Care of Magical Creatures. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonRiderJ

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:27 am
dawnee
my book was eaten by the hippogriff i was watching it did not like my reading it in front of him

do not worry, when you return to your dormatory, you'll find a new copy of your text waiting for you there. in the future don't read in front of a hippogriff, it's not polite. **I let out a low chuckle** see you in class.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:45 pm
thank you. runs back to dorm room  

dawnee
Crew

dawnee
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:15 pm
the chapters are interesting do we get to work with any of the animals listed here  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:22 pm
dawnee
the chapters are interesting do we get to work with any of the animals listed here

"yes we will, as the year progresses. for those of you who are new to the class, be sure to check and get the assignments and turn them in. for next class, we shall be working with hippogriffs and make sure you read the chapter on them before class other wise you will not be able to properly participate in the in-class project. dawnee, I would like to speak with you before you leave today. class dismissed."  

DragonRiderJ

dawnee
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:42 pm
yes sir  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:32 pm
"class. our class project for this week on hippogriff's has been postponed till next week. until then just review the assigned chapters from your books and we shall have a quiz over it on friday. class dismissed."  

DragonRiderJ

DragonRiderJ

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:24 pm
class I need your assignments ASAP, or else we cannot proceed with the lesson and inclass project on Hippogriffs. and I do say that the lesson will be a fun one, just be sure to read the chapters for it and also I want 1 roll of parchment on ways to approach a hoppogriff, what distance you should be at and what signs to look for when it's safe to go further and touch it. that'll be due as well before the lesson and inclass project.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:55 am
one roll coming up this afternoon  

dawnee
Crew

DragonRiderJ

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:17 am
dawnee
one roll coming up this afternoon

alright, be sure you look over the chapters as well. I don't want anyone getting hurt or anything when we deal with hippogriffs, especially for slacking off and not doing their homework. this is a easily offended creature. class, so everyone read the chapter on hippogriffs before the lesson on them and you'll be fine.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:07 pm
sir my roll will be late i can send rught now the system is down . cry  

dawnee
Crew

DragonRiderJ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:58 pm
dawnee
sir my roll will be late i can send rught now the system is down . cry

no problem. as for the rest of you, I need the assignment in ASAP, other wise you can't participate in the inclass project next week.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:55 pm
ok the problem been fixed sent roll last night  

dawnee
Crew

DragonRiderJ

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:13 pm
dawnee
ok the problem been fixed sent roll last night

alright, just remember to read over the assigned chapter for next week.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:51 pm
hi can i join the class  

hpfan429924

dawnee
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:22 am
hi hpfan i'm dawnee dragonriderj is are proff. in this class  
RP at Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash