Huntersolid

Sparkly Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:02 pm
Asashi85
Seems like it's going to be a Street Fair...XD That's actually a good idea though. =D

And yes everyone remembers you Hunter...well..the people who stay the longest do...>.> once again your thing with women is always overboard....still I like your character...do you mind if I put him in my story? XD

>.> you can put him in your story if in your story your wearing a bikini or some sort of fetish wear like a maid costume cat costume school girl attire and dont forget the nice Kendo uniform YAY!!!!!!!!!! stockings is recommended recently ive found them Awesome O.O  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:33 pm
-.- .....I really don't want to tell you what my story is about now.......
And if that's the case....that would partly work...partly not work out so well...cause it's a very long story....and you would only be in about one or two parts of it....so yea....>.>

(The sad thing is....everything you just said that from a cat girl to a maid costume is in this story.....but your character isn't in those parts so....too bad, I might have to edit it later...but not by much if I competed part of it already >.> .....)  

Asashi85

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100

A S h o o i n

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:54 am
Oh mai~ The great Hunter is back. . . < U< ;;
= u =
Great. . .it's a good thing that I changed my old user to this one, but anyways ..The Street Fair will hopefully be up and running this Saturday. . the 16th, but only because I'll be counseling at a camp til Friday and therefore I won't be active. .
Also I think that Bikini boot camp. . .is. . .err. . .interesting? But keep your thoughts to yourself Hunter. . although I think that everyones happy your back. Oh and I'm just visiting I'm going to be counseling tomorrow. . .

◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff