Reply The Graveyard
[OOC] Whispers [closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:14 am
Alrighty, Whispers is ready to accept characters!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:18 am
Aena can we sexytime now?  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:24 am
DeirdreTonbo

Anytime is sexytime.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:39 am
Aenakume
DeirdreTonbo

Anytime is sexytime.

Yey! I'll have to put actual thought into this one. The rp, not the sexytime. Sexytime comes naturally heart  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:44 am
Ditto on the thought thing....

And D? The first thing you say to Aena is "Can we have sexytime now?" xd you whore.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:53 am
Revan Star
And D? The first thing you say to Aena is "Can we have sexytime now?" xd you whore.

I admire her sense of erotic efficiency. She doesn't beat around the bush, she just dives right in.

Heh heh heh. Evil has returned to LYSG.  

Aenakume

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:13 am
I have to be direct. Aena's my lost love and I'm not willing to run the risk of someone making the moves first.

Edit: Hey, can we make residents/employees? Not in order to get into the shims system, I was thinking gardener, lol. Technologically retarded even.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:43 am
Aenakume
Revan Star

I admire her sense of erotic efficiency. She doesn't beat around the bush, she just dives right in.

Heh heh heh. Evil has returned to LYSG.

Yes, evil has indeed returned to LYSG.... the 'b***h' is back as it were. heh.

@De, just dont scar the youngsters with your's and Aena's play. Corruption is fine, but we dont want to traumatize them.  

Revan Star
Crew

Aenakume

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:46 pm
DeirdreTonbo
Edit: Hey, can we make residents/employees? Not in order to get into the shims system, I was thinking gardener, lol. Technologically retarded even.

Oh yes, certainly. All I require is that you actually live in the complex. Whatever else you do besides that, it's up to you (so if you also want to work in the complex, go for it).  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:50 pm
... I cant think of a awesome character.....Would it be horribly lame if I just make... me? sweatdrop  

Revan Star
Crew

Aenakume

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:53 pm
Revan Star
... I cant think of a awesome character.....Would it be horribly lame if I just make... me? sweatdrop

How is that not awesome?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:56 pm
Aenakume
Revan Star

How is that not awesome?

Cause I'm not a awesome person?

How can anyone look awesome when compared to you Aena? >.>  

Revan Star
Crew

Aenakume

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:18 pm
Revan Star
Aenakume
Revan Star

How is that not awesome?

That's a valid question.

But still, it's not an action roleplay or a futuristic roleplay or anything like that. It's just an ordinary slice-of-life roleplay, and you're a normal human being. I'd say that's a pretty good start for a character.

I think I am going to post a "first post" for Lupé. It won't be a real first post, but it will be a demonstration post to set up a number of things about the setting. It will also be a sample of what I mean in the application form, about a sample that gives a clear picture of the character.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:28 pm
Aenakume
Revan Star
Aenakume
Revan Star

How is that not awesome?

That's a valid question.

But still, it's not an action roleplay or a futuristic roleplay or anything like that. It's just an ordinary slice-of-life roleplay, and you're a normal human being. I'd say that's a pretty good start for a character.

I think I am going to post a "first post" for Lupé. It won't be a real first post, but it will be a demonstration post to set up a number of things about the setting. It will also be a sample of what I mean in the application form, about a sample that gives a clear picture of the character.

Wait wait... I'm normal? and I'm a human? eek I always though I was strange and non-human... like a elf. xp

In that case, I'll crank out a application here in a bit.  

Revan Star
Crew

Aenakume

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:57 pm
There's no need to crank anything out. The RP isn't open, and probably won't be for a while. I haven't even put the sample up yet.  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff