Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Haven of Roleplayers

Back to Guilds

A palce for roleplayers to congregate and create vast and epic stories together! 

Tags: Roleplay, Groups, Fanfiction, Haven, Stories 

Reply 1 x 1 Roleplays
Deep in the Sea of Love [ one x one] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:51 pm
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne stayed under the water she could feel vibrations through the water knowing that the boat was moving. Her cradled her face with her hands. She was on the ocean but not in it. Not free. Herr she had living every mermaids nightmare. And while she floated there at he bottom of the tank she kept thinking over and over again about what she should have done differently. She should have headed back to the ocean earlier for sure. She also thought and re- thought of ways she could have gone that would have brought her to the water quicker. Ariadne noticed when the boat slowed down and she uncovered her face. After a few moments once she was sure that the boat had stooped she drifted up. The side of the tanks had a lifting mechanism attached to it. Was he jut going to lift it out of th boat and dump her into another? She wasn't sure she lifted her head and looked for Owan wanting to know what was to happen next.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:03 pm
User Image
Dr Owan McFoley
Owan approached the tank slowly thinking things over. "Alright so we've arrived, Ive got a large tank set up inside, at one point I was researching sharks, but I've long since released them back into the wild, and the tank is clean and ready, now to get you there..." he said pausing as if working this out in his head. "I could carry you just you to the tank and put you in it myself, or I could use a couple crane arms to get you onto a trolly roll you in then use another crane to life the tank and put you in that way." he said going over the two options. "The least stressful in my opinion would be for me to carry you, but then again I don't know how long you can stand being out of the water and that might cause you undue stress and thats really not something I wanna do to you." he said finishing rambling some as he began to rub his temples developing a stress headache.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:14 pm
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne looked to him and nodded and she slowly moved closer, she wasn't sure about letting him get to close. But she was desperate for something bigger. Something that let her swim properly. "I can be out of water for some time..." she said not taking time to elaborate before she was at the edge of the tank and within arms reach of him.

(sorry it's kinda short).

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

Owan reached into the water and carefully lifted her out carrying her bridal style from the tank and boat onto a private dock on the island his lab was on. He hurried up the way to the door putting his eye to an eye hole, a laser light scanning his eye was seen shortly, and then the sound of a lock clicking audible before the door swung open and he stepped in kicking the door closed behind him as though something similar had happened before. "Well here we are." he said walking over to a large tank set in the ground big enough for a killer whale to live in comfortably, and gently placing her into the pool. "There we go, well is this suitable?" he asked as he sat Indian style near the edge looking he over yet again.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:20 pm
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne shifted a little in his arms at first and when sight of the ocean came into view and she thought about trying to escape but she knew that it would only try her if she did and he had a firm grip on her and she doubted she had to strength to fight him. She watched with interest as Owan utilized the security system. So it seemed only Owan could get in, but maybe there was a way out? She blinked as they walked into the dark area and she saw the tank, and it was large, considerably larger than what she had been in. She dived under and surfaced quickly and glanced around the tank. It was good enough size, it gave her room, she breathed in deeply and nodded slowly. "It is fine." she said and looked to Owan and drifted backwards away from the edge of the tank.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:00 pm
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

Owan sat there for a moment lost in thought before speaking to her again. "So, can i get you something to eat, I dont have a lot of stuff but I can get something if you want." he says taking off his shoes and socks and rolling up his pants to let his feet dangle in the water for a moment. "Is the water to warm, it feels kinda warm..." he said as if he was trying to distract himself, from the overall amount of silence, so it didn't continue to make him feel horrible to the point where he just broke.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:30 pm
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne looked to Owan with a look of surprise on her face, as if she was shocked his offer to get her anything that she wanted. She stared at him in wonder and she drifted back towards the edge of the pool. "Whatever you have... I have never tried human food...." she told him. She had never thought about it before, for all th times she had wandered into human cities she never once tried anything that humans ate. she had heard of things and maybe now was a chance to try, to at least try and make her imprisonment somewhat tolerable. She blinked up at him finally really getting a look at him. He was nice looking, any girl would consider him attractive. And behind his glasses he did have wonderful eyes. Licking her lower lip she turned her eyes and glanced around his lab there were desks and different machines, she knew naught what they were all for. But she suspected that she would eventually find out. "And the water is perfect, thanks for asking." she had gently with a friendly grin to him.

((on my iPad right now... Seems Gaia chat doesn't work on this))

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:36 am
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

Owan stood with a smile wandering to the kitchen area of his lab, looking through his refrigerator and freezer, he realized just how little he had. He had one frozen pizza, a pound of meat, two boxes of stroganoff. "I'm gonna need to go shopping after this is all said and done." he said to himself with a nod, before pulling out the pizza, and starting the cooking process returning to sit with her for now. "So, it'll be a little bit my oven's gotta heat up before I can cook the food, but until then, do you like movies?" he asked motioning to a large screened television over the door they had come in.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:37 am
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne watched him leave and she then slipped under water and took the chance to explore the tank, it was long and went respectably deep, there were large rock formations placed in and a few small plants, nothing to complicated. There was enough room for her to hide if she wanted too or get some privacy. Now halfway through the tank she started to swim as fast and she could and once she reached the other side she turned on a dime and then swam back to the edge where Owan was closest too. She surfaced as he came back but didn't have food in hand, she knew humans cooked a lot of their food. But he said it had to cook so Ariadne nodded. When he asked her about movies though she blink in confusion and looked to the large object above the door. "Movies?" she asked softly, truthfully she had no idea what they were. Mermaids... or at least all the ones she knew ventured into human bars and clubs to mingle with the unaware humans. Not much time had been spent exploring humans other interests. "Well... I don't know... what that is." she added gently and looked to him.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:09 pm
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

Owan nodded having thought she might not know, and then thought of how to explain movies. His brow knitted for a moment, and then he opened his eyes having figured out how to explain it. " Movies, are visual stories where actors play roles, or lend voice to characters that aren't real, it's also a well respected form of entertainment." He said explaining them as best as he could to someone who hadn't seen one. "I have a good little selection he said pulling a small black case from behind a computer monitor and walking over to her and sitting down. "Look through and if one catches your eye, let me know and we'll watch it once the food get's done." he said with a smile as he unzipped the case and offered it to her.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:15 pm
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne blinked, sort of understanding what he explained to her and she looked down at the selection he placed near her. She flipped through them but really didn't know what to pick. "You said they are like stories?" she said as she glanced over a couple more of the flat circular things and then back again, not being very decisive. "Are there... any about my kind?" she asked. She knew humans told stories about mermaids, even Owan had said that they were suppose to be nothing but legend to humans. And they had liked it that way, so maybe they made these so called 'movies' about them too.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:39 pm
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

"Yeah, there are a couple..., he said geting down with her and flipping around till her found two disks. "These two, one's for my neiece she loves it, it's an animated movies, meaning fake characters, but real voices, and the other is real actors." he said pointing to the two movies in question, one reading 'The Little Mermaid', and the other 'Splash'. "Both are kinda romantic type movies, since most people love the idea of mermaids, and who could blame them, beautiful young women, who also happen to be part fish, but can still be fun." he said as if trying to explain them. "Anyways which one would you like to see first?" he asked after he'd finished rambling yet again. Hearing a beep that signaled the oven had preheated. "Go ahead and pick, and I'll go and put the food in the oven." he said as he got up heading into the kitchen putting the pizza on a tray and sliding it into the oven setting the timer so he wouldn't forget it was in there.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:17 am
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne looked between the two, she blinked and she and thought about it. She then looked off in the direction that Owan had gone off to after a loud beep had sounded. She picked the first one that he had shown her, she had no preference between them, but she remembered hearing something about a human fairytale that was called by the same name. She looked at the second one and sighed, she then leaned back and floated along the surface of the water her tail flicking every so often. She stared up at the ceiling far above her head. When Owan came back she lifted her head and looked at him with steady eyes. "I chose the "animated" one. I think I have heard of it before though. Isn't it suppose to be a sad story?" she said asked gently.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:31 pm
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

Owan pulled out the disk walking to his computer and slipping it in transferring the image of the movie to the big screen so his mermaid companion could watch. "I suppose it is sad, but out of sadness some truly good things come about, so enjoy he said as he sat down hitting the play button on a remote the credits rolling, showing a coming attraction called 101 dalmatians, and a couple older ones as well. Then the opening began and Owan got silent making sure she could hear it well, as he sat next to the tanks back against a wall so he could watch her and the movie while waiting for the food to finish.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:32 am
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne made circles in the water, swimming around the end of the tank she watched the small clips of movies and when the movie started to play she stopped circling and floated in place. She drifted closer to the edge and leaned her arms against it watching. Her eyes were round with slight wonder as she watched and when the shark went after the mermaid called Ariel, Ariadne sunk deeper into the water as if she too were trying to hide. And at other parts she would smirk or giggle at. At about the halfway part of the movie she heard another dine from the area that Owan had gone to make food and she turned and looked back to where he was sitting.

1 x 1 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff