Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild for all genres and levels of roleplaying! 

Tags: Anime, Role playing, orphanage 

Reply ✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★
【☯ Єʟєɱєηʈ Єʟɪʈєѕ ☯】 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:35 pm
Name>>Zack
Age>>17
Mood>>Confused slightly pained
Element>>Steel

User Image

☼The Charming One☼

"Steel Element...it is time to meet your destiny." The voice sounded so kind and welcoming, Zack didn't even notice that he had left his brother behind. When everything went black he remembered coming to briefly just before finally passing out. Seeing a building across from him, a tall building, the top of a building. Suddenly a feeling of pain hit his head, his eyesight seemed to turn red for a moment, it was unbearable. He left out a small cry, something he hardly did. But that voice, that kind, kind voice that spoke to him. Where was it? Was he going crazy? Zack wanted to shake his head no that was impossible, this wouldn't suddenly happen. Gulping the pain went away and Zack opened his eyes, bright light hitting his eyes making him close them again. "Urg," he groaned rolling over to his side away from the light as he opened his eyes again. Grass, the smell, the taste, and the sight of grass. Jerking up Zack looked at the forest around him, "W-what?" He said to himself his heart racing. "Z-Zuri?" Zack called out automatically. Standing up shakily he called out once more hearing a distant. "Why are you yelling?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Name>>Zuri
Age>>17
Mood>>Pained
Element>>Void

User Image

☽The Rude one☾

Zuri went into the alleyway, his mind confronted with the voice. It was scary, his heart was pounding the pain becoming unbearable for a moment as he found himself laying on the floor. Groaning he felt the voice once again in his head, "S-shut up!" He said to himself rubbing his forehead, his eyes still closed. Where was he? What was he doing? He needed to get home to his mother, this "adventure" was getting way to intense for him. Prying his eyes open he saw that he was under a tree, "There's no trees in the city." He spoke to himself sitting up his head pounding painfully. Groaning again he heard his name being called in the distant. Was it that person again? The one that called him in the alleyway? No, it was different, kinder, more annoying, it had to be his brother. "Why are you yelling!" He instantly yelled getting up steadily he made his way through the brush.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊱ C E L E S T E xxxxxxC A P E L L A ⊰

I see a world in harmony,
A world of peace and humanity.

"Nope. Sorry, i've never heard of Spring Valley. Do you know how to get back to Grandma's house?"

Celeste frowned when the girl didn't seem to recognize the name of her village and shrugged in apology when she asked about 'Grandma's house'. "Uhm, sorry no." She had lived in Spring Valley for her entire life, and her parents did too. Only her grandmother knew about the 'outside world' because she lived there when she was younger. Of course, since they were musicians and entertainers, many foreign travelers would come and tell them unbelievable stories. Thinking of them made her worry more.

Her eyes shifted elsewhere in search of something to keep her mind off of the subject. She wondered why she was taken here, lured into a trap like fox but instead of using meat, the hunters used a beautiful bell-like voice. "Do you know where we might be? Are there any people here?" She asked the cheerful girl.

Where people walk free,
Like water in a stream,
Flowing on forever more.

xx K i C H i R O

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:26 pm
User Image

User Image

わたしのせかい
ゆめとこいとふあんでできてる
でもそうぞうをしないもの
かくれてるはず

K e r a K a iExperiment 108
17||Earth Elite||
========================================

[ɨ'ɱ riʛɧʈ hҿrҿ, ϛɨɭɭɣ!]...i don't know T.T

Kera's smile momentarily faded from her face when the girl replied,"no". If she didn't know where they were and how to get out, how was she supposed to get home? Was she stuck in this place? Kera's grandmother was old, and the only person she had was Kera. The last thing Kera wasn't was for her grandmother to be alone and worried. Grandma must be so worried...I have to get back...

"Do you know where we might be? Are there any people here?"

Kera's thoughts were interrupted when the girl spoke. She shook her head. She had only just woken up in this strange land, and the silver-haired girl was her first encounter with anyone. Kera pouted, disappointed in herself for not introducing herself to her new friend. Her grandmother would have scolded her for such rude behavior.
"I'm Kera!"The girl said in her usual upbeat tone, giving a slight polite bow of her head. "Its really nice to meet you! "

My world
is made of dreams, love, and worries.
But there are still things lying hidden
that I can't even imagine

[かい,けらカイ,ケラ]

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:50 pm

Celeste frowned when the girl didn't know anymore about this strange world than she did. After being pulled underwater, she had quite a shock but being close to someone who was in a situation similar to hers made her feel better.

"I'm really nice to meet you!"

With a small smile, she reached out her hand to the Kera. At least she had some company to help her find her way back home. It'd be quite lonely if she was alone and this strange world might take some time maneuvering through. Pleased to meet you. I'm Celeste." She said with a slight bit of cheer in her voice. "Let's look around to see if we can look for someone who can give us directions. Maybe some locals can help us?" She pulled herself out of the water, the water sliding off of her clothes easily. Only when she reached land did she realize that the water was quite warm, which was quite strange since her waterfall at home was cold even in the warmest days of Summer.

Where people walk free,
Like water in a stream,
Flowing on forever more.

xx K i C H i R O

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:10 pm
User Image

User Image

わたしのせかい
ゆめとこいとふあんでできてる
でもそうぞうをしないもの
かくれてるはず

17||Earth Elite||

Kera stared at the hand that was extended to her, puzzled. Why was Celeste holding out her hand? Did she want to hold something or Kera's? The red-head quickly checked herself for anything that Celeste could hold--nothing. Keira stared back at the girl's hand, still confused.

"Let's look around to see if we can look for someone who can give us directions. Maybe some locals can help us?"

Kera nodded her head, smiling brightly at the girl.
"Okay!"She replied merrily, forgetting about the strange hand gesture that Celeste had done after introducing herself. Not sure which direction of the strange new world to explore first, Kera spun herself around several times. She ceased spinning, her body facing North."Come on, Celeste!"Kera sung as she began to start off.

My world

[かい,けらカイ,ケラ]

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:50 pm
Name>>Zack
Age>>17
Element>>Steel

User Image

☼The Charming One☼

Zack smiled as he found his twin brother, the two leaning against one another in their weak stature. "What happened? Do you remember anything?" Zack questioned his brother looking at the younger twin. But he highly doubted that Zuri knew, and is Zuri knew he sure as hell wouldn't tell Zack. Sighing Zack removed himself from his brother's side seeing him wobble a bit but gain his stature finally same with himself.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Name>>Zuri
Age>>17
Mood>>Pained
Element>>Void

User Image

☽The Rude one☾

Zuri Leaned against his older brother same as he did. Looking around he could only see trees, trees, trees and more damn trees. This was way far from the city, farther then he has ever gone away from home and he certainly did not like it. Who could he blame for this predicament? "What happened? Do you remember anything?" Speak of the devil, looking at his brother he felt a sudden rage. It must be his brother's fault it had to be! "Why in the hell would I know why?!" Zuri yelled as his brother moved away finding himself wobbling but gaining his stature again. "If anything this is your damn fault! If you had just left me alone I wouldn't be here stuck with you!" Zuri continued to yell at his big brother. His hatred for him for some reason running deep, no love for his brother at all. Sneering Zuri turned around from his brother crossing his arms hearing faintly;

"Come on, Celeste!"

Zuri jerked his head up, People! Civilization, someone to direct him back to the city! Looking at his brother briefly narrowing his eyes he walked forward his brother quickly walking behind him.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

xx K i C H i R O

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:34 pm

"Hehe~" Celeste giggled a little at her new friend's confused look. It seemed that she wasn't from around her area, but it's always nice to learn something new. "Here." She took one of her hands, tapping their fingers together and shook it slowly but firmly. "It's a greeting in my village." She retracted her hand afterward with a smile and followed Kera.

"Come on, Celeste!"

Kera called when she was already a few steps ahead of her. Diligently nodding, Celeste followed her quickly. "Y-yes." She stuttered and apologized for being a bother to her. After walking for a few minutes, her eyes set on a two figures with the same silver hair she had. "There's people there!" She called in excitement, finally finding a clue on where her home was. "We should ask them if they know how to get home~"

Where people walk free,
Like water in a stream,
Flowing on forever more.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:42 pm
User Image

User Image

わたしのせかい
ゆめとこいとふあんでできてる
でもそうぞうをしないもの
かくれてるはず

17||Earth Elite||

"We should ask them if they know how to get home~"

Kera was already ahead of Celeste, making a bee-line for the two strangers not thinking about whether they could be dangerous or not.
"Hi i'm Kera! " This time, she made sure to introduce herself first. Kera smiled happily at the twins before bowing respectfully, "It's very nice to meet you!"She sung, slowly returning to an upright stance, her face glowing with cheer. Kera was beaming with excietment, overjoyed to see more people in the strange place she had woken up in.

My world

[かい,けらカイ,ケラ]

User Image

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:56 pm
Name>>Zack
Age>>17
Element>>Steel

User Image

☼The Charming One☼

Zack followed his brother to the voice, seeing that it belonged to a girl. Looking at his brother then ahead to the girl seeing that there was another one also he took his step to the plate. His brother was less socially than he was, and surly would not want to talk to the girl. "Hello Miss, I'm Zackary though I do prefer Zack and this is my little brother, Zuria." Zack spoke politely to the girl seeing her bow giving her a head nod. A little weird, something he was not used to. "Glad to meet you also my dear," the charmer said giving a little smile.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Name>>Zuri
Age>>17
Mood>>Pained
Element>>Void

User Image

☽The Rude one☾

Zuri allowed his brother to step forward, not wanting to talk to this girl unless necessary, she talked so cheerfully. Even though he had no idea why shaking his head he took a few steps back crossing his arms hearing his brother introduce them. "My name is Zuri," he correctly plainly his voice a little strained with anger, his mood torn down by his brother's idiotic personality as he saw it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:25 am

When Celeste turned around, Kera was nowhere in sight. She was already way ahead, speaking to the strangers in the distance. Afraid of being left behind and lost, Celeste quickly ran after her. "K-Kera! Wait for me!" Kera's cheerful energy was difficult to keep up with but Celeste admired her for that. When she finally arrived, the two people had already introduced themselves. They looked like twins, but their contrasting personalities spoke otherwise.

"Hello Miss, I'm Zackary though I do prefer Zack and this is my little brother, Zuria."
"My name is Zuri,"

Celeste was out of breath by the time she reached them, panting as she took a short rest. Seeing that Kera has already introduced herself, she followed. "I-I'm Celeste." She said to the two with a small and shy smile. "Pleased to meet you." She did a small curtsy before speaking again. "Do you have any idea where this place is?"

Where people walk free,
Like water in a stream,
Flowing on forever more.

xx K i C H i R O

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:12 pm
User Image
[[XXL υ k a s xxA b b y s sXX]]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.The Evil One

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
...▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄...
You are, Enemy
My hated Enemy
They're drawn in by the sound enemy, enemy
I must eliminate my enemy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
x xA sigh escaped Luka's throat as he sat slumped in his throne, his cheek resting on his fist. "Chaos! Are the elementals in Arcadia yet?"The Ruler-to-be snapped in frustration, his voice echoing through the halls of the abandoned castle that he had claimed 'his lair'. A Tiny black dragon, the size of a squirrel, scurried into the room, bowing before his lord before speaking, Yessss, massster. The tiny dragon was now hovering off the ground, his tiny wings flapping at an even pace. A cheshire-sized grin made its way across lukas's face. "Good. Bring me my looking-glass so i can see what these elementals are up to."The dragon nodded quickly before flying off to retrieve what his master had ordered. Lukas shifted in his throne so he was sitting upright."Those elementals aren't going to know what hit them..."He said a loud with a devilish grin/

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Imagexx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:46 pm
Name>>Zack
Age>>17
Element>>Steel

User Image

☼The Charming One☼

Zack smiled at the girl who came running toward them, afraid that she was left behind. "Likewise my dear," he said nodding to her hearing her question. Looking at his brother briefly he shook his head. "The last thing I remember is seeing a building before I passed out. I've never even been to a forest before, I don't even think there's one where we live, right?" Zack said looking at his brother.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Name>>Zuri
Age>>17
Mood>>Pained
Element>>Void

User Image

☽The Rude one☾

Zuri looked away from the girl Celeste, not in the mood for introductions anymore. Though his brother's own questioning he wanted to respond. If it involved getting out of that hell hole, "The closest forest to us, is miles and miles away, way farther than we have ever gone. Even with mom and dad," Zuri said looking at him then to the girls. "So, no we don't know where we are, we were hoping that you two could tell us." The twin spoke rudely.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

Oklahomagurl03

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:02 am
User Image

______Jayme Cuellan_______

╰☆╮Not all wishs come true...╰☆╮

[Where is my Paradise?]

I feel Confused

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jayme had caneled her class today to have a bit of relaxing time without having to train students. She had pulled her red hair out of her face into a nice bun with chopsticks holding it up out of her face. She wore jeans and a white shirt with a design of a red, gold ,and orange dragon breathing fire. To top it off, she wore a black jacket that didn't cover her arms at all since the weather is nice. She slipped on her black shoes before opening the door quietly and slips out of the house without her father noticing her. She looks around before taking off for the forest at top speed ,so that her father wouldn't catch her. When she hit the forest, a smirk grew on her face knowing she had gotten away from her training without her father noticing once again. She slows her pace as she is walking since no one would come after her now since most people don't go into the forest. Most people thought there was something there that was going to kill them ,so they all stayed away but Jayme.

After a few minutes, she got to the field she had always went to and sat down on the ground before laying down. She looks up at the clouds with her weird yellow eyes that she had gotten from her mother's side of the family. Her red hair was still up after everything as she watches the clouds above her roll by in different shapes. She loved the warm heat from the sun that hit her sink ,so she closes her eyes enjoying it. She lets out a sigh as she drifts into a peaceful state for awhile to it got to hot which surprised her. She opens her eyes quickly and sat up to see the field and herself on fire which scared the mess out of her. She saw that the trees and everything was on fire as she starts patting her cloths to put out the fire but it just spread more on her. The smoke filled her lungs which made her cough more and more. The air turned like soup which made her try to take in more air to she couldn't no more. She passes out from 'lack' of oxygen even though nothing was wrong at all. She hears a voice come out of nowhere and speak these words:

"Element of Fire...it is time to meet your destiny."

Jayme slowly comes to as her breathing got better and better to she opens her eyes ,and she looks up at the sky which looked the same as hers. She slowly sits up and looks around ,but she tilts her head since this forest looked nothing like hers. The trees were all wrong which made her very confused. She slowly got up from where she was laying and looks around since she ddin't know if it was smart for her to walk. She takes a few steps and was fine ,so she kept walking to she came to the trees which were unknown to her. She shook her head before she walked somemore not knowing where she was. She decided to call for help ,but she didn't know if there was anyone around her hear her calls. She knew she must try at least ,so she puts her hands around her mouth to make her voice louder."Is there anyone out there? Hello?! Someone! Anyone,answer me please!" She drops her hands from her mouth before waiting for an answer even if in her heart she thought no one was going to answer her.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╰☆╮But your live still changes.╰☆╮

[Somewhere I have not found]

My element is Fire

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:17 pm
User Image

User Image

わたしのせかい
ゆめとこいとふあんでできてる
でもそうぞうをしないもの
かくれてるはず

17||Earth Elite||

Kera opened her mouth the twins that she didn't know where they were, but was interrupted by a cry in the distance.

"Is there anyone out there? Hello?! Someone! Anyone,answer me please!"

Kera's attention immediately turned towards the source of the cry, and without hesitation, answered with,
"Yeah! Hi! We're over here by the opening of the forest!"
Kera droped her hands from her mouth, waiting for the female voice to either respond or join the group of 'abductees'. The girl turned to Celeste, her normal happy expression replaced with a sad one.
"...what's going on?"She asked softly. At first, Kera thought that she had mearly gotten lost somehow, but now with more and more people turning up not knowing how they came to be in this strange land either, well...Kera didn't know what to make of it. All she knew was that she was scared now--scared and confused. What was going on?

My world

[かい,けらカイ,ケラ]

User Image

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points