Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild for all genres and levels of roleplaying! 

Tags: Anime, Role playing, orphanage 

Reply ✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★
██ ✴ ⊰ D i s n e y . P r e p ⊱ ✴ [O//A//S ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soaked in Stardust

Romantic Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:02 pm
loveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveяιℓєу ємιℓу σ'ѕнєα ❤
OurxoD R E A M I N GxoCinderella...lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove

████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████

User Image

User ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep.
In dreams you will lose your heartache.
Whatever you wish for, you keep..."
User Image

She was sure her eyes were deceiving her. Was this really where she would be living for the rest of her time here? This had to be some dream. If it were reality, it had to be some sort of mistake. She didn't belong here... well, at least that's what her stepmother had told her before she was sent over here. Riley pinched herself, feeling pain bite into her skin instantly. She jerked at the touch and rubbed her forearm softly. Well, I know for a fact that it's not a dream, she thought to herself as she pulled her salmon-colored suitcases behind her. She felt so weird being away from Chicago, her wonderful hometown. Too bad she had to live with those devilish fiends for almost her whole life. No doubt they would be missing her making food for them and doing their bidding all day and night.

Riley pulled along through the courtyard and into the main administration building, soon floundering in the congested hall. Then she noticed that the whole "hullabaloo" was about, in the words of her father. The roommate assignments were posted on the bulletin board at the side of the hall. She was curious, but after living with a trying stepfamily, she decided to be patient and squeezed her way past the students, who were as busy as bustling bees. Quietly, she made her way outside before sitting down on a stone bench next to a bubbling fountain. She rested her bags beside her before staring at the fountain in awe. It wasn't like she hadn't seen a fountain before. There were fountains all over Chicago, and Buckingham Fountain was definitely one that Riley had seen many times before, and it was spectacular. The thing was that she had been walking around in a dazed stupor ever since she had left her house. Externally, she seemed fine, but inside, she was in a state of euphoria, ecstatic about the fact that she didn't have to be with her stepfamily for almost three-fourths of a year. And what was that word they had called her? Exceptional. The memory of reading the letter was so delectable, like sweet cotton candy melting on her tongue.

She looked down into the shimmery cool water, staring at the reflection of the sunny sky. It was a pure light blue, which she had seen many a time in Chicago, but she didn't have many opportunities to admire it, what with her horrid work always calling her name. She had drifted off into her own little dreamland once more as she gazed into the fountain until a few waves of her shiny golden blond hair fell in her face. Sitting up, she shook her blond head of hair once and pushed it away from her face, pulling it into a low side ponytail before smiling at her reflection. No, she wasn't being vain. She wanted to see the true smile on her face that had been hiding away the whole time she was being pushed around like a slave. "Well, here you go, Rye," she told herself as her deep gray eyes twinkled. "Your dreams are on their way to coming true..."

User Image
"Have faith in your dreams and someday,
Your rainbow will come smiling through.
No matter how your heart is grieving,
If you keep on believing,
The dream that you wish will come true."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image

Amelia Anya Black
"You know what they say, you can't tame the restless"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"Aw geeze don't tell me I'm lost!" Amelia muttered to herself quietly as she looked around. She saw nothing familiar to her which was no surprise. This is her first time being here when she was accepted into this school. Her gray eyes glanced around seeing that they were only unknown faces inside the building. She fiddled with the small charm bracelet to calm her already frayed nerves. Taking a deep breath, she slowly let it out feeling herself calm down. As Amelia kept walking through the hallways she noticed the large clump of students near the bulletin bored. 'Ah, I guess that's where I find out which room I'm in and my roommate.' As she tried to get a good look at the paper she decided to give up since the seemingly endless sea of people were in her way and blocking her view

"Oh man, I hope my roommate likes me, or at least she's nice...Well if it's a she." Hiking her bag up her shoulders, she gripped her wheeled suitcase and walked out to an area where it wasn't so crowded and people weren't unintentionally pushing her out of the way. 'Well, today wasn't going so well, but it's only the first day! It's always hectic on moving in day!' her inner pep talk brought a smile onto her face. 'Maybe I can make friends! I never made friends back in my old school, Grandfather never liked be going out much anyway' She felt giddy already as she thought about making new friends, that's she ever really wanted anyway, a friend.

"It's going to be awesome! I'm sure!" Amelia said out loud she said smiling, boosting up her confidence.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image User Image User ImageUser Image  

RawrziesDeLolli

Cloudberry_Truffles

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image

LAURA Mae SYBILL

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"You know Ethan, for someone going into his what, third year, you're awful grumpy today." Laura chirped, voice much louder then necessary thanks mostly to how high the volume on her purple ipod nano was turned up; on the way to the school Ethan had threatened to take it away several times because she'd been singing nothing but Elvis music, but the little device was like her child. No way was she giving it up so quickly. "C'mon now, happy face!" Laura instructed, pulling at the corners of her older brother's mouth until he grabbed her to tickle her sides without mercy; though she hadn't said it, she was truely glad Ethan had decided to come along with her to this place. Had he not, Laura probably wouldn't have felt so comfortable being in a strange new place; but then again, it was in the nature of Hawaiians to be friendly to all.

"You're so annoying." Ethan grumped, folding his arms, but he smiled regardless and gave his younger sister a push off towards where the assigned rooms were listed. "Damn, there's sure a lot of people here, huh? You got the vampire teeth?" Rolling her eyes, Laura couldn't help but to wonder if all of this was really needed when it wouldn't hurt to just wait in line, but she did really want to go exploring, so.... Handing her brother a pair of plastic vampire fangs, the fifteen year old waited patiently while her brother ran off to scare the girl closest to the sign up sheet, coming back just a few moments later. Already he'd attracted quite a bit of attention, but he was meant to be a troublemaker so even if Laura had lectured him she would have only been wasting her breath.

"So, so?" Laura inquired while pulling out her earbuds, rather interested if only because she'd finally get to unpack her luggage.

"Oh? I didn't look for you; I just looked at mine was all." If those plastic teeth hadn't been in her brother's mouth she would have ripped them right out.

"Ah, that's so uncool Ethan!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:51 pm
User Image

"Looking around here you think
Sure, she's got everything"
Casey Robins
"I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore"

It was the bright morning as Casey stepped into the the schoolgrounds of Disney Prep. Her earplugs blasted with the music of Lady gaga as she rolled her black suitcase towards the mainbuilding. It was her second year to the school , she hoped it was filled with more adventures and less embarressing moments as she did make a fool of her self. She was the first not to wear footwear in her classes it seemed to creep students and teacher's out , but then again she was strange though it didn't bother her. She sighed softly as she entered the building turning down her Mp3 player and returning it to the small pocket in her suitback.

Opening the door a breeze of the AC cooled her off from the walk, she began to head towards the hallways. She saw different girls she didn't really remember from last year their probably new?. She looked at the listen for her name a pet peeve of hers was the school printed her full name out rather than using her nickname 'Cassendra' bleh what a girlish name she thought to her self. Hm what kind of roomate would she bother this year she supposed more kids were coming as as the list was much longer.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shu-Waffles

5,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Tifa Lockhart of Midgar

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image

X XXxxxXX н ε α ν ε п . ʟ σ c κ н α я т
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬XX▬▬▬
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well, some may say I need to be afraid
Of losing everything
Because of where I
Had my start and where I made my name
Well, everything's the same
In the la-la land machine

╔═..══════════════════════╗
Heaven took a deep breathe before stepping on the school grounds , blinking a few times as she took a deep breath , and walked onto the sidewalk , only a few bags with her , and she looked around , before continuing down to where the school was , slightly looking at everything as she passed. It was her first year here , being new it felt so akward, before she had been in the same school the whole time , one of those kindergarder - senior schools. She took out her iPod , and flipped to Demi-Lovato , Lala land , and took a deep breath, before stepping into the hallways , before quickly taking her iPod and shoving it in her pocket, turning it off first, just hoping someone will explain where to go, and help her.
╚══════════════════════..═╝

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:20 am
xxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
██ ██ ██ xxxxxxp α ι ɢ e ѕ o м м e r ѕ ::
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[тнe eɴerɢeтιc αтнleтe]
I kept the moments that we were in
And I knew in my
heart you'd come back for me, my friend
And now I
got you
I thought I
lost you

User Image
User Image

.:。•*゚‘゚・♪.。.: :.。.♪・゚’゚*•。:.
══════════════════════════════════════════════

"Mooooooove Please~!" Paige hollered at the herd of students that crowded around the roommates assignments bullion board. The girl purse her lips, her brow furrowing to show a childish sort of disappointment as she places her fists on her hips with a loud ''hmph!". No one seemed to acknowledge her, not even a turn of the head! Paige planted her legs at shoulder width, taking a firm stance on the ground, her chest puffed out as she drew a long breath. EXCUSE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"She exclaimed, dragging out her words. Heads turned. Paige smiled triumphantly--that got their attention! With a large grin, the athlete made her way passed the crowd and towards the bulliton board, saying ''excuse me,'' ''sorry'' ''coming through'' as the other students shot her either dirty or confused looks. Paige ignored them, her smile shining resiliently on her face.

The crowd started up again as if nothing haapened, everyone clamoring and hovering to see the small sheet of paper. Paige stood in silence, staring at the piece of paper with her eyebrow raised in a questioning manner. "Alyss Fell?" She whispered to herself, her voice muted by the loud incoherent voices of the other students. Paige pivoted, her back now facing the paper and her attention focused outwardly. "ALYSS FELL??" She announced, her voice raised above the voices of the others. Paige's eyes glanced around the hallway for a response to that name, but nothing. "maybe's she's not here yet.."She pouted as she shoved her hands into her pockets, and pushed her way out of the mod scene.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════
.:。•*゚‘゚・♪.。.: :.。.♪・゚’゚*•。:.

I've told myself I wouldn't
sleep till
I searched the
world from sea to sea
I made a
wish upon a star
I turned around and
there you were
Now
here we are

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:43 am
User Image

"So follow me down
Outta this town
Girl you're moving way too slow.."

════════════════════════════════════════

ALYSSA FELL

"Well you know what I think?" Alyssa gave her friend a punch on the chest, which she knew wouldn't have much effect though it made her feel better in the long run. "I think you're secretly happy to be getting rid of me and-stop rolling your eyes!" Wincing when a hand came into contact with her forehead, Alyssa puffed out her cheeks and glared. "Jerk. Why I outta-"

"ALYSSA FELL??" Hearing her name being proclaimed so loudly, the blonde nearly jumped out her own skin; not that she was scared, but it had just been so sudden...

"Hrm...that's probably your roommate." Sean clarified, double checking to make sure the blonde was alright even though for him that whole thing had been terribly amusing. "Sounds like Paige; she's in on the track stuff so I've seen her around a time or two. You could should go meet her; anyway, gotta see for myself who I've got this year, right?" Nodding, Alyssa smiled and lead the way towards the roommate assignments and the huge crowd that awaited; even though it most likely should have been the other way around, she wasn't about to let Sean show her up. Never in a million years. "Ah, there she is; morning Paige." Sean offered the girl a calm smile, like he wasn't bothered by how many people were gathered in such a small space; maybe it was because he was good head taller then most, if not all of them. "You were looking for Alyssa, right? I found her."

"You most certainly found nothing, Sean!" Alyssa rolled her eyes before putting on her brightest, friendliest smile. "Sean said your name is Paige? I'm Alyssa Fell; I guess we'll be rooming together from now until the end of the year!" Holding out her hand, Alyssa hoped she wasn't being too forward; she didn't think she was, anyway. "It's nice to meet you!"

════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

"So follow me down
Outta this town
There's a place we've gotta go..."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:18 am
User Image
Vladimir Allen Walker
Put your faith in what you most believe in. Two world one family, trust your heart, let fate decide to guide these lives we see.♥
User Image

Vlad frowned as he was pushed around by other students. Man he knew people were in a rush but come on this is ridiculous. Hauling the suitcase that he had in his hands he tried to squeeze through the sea of people to see what his room number and what his roommate was at the advisory hall. People however, were crowding the area so Vlad being Vlad decided to it do it the old fashioned way. "Excuse me, coming through." He said ducking his way under people. No seriously he had to go through some guys legs just to get through people. As he passed another random person he felt someone give him a light push. "Just passing by, Oi don't touch the merchandise!" He said as he finally got to the bulletin bored. Scanning through the names he realized he had no roommate. "You have got to be kidding me! I just went through some guys legs to get here and I find I have no roommate!" looking around he realizes he dropped his suitcase somewhere in the large sea of people. "Oh come on!" he said as he looked around not finding it. Looking up he saw a pretty blond girl and a...holy is good looking...Anyway! Seeing the two blonds he went up to them, hoping that they could help him out.

"Hey! have you two seen a black suitcase? I had to drop it going through the crowd." Aw man this day just gets worse. Oh well, on the bright side he gets to have a room to himself and he doesn't need to go to bed early because his roommate wants to get up early, and privacy isn't an issue either. Awesome! A whole room to himself! His blue eyes darted towards the crowd an irritated look on his face, he had his laptop and I pod there. And his pictures of his "brother" and Family are in there. Man did he have the worst luck!

User Image

RawrziesDeLolli

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:13 pm
User Image

S E A N _____ K A R L T O N

▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇

For the most part Sean had been letting his mind just drif about, though he made sure Alyssa was safe and not in any danger of being bumped into, until.... "Hey!" Alyssa glanced over but since she was still talking with her new roommate all she did was smile and nod, leaving Sean to do most of the talking. That was a bit more of a challenge for the senior since he was a pretty quiet guy, but.. "Have you two seen a black suitcase? I had to drop it going through the crowd." Yeah, Sean could see how that might happen; the sheer amount of people here was just ridiculous. You'd think they'd have put up more then one sheet, but apparently not.

"Um, I don't think so; but then again I just got here so I haven't braved the crowd yet." And thankfully since she'd met her roommate already, she wouldn't need to. "How about you, Sean?" Thinking for a minute, the blood shook his head.

"I haven't seen it." He remarked quietly. "But I can help you look, if you'd like; being tall has its advantages, and I'm sure between the two of us we can find it. Ally, will you be okay on your own for a while?" Sean asked, wanting to double check she wouldn't be in any danger while he wasn't there; it wasn't that he was suspicious of Paige, but he and Alyssa had been together since junior high, and she was the only real friend he had. "Do you remember about where you dropped it?"

LONG L I V E T H E KING.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:31 pm
loveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveяιℓєу ємιℓу σ'ѕнєα ❤
OurxoD R E A M I N GxoCinderella...lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove

User Image

User ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep.
In dreams you will lose your heartache.
Whatever you wish for, you keep..."
User Image

After spending a good seven minutes sitting at the fountain, Riley searched around the courtyard. There didn't seem to be anything else going on, so she decided to go and check the list for her roommates assignment. Getting to her feet and gripping onto the handles of her suitcase, she made her way to the administration building hall, pulling her bags behind her. There was still a bustling crowd in front of the board, but she managed to weave through the other students. Sure, she was cramped and pressed up against the wall, but at least she could see the sheet of paper. Couldn't they have made this a little more organized? She wondered to herself as she huffed and looked at the sheet of paper. She would be assigned to a girl named Cassendra Robin. Perhaps if she called out the name, her roommate would respond. How many other girls had the name Cassendra there anyways? "Uhm, Cassendra? Cassendra Robin?" Riley called out, her sparkling gray eyes searching the crowd of people, hoping that one of them would respond. She didn't hear a response for a few seconds, and was about to call out again before being pushed to the wall by the other students. She bit her lip, holding back the urge to say something nasty, along the lines of "you horrid people." Rolling her eyes slightly, she pulled herself out of the crowd and sat down on the floor, aimlessly playing with the ends of her shiny golden blond hair. Now that she knew the name of her roommate, there wasn't much else for her to do. She didn't know the area, though most of the others did. Obviously, she would need a guide to steer her around the place. This hive of crazy bees that people called "school" was going to take some getting used to.

User Image
"Have faith in your dreams and someday,
Your rainbow will come smiling through.
No matter how your heart is grieving,
If you keep on believing,
The dream that you wish will come true."

Soaked in Stardust

Romantic Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100

RawrziesDeLolli

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:52 pm
User Image
Vladimir Allen Walker
Put your faith in what you most believe in. Two world one family, trust your heart, let fate decide to guide these lives we see.♥
User Image

Vlad grinned when the guy decided to help him out. Thank whatever is out there that he offered. "Oh man, that would be awesome thanks!" Looking at the crowed he tried to get a better view by standing on his tippy toes...Which wasn't exactly successful. "I think somewhere is the middle. I had to drop it to crawl under some guys legs since he wouldn't move for me. That's where I think I dropped it. Can you see it big guy? Shorty here can't see much." Man this guy was awesome, he would be failing hard if he had to do this by himself'.He had most of his learning supplies in his bag, so at least he didn't have to go buy some more, but his pictures and i pod and his laptop! He couldn't survive without those! " Man, the most hectic day I have to go out and have a bad day. Lucky me huh?" He laughed. But if he couldn't find that suitcase it wouldn't be for long.

"And can you believe it? All That master ninja skills went to waste to find that I have no roommate! Unbelievable!" He said still standing on his tippy toes his head nodding left and right to get a better view. "I guess on the bright side is that I can chill all by myself" As the crowed dispersed slightly, he saw something black. "I think I see it I can't tell thought!"

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:13 pm
User Image

"Oh man, that would be awesome thanks!" Watching as the person who'd asked for help attempted to see better by standing on his tip toes, Sean couldn't help but to be amused. When would people learn that if they couldn't see they couldn't see and that was the end of it? Well unless you were a girl; then you wear heels, but Alyssa had never worn a pair of those in her life so she might have been the exception to that rule. "I think somewhere is the middle. I had to drop it to crawl under some guys legs since he wouldn't move for me. That's where I think I dropped it. "Can you see it big guy? Shorty here can't see much."

"Yeah...I think I got it." Sean affirmed quietly, heading off into the crowd expecting to be followed; thankfully he was known well enough for people to moves aside when politely asked, though a lot of the freshman merely crowded with wide eyes at how tall he was.

"Man, the most hectic day I have to go out and have a bad day. Lucky me huh? And can you believe it? All That master ninja skills went to waste to find that I have no roommate! Unbelievable!" No roommate, huh?

"Count yourself lucky; some people around here aren't meant to have roommates." Like that Rider kid; Sean tended to be pretty easygoing, but there had been more then a few times with that kid where his self control had been strained beyond human limit. Eventually coming across the suitcase, which would have been hard to find had he not been looking, Sean grabbed it by the handle and offered it back to its owner. "Be careful you don't lose it again." He advised seriously. "Not everyone's gonna leave it alone if they see it unattended." For as many kind people as there were at Disney Prep, there were some equally nasty ones.

"Seaaaannnnn!" Alyssa called out over the crowd, waving furiously. "Did you find it?!"

LONG L I V E T H E KING.

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Shu-Waffles

5,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:26 pm
User Image

"Looking around here you think
Sure, she's got everything"
Casey Robins
"I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore"

Casey cringed at the calling of her name Cassendra. She heard it from a female voice she bet that was her roommate trying to find her, She followed the voice out of the crowded area she snickered at the thought it felt like a most-pit at a concert she went to over the summer back home. She finally noticed a older female she was blond and beautiful compared to Casey. She was just your average joe well the girl kind of joe. She peered through her sun glasses as she made her way across to the female she didn't know maybe she was new?.

She showed up with a humble smile as she spoke "Hey you called my name? , but i rather you call me casey" .She tapped her barefeet onto the ground before she extended her hand out to the blond. Hopefully she wasn't stuck up like her last room last year. Maybe she can finally have a friend because all her other friends graduated last year or attend an Art school where she was suppose to be at.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:10 pm
User Image
Vladimir Allen Walker
User Image

Vlad's face brightened as he was given his suitcase. Oh Hallelujah! It was alright! "Aw man thanks! I was so worried that I wouldn't find it! Thanks bro, I owe you huge!" Opening his suitcase, he looked around to see everything was there and thankfully, nothing was stolen. He looked confused for a minute. What did he mean not everyone was supposed to have a roommate! People were awesome! "Awe come on, you can't mean that! Roommates are like the brothers you never had..And you want to punch them in the face too." He said jokingly. He laughed nervously as he was lectured about keeping his stuff close to him.

He Scratched the back of his head in an embarrassed gesture. "Haha! Yeah, I know. Your stuff isn't as safe as it is in Africa. I guess it's different, one minute your part of the jungle, then another your part of the city folk." He grimiced at the last part, then gave him another grin. "Seriously though, Thanks. I'm Vlad by the way." He said craning his neck meet the boys eyes. How damn tall is this kid anyway? Doesn't matter he saved his suitcase it's good enough. He heard the pretty blond girl call Sean, asking him if he found it.By the look of it he should probably let the boy go back to his girlfriend. "Haha, well you should probably go back to your girlfriend now, I think I've wasted enough of you time."

User Image

RawrziesDeLolli

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:36 pm
User Image

"Awe come on, you can't mean that! Roommates are like the brothers you never had..And you want to punch them in the face too." No, he was being completely serious; but then again, this guy hadn't met some of the people around here yet so he wouldn't have known. "Haha! Yeah, I know. Your stuff isn't as safe as it is in Africa. I guess it's different, one minute your part of the jungle, then another your part of the city folk." At this Sean had to crack a smile.

"Yeah..born in South America myself actually; it's a big difference, isn't it?" So his name was Vlad? Certainly different. "I'm Sean." Since they were doing introductions and all. When Vlad mentioned something about going back to his girlfriend, Sean blinked, entirely confused. Since when had he had one of those? Actually, never come to think of it. "What girlfriend?" A pause. "Oh, you mean Ally? We're not dating; she's my best friend, that's all.."

"Hey, what do you mean that's all? I've been climbing trees with you since we were thirteen; don't be such a knob head!"

LONG L I V E T H E KING.

✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out