Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leyna

Naughty Rabbit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:16 pm
Annual Ball
              User Image

Hi Leyna! ^^ Glad to have you with us~ and good to meet you.
lol weird to get a welcome from the alt i created xd hahah this is kinda surreal.

Things going well for you, wolf?

I'll check it out red 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:38 pm
Leyna
LilChibiusa
I'm guessing that you used to work the ball years ago. Which ones did you work? biggrin

I'm pretty sure that the Sloth Room is covered as far as co-hosts go. About a month ago, we only had two. Now we have about six people because there were several who randomly wandered in. blaugh I think there's still another room that still needs co-hosts though.
I was a host at the 2nd and 3rd balls. The 4th fell into oblivion. I wasn't going to let that happen the 5th year so i talked admins/staff into giving us a forum again and i ended up hosting that.

Indeed it has commandwolf :] Hi there. heart

I wouldn't mind co-hosting if it meant making things run smoothly. I'm not all that good at role playing though sweatdrop

Wow! That's awesome! I guess I was on Gaia for the 3rd Annual Ball, but I didn't participate back then. I actually didn't start working with the ball until a year ago when a friend of mine asked me to help co-host for the 8th Annual Ball. If I had realized how much fun it is, I would have started years ago. xd

Do you still get on Gaia on a regular basis? Do you have any pieces of wisdom to offer the new ball staff?  

LilChibiusa
Crew

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Leyna

Naughty Rabbit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:55 pm
LilChibiusa
Leyna
LilChibiusa
I'm guessing that you used to work the ball years ago. Which ones did you work? biggrin

I'm pretty sure that the Sloth Room is covered as far as co-hosts go. About a month ago, we only had two. Now we have about six people because there were several who randomly wandered in. blaugh I think there's still another room that still needs co-hosts though.
I was a host at the 2nd and 3rd balls. The 4th fell into oblivion. I wasn't going to let that happen the 5th year so i talked admins/staff into giving us a forum again and i ended up hosting that.

I wouldn't mind co-hosting if it meant making things run smoothly. I'm not all that good at role playing though sweatdrop

Wow! That's awesome! I guess I was on Gaia for the 3rd Annual Ball, but I didn't participate back then. I actually didn't start working with the ball until a year ago when a friend of mine asked me to help co-host for the 8th Annual Ball. If I had realized how much fun it is, I would have started years ago. xd

Do you still get on Gaia on a regular basis? Do you have any pieces of wisdom to offer the new ball staff?
Well i was offline for about 3 years. I guess i'm getting on on a regular basis now?

as for wisdom err... don't sweat the small stuff, be happy and do your best ;] This is about working together with everyone else to do something wonderful!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:19 am
Leyna
LilChibiusa

Welcome back, and also welcome to the Wrath Room as well.  

Slytherin Lord
Crew

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
9th Annual User Run Ball

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash