Welcome to Gaia! ::

Organization XIII: Begin Anew [OPEN!!!]

Back to Guilds

A serious RP guild about Organisation XIII from Kingdom Hearts. Both OC and CC. No yaoi. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Organisation XIII, Nobodies 

Reply Worlds
Beast's Castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

scorpifly88

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:37 pm
twisted SHUXAN twisted

the madness leaving his eyes he acknowledged jaxine and responded "well lets go then, im sure we have enough time to look around..." he walked toward the door as the chains faded back into shadow. "after all we have the entire night ahead of us." in seconds his companion shadow reappeared beside him as he walked back into the main hall  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:35 am

User Image

"Perhaps we do have a whole night but the point of recon is still to leave as fast as possible to lower the risk of being seen!" Jaxine sighed, as she followed the boy towards the main hall. She noticed the shadow that had appeared but decided to ignore it. Just when she was about to walk down the stairs, a loud roar could be heard, coming from the right. The girl glanced up but didn't see anything. "Seems like someone is awake..." She mumbled.

"I wonder what he's up to... "
"Am I even serving the right side?"

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

scorpifly88

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:22 pm
twisted SHUXAN twisted

hearing the primal roar coming from upstairs he turned his head toward his partner "whatever that was about i assume it would be safe to stick to the other side for now." he began to ascend the staircase to the left with a quicker pace than before, not wanting to get acquainted with something even more animalistic than what they had just faced. although he did not slow down he could not help but take in the moment, the dim moonlit halls and looming statues pleasing to him. as he reached the end of the corridor he found the door to what appeared to be a bedchamber.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:03 am

User Image

Jaxine heard the roar as well and faced the boy. "I agree." She answered, thinking the sound had come from the Beast she had read about in old recon reports. Without any hesitation, she followed Shuxan up the stairs. They eventually reached a hallway and, at the end, there was a door towards a bedroom. She frowned as they couldn't go any further. "Guess this would be the end of our recon mission. Nothing out of the ordinary except for a giant Heartless which we already defeated."

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

scorpifly88

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:16 pm
twisted SHUXAN twisted

"well i guess it is time to leave then." he knew that there had to be something of interest on the other side of the castle but that would be for another night. he took in one last look of the dark castle as he waited for his partner to open the portal.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:52 am

User Image

Jaxine nodded and opened a portal towards the Grey Area for them to walk through. She looked around the place once more, knowing they wouldn't have much to report about and walked through, ending up in the Grey Area where she waited for her partner to arrive.

[OoC: ...My post is short. We'll continue in the Grey Area!]  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Worlds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers