Welcome to Gaia! ::

Organization XIII: Begin Anew [OPEN!!!]

Back to Guilds

A serious RP guild about Organisation XIII from Kingdom Hearts. Both OC and CC. No yaoi. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Organisation XIII, Nobodies 

Reply Worlds
The Realm of Nothingness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:40 am
"I'm what's left, or..."

ϗεɱȵαs

User Image

Xemnas let out an annoyed sigh. He didn't want to explain what a Nobody is, not right now. He had a personal mission to accomplish and he wanted it to be done soon.
The Superior looked at the black haired girl again and said: "Then either she can explain to you, or I'll do so another time."

He listened as the girl said she wanted to get out of 'this boring place'. "There's more to this place then the eye can see..." he thought to himself, wondering if anyone else would ever notice it.

"I can get you out of here, yes," the Superior said in his normal monotone voice. He made the name Hikari appear before the girl with black hair and the name Zoey before the girl with blonde hair. "But if I do so, you'll be joining Organization XIII as well," Xemnas made the name Hikari twirl around the black haired girl. After a short while he made a gesture with his hand and an X appeared, the letters now forming the name Xaria. "You'll be known as Xaria, number XVIII," Xemnas said as he nodded at the black haired girl.
He then turned to the blonde haired girl and let the name Zoey twirl around her, until he made, once again, a gesture with his hand and an X appeared. The letters now spelled the name Zeyox. Xemnas looked at her and said, "And your name will be Zeyox, number XIX in the Organization XIII."

The Superior opened a portal to the grey area and looked at both girls. "Walk through and you'll end up in your new home. You can ask other members about where you are and why you're there. They can also inform you about the rules we have," he said, then teleported away himself to an unknown place.

"...maybe I'm all there ever was."

Ooc: Sorry for the hasty and long post, but I won't be online the next coming week. If anyone could please play a CC to learn your characters the ropes, it would be great (Char, maybe an idea to start playing Saix?)!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:49 am
Zeyox watched the black coated man vanish in this black thingy, really confused. She then looked at the other girl who was there. "So... Can you please explain to me what a Nobody is?... And do you have a clue on what's going on exactly?..." Zeyox asked, still looking confused. "Just what is Organization XIII? Why do we get a new name and a new number? And where'd that man in the black coat go?"

(OoC: Sorry for the late reaction. >_< Was at my granny's, and her comp isn't... That... Great... And seems to, for some reason, often show me the version of Gaia from at least a day ago... So yeah, sorry. Also, I'll be going somewhere from Monday until Friday, so I won't be on a lot. Sorry! >_<)  

Char88
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100

scorpifly88

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:36 am
a shadowy figure slowly emerges from the darkness of the surrounding world. he walks through the dim twilight with a small grin of satisfaction, the shadows around him deepening his grim madness. he has no knowledge of what had come before in his life so the lifeless darkness felt familiar. soon a dim gateway appeared before him and revealed a hooded man with white hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:44 am
"I'm what's left, or..."

ϗεɱȵαs

User Image

Xemnas sensed once again something in the Realm of Nothingness. He sighed and opened a portal, then walked through, not caring to put his hood on. When he reached the other side, he found himself right before another newly made Nobody. The Superior was glad to see it was a male this time.

"You're looking for a way out of here?" he asked in his normal monotone voice while closing the portal behind him. Xemnas preferred it to begin a conversation with a question when he was talking to someone for the first time. This way the one he talked to got curious about him and almost never denied a conversation.

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

scorpifly88

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:51 am
the boy looked at the white haired man with confusion and said "if i am to leave the glory of the darkness then where shall i go?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:51 am
"I'm what's left, or..."

ϗεɱȵαs

User Image

"To a place in-between the Light and Darkness." answered the Superior as he looked down at the male, thinking this boy most likely had the power over Darkness. Other Nobodies never really cared about it.

"You are a Nobody, and belong to neither the Light nor Dark. I am the leader of all Nobodies and will help them get their hearts back. You could join me or stay in this place forever. Your choice." Xemnas patiently waited for an answer.

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

scorpifly88

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:57 am
the boy visibly contemplated this for a short while before saying "very well, i shall join you if only to make myself stronger." almost as if summoned by those words a small shadow heartless appeared before him in what seemed devoted loyalty. "it looks like i already have an accomplice, so when do we leave?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:44 am
"I'm what's left, or..."

ϗεɱȵαs

User Image

The Superior looked pleased at the boy. He seemed to have potential, which is something Xemnas liked to see. As the Heartless appeared, he listened to the boy's statement and question. "We'll be leaving now," answered Xemnas as he opened a portal towards the Grey Area. He walked through and waited on the other side for the boy to join him.

[Ooc: Sorry for the late reply! ^^' and don't forget that your next post should be in the Grey Area]  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

ZShinigami

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:27 pm
Spade.... The name ran through the girls head. Who is Spade? she thought as the name continued to run throuhg her mind.
Violet eyes slowly opened up and found.....nothing. She turned her head to one side then the other. Nothing. She sat up and glared at the nothingness in front of her.
"Where am I?" she asked angrily to the nothingness, not really expecting an answer from it. She stood up and began walking, to see if she could find a way out of this place. As she walked she tried to remember what had happened to cuase her to be there. Nothing came to mind.
"Why can't I remember anything?" she growled out to herself as she put her hand to her head.
"Who am I? Who was I?" she asked. She quickly grew angry with herself.
"SOMEONE GIVE ME ANSWERS!" she yelled up into the air as her fists clenched and her eyes shut tightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:52 am
"I'm what's left, or..."

ϗεɱȵαs

User Image

Because the boy and Jaxine had left, Xemnas wanted to go to the Altar of Naught to stare up at his beautiful Kingdom Hearts. Yet before he could he noticed something... Another Nobody had been born and was now within the Realm of Nothingness. "I wonder how it's possible that so many Nobodies are born at once..." he thought as he opened a portal towards the realm.

As he walked through he heard a female voice shout to give her some answers. Luckily he had teleported close to her so he didn't have to go find her. Making a few steps forward, he answered the girl: "I can give you answers..." He could indeed, for the most part. "Your former self lost her heart to the Darkness, which caused your birth. Because you're a Nobody now without heart, you are not able to feel anything, and you have no place to go." He paused for a moment. "Yet I am able to give you.. purpose."

(Ooc: Not my best post, but oh well... =/)  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

ZShinigami

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:43 am
The girl's purple eyes flew open when she heard his voice. She turned, fist still clenched ready to slug who ever had snuck up on her. But she stopped at the sight of the handsome silver haired man in front of her, his orange eyes looking at her.
"Former self?" She questioned him as she slowly lowered her fist, keeping it clenched.
"Nobody? Purpose?" she asked slightly glaring. She put her fist on her hip and rolled her eyes.
"Just, who are you anyway, buddy," she said poking him in the chest, acting like she was better him. Of course she knew she most likely wasn't,considering this guy could just appear out of nowhere.
"You're putting more questions in my head than answers," she added poking him again.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:33 am
"I'm what's left, or..."

ϗεɱȵαs

User Image

Xemnas looked slightly irritated as the girl poked him twice, but he ignored it and simply answered: "I am Xemnas, a Nobody, just like you." He waited for a moment to think about how he was going to explain it. The reaction he got from her was slightly unusual, yet it wasn't anything too much out of the ordinary.

"Yes, your former self. Most Nobodies remember the life they had before coming here. Do you recall anything?" The Superior had to know this first, seeing he might tell something that confuses her even more if he simply takes it she remembers.

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

ZShinigami

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:53 am
She was about to say what she remembered only to recall she didn't remember anything. She looked away and bit her lip.
"No, I can't remember anything," she said not looking at him. She crossed her arms over her chest and sighed.
"Why can't i remember anything?" She asked partly to herself, partly to him as she glared down at the ground. It irked her that she could remember anything about her 'former self.'  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:15 pm
"I'm what's left, or..."

ϗεɱȵαs

User Image

"Unfortunately, that happens to some of us." The Superior observed the girl while he thought about how he couldn't remember anything about his life before being Xehanort either. "The memories seem to have disappeared along with the heart that you've lost." The words he said didn't sound compassionate or anything, just emotionless like how he normally talks.

"It doesn't matter a lot now." Crossing his arms, he continued: "As a Nobody you've got no life to return to. Yet I can give you a place to live, a place with purpose. We Nobodies live in a world in-between light and dark, and we fight to regain our hearts." The Superior opened a portal towards the Grey Area, "I can tell you more, if you accept my offer."

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

ZShinigami

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:30 pm
She looked at him then at the portal then at the dark nothingness that surounded them, then back to the portal. She started to walk to the portal, but stopped. She turned and pointed at Xemnas.
"How do I know I can trust you?" she asked looking skeptical about trusting him and going into the portal.
He's cute but that won't make me trust him she thought as she continued to stare at him.
"How do I know this portal thing isn't going to bring me to my demise or something?" she asked.  
Worlds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff