User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Yuu Takahashi, the La'Rin Transfer
Mood: Happy
Dorm: Mint Dorm
People I Am With: Ashe and Baine
Currently Released Rin'Ians: None

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Yuu looked at her. "Really? Well, I'd help you master that power, but ever since I arrived on the surface, my elemental abilities haven't worked. But, all you need is practice." He smiled before looking down, balancing the small pouch on his wrist. It felt funny to have all the gems move around on the sensitive skin. "I can't say that I'm new to the whole elemental control thing, but you're the first person on the surface I've met who can do it, so I'm certainly impressed."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:51 pm
╔══════════════╗
I'll come back
When you call me
No need to say Goodbye..

╚══════════════╝

User Image
❤♥❤βɑɨɳз Λɨɹзɑ Ϝʅɑɹз❤♥❤

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Baine blushed a bit,smiling sweetly"i-i would like some help,b-but hearing that your elemental abilities haven't been working is truly sad...B-But i'll keep Practicing!"she giggles sweetly,still blushing a bit even more when he said he was impressed"I-I see"she was somewhat nervous,but very happy to at lest talk to someone,she smiles sweetly and brightly

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

╔══════════════╗
I'll come back
When you call me
No need to say Goodbye..

╚══════════════╝

xXxMy_Little_AngelxXx

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Fallen Prince of LaRin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆
People I Am With: Baine and Ashe

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Yuu smiled at Baine's semi-vow to keep practicing. He looked down at the pouch, setting it on the couch next to him before leaning back. "So, if you don't mind me asking, what brings you to Fuyu Academy?" Yuu was just happy that he had met someone that didn't think he was weird. He would love to have Baine accept him as a friend, but knew he had to earn that from her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:46 pm
╔══════════════╗
I'll come back
When you call me
No need to say Goodbye..

╚══════════════╝

User Image
❤♥❤βɑɨɳз Λɨɹзɑ Ϝʅɑɹз❤♥❤

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Baine suddenly frown,thinking of her reasons to come..."i wanted to learn about new things that i couldn't learn from my life so far...but the main thing is to make new friends...from my lonely life so far..."Just talking about it made her frown,but she looks at Yuu"I just want a friend who will always be there for me...or maybe even comfort me when i'm alone...i've been alone for far to long in my life..."she then looked at the ground once more,frowning

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

╔══════════════╗
I'll come back
When you call me
No need to say Goodbye..

╚══════════════╝

xXxMy_Little_AngelxXx

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Fallen Prince of LaRin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:52 am
User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Yuu looked at Baine, blinking. No friends for this long in her life? Why? He smiled a bit, leaning back on the couch. "Well, I'll be that friend if you'd like." He hoped he didn't sound pushy on the subject, but he wanted her to have at least one friend. One friend meant she could make more friends. At least, that was his logic. He would be making a lot of friends hopefully, so maybe he could get her some more friends along the way, too.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:11 am
╔══════════════╗
I'll come back
When you call me
No need to say Goodbye..

╚══════════════╝

User Image
❤♥❤βɑɨɳз Λɨɹзɑ Ϝʅɑɹз❤♥❤

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Baine Smiles brightly,hope seem to shine in her eyes"T-Thank you,Yuu"She hugs him a bit,smiling happily,she always wanted a friend,and Yuu was her first friend...it made her happy,she then let go,since her her hugs were gently...

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

╔══════════════╗
I'll come back
When you call me
No need to say Goodbye..

╚══════════════╝

xXxMy_Little_AngelxXx

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Fallen Prince of LaRin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:18 pm
User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Yuu smiled when Baine hugged him, and blushed a little, too. He wasn't interested in girls in an intimate manner, but he still got shy around them. He didn't understand that one, but it was something that made him Yuu Takahashi. "No problem, Baine. I love new friends."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:23 am
╔══════════════╗
I'll come back
When you call me
No need to say Goodbye..

╚══════════════╝

User Image
❤♥❤βɑɨɳз Λɨɹзɑ Ϝʅɑɹз❤♥❤

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Bainesmiles happily ay Yuu,she then started humming,Baine loves to sing,or even hum,she kept humming,her eyes close as she smiles and hums,she was very happy.not very many songs that Baine liked,but she kept humming one song that her mother had always sing to her,it was a lullaby that always put her to sleep...she kept humming

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

╔══════════════╗
I'll come back
When you call me
No need to say Goodbye..

╚══════════════╝

xXxMy_Little_AngelxXx

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Fallen Prince of LaRin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:05 pm
User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Mood: Fatherly
Currently Released Rin'Ians: Cuttlepie

☆═━┈┈━═☆

As Yuu listened to Baine hum, the pounch next to him began to wiggle. The flap shot open, a few round gems slowly sliding out. Cuttlepie crawled out, letting out a small sneeze. The small, rabbit-like creature hopped over to Yuu and he picked the small guy up. "Hey, little guy. I see you're awake." He ran his first two fingers down Cuttlepie's back, smiling at the softness of his sky blue fur. He didn't have a lot of fur yet, since he was still a baby. "Did you come out to explore?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:29 am
╔══════════════╗
I'll come back
When you call me
No need to say Goodbye..

╚══════════════╝

User Image
❤♥❤βɑɨɳз Λɨɹзɑ Ϝʅɑɹз❤♥❤

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Baine stop humming,looking at Yuu,she smiles brightly as she looks at the cuttlepie and then at Yuu,she started humming again,her eyes closeShe was thinking as she hums,don't know what it was that she was thinking about,but she was thinking wile she hums

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

╔══════════════╗
I'll come back
When you call me
No need to say Goodbye..

╚══════════════╝

xXxMy_Little_AngelxXx

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Fallen Prince of LaRin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Mood: Adventurous
People I Am With: Ashe and Baine
Currently Released Rin'Ians: Cuttlepie

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Yuu let Cuttlepie crawl up onto his head and snuggle into it, closing his eyes. Yuu stood carefully, smiling. "I'm going to go explore. Do you want to come with?" He picked up the gems that had fallen out and strapped the pouch to his waist. "I don't think Cuttlepie's going to be a very good companion, seeing as he's fast asleep." He laughed softly.  
◇ Catian Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff