Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Darkest Powers Trilogy

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to the Darkest Powers trilogy. It includes summaries, an rp about Lyle House, and things from Otherworld series. 

Tags: Darkest Powers, Lyle House, The Otherworld, Kelley Armstrong, supernatural 

Reply Lyle House RPs: Some open
Lyle House #2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenyTinyCookiesOfDoom

Greedy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:02 am
"Huh. Since his name is Damian, how about," I thought for a moment. "Ian as a nickname?" I glanced at Ian. He nodded. "So Ian, Kunn and Chase. Plus the newbie." Kunn told us all her full name. Then got up and stretched.

I nodded at my new nickname. Just using the last three letters was fine. "Well newbie, you have a name now. It's Kat." Kunn got up and stretched. "Tour the house?" I looked at everyone for approval.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:02 pm
"Kunn will do it," Chase said, heading towards the kitchen, "Don't wait for me." Turning to grin, he disappeared through the kitchen's door as he went to the pantry to look for some food.

Kunn scowled, but didn't protest, "Guess the best place to start is here: the disgustingly bright living room. A warning though, the nurses are known to spy on you here, so the safest place for us is upstairs." She pointed one finger to the ceiling, making her point.  

SnowWolf1118

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

TeenyTinyCookiesOfDoom

Greedy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:38 am
She pointed at the ceiling and I saw cameras, watching our every move. I leaned a little to the left and they twitched. To the right, and they twitch once again. "Stalker cameras." I laughed, amused they went that far to keep us safe.

I laughed at Kat. "Yeah, so I guess they are stalker cameras." I looked around the oh-so-cheerful room. "Wow. I never knew I hated this room so much until now. I mean seriously, stalker cameras? That's just sad."

I laughed again. This isn't going to be so bad. Chase was the super model here and he had a kind heart. Kunn was the smart witty one. Ian was the serious but also humorous one. Me? I was the weird newbie.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:39 pm
**Um, actually, I meant that the nurses really did listen in on you, I don't remember cameras in the living room when I read the Darkest Powers trilogy.**

Already half-way up the stairs, Chase called down, "Kat, do you want a tour of this place or just want to make-out with Damian?" He was getting annoyed that they were taking so long to follow. So annoying, they were just like humans, only with magical powers.  

SnowWolf1118

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

TeenyTinyCookiesOfDoom

Greedy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:36 am
sweatdrop Sorry about that, didn't get to read the book for a looong time. It's with a friend.
I rolled my eyes at Chase, already halfway up the stairs. "He's patient isn't he?" I remarked. Ian chuckled. "Yeah." I followed Chase up the stairs.

I chuckled and agreed with Kat. She turned to follow Chase up and I sat down on the couch again. They didn't need me to tag along. I'd pretty much slow them down.

"Ian!" Kat called out to him. "Get your butt over here." Ian turned to look at her, curiosity sparking in his eyes. "Why? You'll have fun with Chase leading." Ian turned back. "Whatevs then." Kat skipped up the stairs 2 at a time to catch up with Chase.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:15 pm
Chase stopped at the first door, the game/computer/hangout room. "Since the nurses are lazy a**es, I'm showing you this place. This room is basically the place where we hang out when we don't have anything better to do. It has an old internet connection, a old couch, video games, and a coffee table. It's the only place the nurses leave you alone at." He looked at Kat, then Ian once he caught up to them. "I see you've decided to join us, Ian." The werewolf raised one eyebrow at the sorcerer.  

SnowWolf1118

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

TeenyTinyCookiesOfDoom

Greedy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:40 am
I looked into the room he showed me. It seemed cosy enough. I heard a soft thud and when i turned around it was Ian.
I shrugged at Chase. "I guess I'd just go with you guys. There's nothing else to do." I glanced at Katherine, who was looking inside the room.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:20 pm
Chase raised a brow, then gave a little bow of his head to Damian. "Nothing to do in a nut house? Never thought that was possible." He said sarcastically, stepping out of the room as he started down the girls' hallway. "This hallway is for girls only. It has a bathroom that we all use." He said, coming to a stop in front of the bathroom's door.  

SnowWolf1118

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

TeenyTinyCookiesOfDoom

Greedy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:20 am
"A nut house." Chase's words went over and over again in my mind. Just when it was getting cosy. I thought to myself sarcastically. I followed Chase to the bathroom door and heard a laugh from Ian.
I laughed and followed. "There are a million things to do in a nuthouse. A few of them are running around in circles, talking to walls and calling the nurses brocolli for no reason at all." Katheriene glanced at me, smiling. "Of course, the nurses don't really like that."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:19 pm
"Katherine, if you do any of the things Ian just mentioned, they'll cart you off, never to be heard from again." He wasn't joking, he half-demon he knew had that happen to him. They took him away during free time, and he never came back.  

SnowWolf1118

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

TeenyTinyCookiesOfDoom

Greedy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:51 am
"Never to be heard from again..." I gulped. "Right. None of the things he mentioned. Got it." Ian got quiet. I glanced at him and saw that his face was troubled.
Right. Maybe I shouldn't have come. I'm just freaking out the new girl. I sighed. "Hey guys, I'll see you later. I think I've found something to do in this..." nuthouse "...place." I turned around and walked to my room, wondering what I'd do now. I went to the window seat and sat.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:11 pm
Chase made a face. Fear scent and uncertainty were all over Damian. "Blah, what a coward. Come on, I'll show you to your room, Kat." He motioned for her to follow him as he left the room, not looking back to see if she was following.  

SnowWolf1118

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Lyle House RPs: Some open

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers