic & Leena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:23 pm
Javier takes a breath and catches up with Nolen "just because, I have armor doesn't mean my speed is affected. I've trained myself to run with it on" he said before closing the distance between where he was and the tower. "remember...wolf demon/ cat hybrid" he said winking as he got closer to the tower.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:30 pm
"GAH!!!" Nolen was stunned that Javier was actually BEATING HIM at the race. "That information would only help me if I ever met someone like you and knew their abilities!!" Was that a small playful WHINE? Oh it was because the lion actually was going to give it his all and even at his top speed, he was just barely coming up on Javier's heels and the tower!! IT WAS SO CLOSE!!! He might lose... but he plotted what he might be able to do that was also fun and that caused a smile to cross his face again. "Hey Javviieerr! How fast would you be without that armor?"  

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:36 pm
Javier thinks about it "Probably a little faster" he said. Before shouldering a bit and taking off his armor "sometimes..wearing armor at all times is very tiring" and leans the chestplate against the tower. He brushed his hair from his eyes and wiped the sweat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:31 am
Nolen sighed as he got up but grinned brightly. "You may have beat me this time but I'll get you later!" The lion immediately picked up the chestplate and knocked on it, even scratched his nails on it a bit. Shrugging he put it back down. "Can't see the reason to wear this kind of stuff, let alone to wear it all the time." The lion then grabbed Javier's hand and pulled him towards the door. "Lets go see what fun stuff is inside! I bet we can find all kinds of stuff in there." Despite how he was breathing a little harder than usual because of the run they just had, his energy had not even dropped for a second! Where he got so much energy was a wonder.  

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:05 am
Javier blinks and climbs up the stairs following behind Nolen, since he was leading. " I have a question, where do you get all your energy from?" he asked the other tilting his head to the side a bit. "trust me i don't even know why I wear it at all times" he admitted watching where he was going.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:11 pm
Nolen beamed at Javier over his shoulder and winked at him, "Survival." It was all he would answer on that question of his endless energy. With the large doors before him, he opened one door as he whispered, "If you don't know why you are doing something, then why do it at all?" He stopped and turned back to his new friend, "We should sneak around inside, and see if anyone's here. If we find anyone we should hold them as our prisoners. Sound like fun?" His happy smile made hostage taking sound like sheer fun. Lucky he was a good guy.  

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:10 pm
Javier thought about it "I would assume so...you being a lion and all" he said before they finished climbing the stairs. "I was raised by my dad so yeah..don't got as much experience as you do" he answered. He peered into the darkness in the tower "you sure we will be able to see in the dark" he questioned, then paused he could probably see in the dark, duh he was half cat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:30 pm
Nolen blinked at Javier, opened his mouth to respond to the mixed breed's two remarks but just shut his mouth and made a face at him. He quirked an eyebrow at him. "Being a lion can have its advantages for seeing in the dark. Don't you see things okay in the dark?" But he assumed ALL anthros could because he rarely met one who couldn't. Especially of the feline breed. He then slowly, carefully and quietly made his way inside and motioned for Javier to follow. He walked Scooy-Doo style, hunched over and careful with his footwork. It was obvious they were in the entrance hall where Nolen stopped. Ears flicked and he looked at Javier in surprise. "I don't hear anyone around; do you?"  

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:40 pm
Javier looked made a face "I didn't mean to make it sound offensive" he said innocently. Before he followed close behind Nolen, blinking a few times until his eyes adjusted to the darkness. "well, I thinks I should be fine" he answered taking into account that is mother was a feline. He paused for a bit and then shook his head "nope..I don't" he answered.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:10 am
Nolen stood up straight and pressed his back against the wall which was about to end and enter into the common living area. There was a lovely fireplace crackling but when he peeked out over the edge, it seemed no one was around. He looked back at Javier. "Either we missed everyone, or they may be in other parts of this place, because no one is there. But there is a fire going...." He then smiled. "We should go through EVERYTHING in that room and see if there is anything fun in there."  

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:45 am
Javier straightened up himself to his full height and stretched before moving from his place from behind Nolen to standing beside the other and peered around the room. " it looks like someone was here but probably went to get something in a different part of the tower" he said thinking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:30 pm
Nolen was about to say something but a low grumble from his stomach interrupted him and he laughed. "First lets find something to eat. Are you hungry?" He walked to the other side of the hall, and peeked in the door. "Where do you think the kitchen might be in this place?" He then put his hands on his hips and beamed. "First Mission! Find the kitchen!"  

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:41 pm
Javier chuckled lightly "Nah...I'm okay for now" he answered. He followed Nolen to the other side of the hall. "I'm not sure..I guess we will have to explore some more to find it" he said tapping his chin lightly with a finger. He glances at Nolen "which direction shall we go?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:22 pm
Nolen thought for a moment before peeking into the room across from the living area. There was a HUGE long table which made his eyes go wide. "Lets follow this table to the next door. The kitchen can't be far!" He made his way in and glanced back. "Hey Javier...?" He actually sounded a little concerned.  

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:25 pm
Javier nodded his head and followed behind Nolen. He glances at the long table "this is one way to go" he said. He blinked as Nolen glanced back at him "yes..what is on your mind?" he asked the other as he came up beside the other from his place behind him.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff