Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Unseen Academy

Back to Guilds

For those who want control of the world. 

Tags: Elements, Academy, Romance, Role-playing 

Reply The Unseen Academy
Academy Hallways Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

13Radishes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:56 pm
It was getting harder and harder now, she could practically feel his breathing on her neck, "your right," she commented bitterly, "you just didn't tell me everything" she crossed her arms and tried her best to remain stiff, he cannot break her, what he did you ryuu was not accpetable  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:02 pm
The professor raised one of his hands, gently using his index finger to stroke her neck, "True, but I wouldn't have been able to kiss you, now would I..?" He let out an amused laugh, and goes to the front of her, an arm around her still, as he leaned down close to her, "Like now.." He whispered, right before he kissed her again, right on the lips.  

Wings of Eternal
Vice Captain

13Radishes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:08 pm
'no no this is not happening, i will not let him kiss me, i will not..." and she lost, he was just so smooth and his lips were warm like his body, she found herself wrapping her arms around his neck, her eyes slowly fluttering close, nothing mattered right now, it was just her and him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:15 pm
He smiled mid-kiss, feeling feeling her weaken under his arms. His eyes soon close as the kiss progressed, enjoying the feel, and taste, of her luscious, sweet lips.  

Wings of Eternal
Vice Captain

13Radishes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:21 pm
(i'm not sure if this is pg 13... i hope it is)
she feels his firm, warm body against her and sighs, opening her mouth a little in the kiss, her mind was to clouded to think, rationality went out the window.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:28 pm
(Kissing? xD Lets hope so..)
Isao took notice of her little sigh, which encouraged him to continue, hands gently around her head.
After a bit, he reluctantly brought the kiss to an end, not wanting to be caught by any of the others. He felt a little starried-eyed after the kiss, but it hadn't show in his expression, although his golden eyes did seem to shine more brightly than usual.

Wings of Eternal
Vice Captain

13Radishes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:31 pm
she lingered her lips on his chin before drawing back, her head spinning again, so many things rush through her head, to softly and giddily she asked, "are you really 25? isao-sensei?" she didn't mean to add sensei to his name, but right now she was too distracted to pick her words.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:38 pm
Isao let out a little laugh, and nodded, the thought as to how she knew his age not even hitting her. "Yes, I really am." He assured her, hand stroking her soft hair.  

Wings of Eternal
Vice Captain

13Radishes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:40 pm
she blushed, knowing that not only did he not look it but was too smooth tongued to be as well, "... *****" she muttered slightly, thoughts of ryuu starting to come back into her head as her mind rebooted. "how could you do that, to ryuu-kun?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:48 pm
Isao let out a little sigh, not of annoyance or anger though, he was thinking over words in his head before starting up again. "Because I had no other choice."  

Wings of Eternal
Vice Captain

13Radishes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:50 pm
(i said ***** phile btw)
she sighs, "tell me the full story" and crosses her amrs, she didn't like that he kept this from her, ryuu said he was an evil man, well he was manipulative and loved power, but he could be so gentle when he wanted to  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:04 pm
(Oops, read right over that. Can't edit my post over cellphone, so I'll just add it here. Technically, he is, I think. Rubi isn't 18 yet../D)
"If I must." He gazed off, remembering things from the past as he recalled his story in his head. "A few years ago, when Ryuu and I were very close friends, I decided to create this...Little potion." He began, he enjoyed trying to create new things in his spare time. "I irrationally thought that it would be a good surprise to give the two, Ryuu, and his younger brother, Akira, wings. It took months to get the right potion, there being many drawbacks, I thought it would be a lovely surprise, turned out, when they both grew their wings, the loathed me for doing so, believing they were both monsters, created by me." He shook his head, eyes closed, and let out a little laugh. "That's where the hatred began." He then looked at her eyes narrowing, "Don't you dare call me a *****." His tone changing, his voice now with warning to it.  

Wings of Eternal
Vice Captain

13Radishes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:57 pm
"i'm going to call you that, it is what you are after all, the kiss proved it," then she was serious, regarding him with upmost disdain, "do not create monsters, of people that were fortunate enough to be born human" of course she reffered to herself when she said this, her tone was dark and utterly creepy. "he has every right to hate you" she wiggled out of his arms "and so do i, creating monsters is a sin worthy of the devil"
(ok i'm really, really sorry i didn't reply soon enough, a force was keeping me away from my computer... really sorry if i made you wait)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:07 am
(Oh, you replied right after I went to bed at 3am! D: It's okay, I understand, though. xD )
Isao blinked at her sudden harshness in words and tone, his mood getting crushed. He stood up straight, miffed by her words, "I meant every good when I gave them the potion, remember that! He's the one who chose me to hate me for it!" He sounded almost childish here, with a slight growl in his voice. He glared at her and turned away.  

Wings of Eternal
Vice Captain

13Radishes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:19 pm
She wanted to cry, she wanted to cuddle into his chest and tell him she didn't mean a word she said, but she did, she did feel utter resentment for him, "that's because..." she started off without really letting the words go to her brain, "i'm a monster too."  
The Unseen Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff