Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuyu Academy

Back to Guilds

Highschool for the Magically Inclined. [RP] 

Tags: roleplay, academy, school, magical, fuyu 

Reply ◇ Catian Dorms
Viridian Dorm: Ace, Antheia, and June Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image
~June~

Her expressions stayed solid but her face softened "I realise that of your intentions." she said "But its best if no one knows the truth, of what few i remember it has been best off un described. Though some may be more wise" she pointed to athena "Or with none but kindness" then she pointed to ace then put her hands down "I know not but horrifying thaughts and knowing that I am a living nightmare i do my best to keep people un aware"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image Ace walked over to June sat down on the floor next to her. "I never met my parents, i've only had one friend my entire life, and everything i know, i've read in a book. this is the first time i've ever met anybody new, and i want to get to know all of you..."  

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Persocom hikari

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:44 pm
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxxxxxxxx Axnxtxhxexixa
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxA d v e n t u r o u s xx S w e e txxxxC o l l e c t e d xxxx C a r i n g x x C a l m

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mxy xx sxtxoxrxy xx bxexgxaxn xx wxhxexn xx I xx wxaxs xx sxtxrxixpxpxexd xx oxf xx txhxe xx txhxixnxgxs xx txhxaxt xx mxaxdxe xx mxe xx dxixfxfxexrxexnxt xx fxrxoxm xx hxuxmxaxnxs . . .

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nxoxw xx txhxe xx oxnxlxy xx txhxixnxg xx txhxaxt xx kxexexpxs xx mxe xx fxrxoxm xx bxexcxoxmxixnxg xx wxhxaxt xx I xx oxnxcxe xx wxaxs x . . .

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ixs xx wxhxaxt xx mxaxkxexs xx mxe xx wxhxo xx I xx axm xx, A xx hxuxmxaxn

x{ She is going to refer to him as prince for now if she does not get a name XD }x

" Of course " Antheia replied glumly " But promise us that you will share your story and when you do I will as well" she smiled trying to make up for what she had said "Promise me" she restated.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image
~June~

She smiled a bit at ace his honesty, honesty is rare in this world "I will tell you few but the rest of my life shall not be spoken of. I only remember of what has been in the last 3 weeks the rest of my past is a blur"

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image "it is all up to you..." He said. "i'll will be here to help you you through anything."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:59 pm
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxA d v e n t u r o u s xx S w e e txxxxC o l l e c t e d xxxx C a r i n g x x C a l m

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mxy xx sxtxoxrxy xx bxexgxaxn xx wxhxexn xx I xx wxaxs xx sxtxrxixpxpxexd xx oxf xx txhxe xx txhxixnxgxs xx txhxaxt xx mxaxdxe xx mxe xx dxixfxfxexrxexnxt xx fxrxoxm xx hxuxmxaxnxs . . .

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nxoxw xx txhxe xx oxnxlxy xx txhxixnxg xx txhxaxt xx kxexexpxs xx mxe xx fxrxoxm xx bxexcxoxmxixnxg xx wxhxaxt xx I xx oxnxcxe xx wxaxs x . . .

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀

x{ O U T O F C O N C E R N S}x

Antheia got off the bed and sat on the other side of June "Please tell us. . ." she said with a soft smile " But if it hurts to tell you are welcome to stop" she felt like she was prying for information from her but she wanted to know she was curious as to how traumatizing it was. But even if she shared she knew she would not feel the pain of which she had felt.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  

Persocom hikari

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:08 pm
User Image
~June~

She sighs and begins of what she remembers "I wake up on a biopsey table chained down with a bright light in pointed at my eyes these strange men with gas maskes on looking at me like i'm a freek millions of needlies in a big mechene willed with gold liquid i painicked i tried to escape but it was hopeless all of those millions of shots injected into my chest no matter how hard i screamed and cried it wouldn't stop then everything whent black. I wake up in the forrest hearing a siren go off and the men chasing after me with armor on that said S.W.A.T. what ever that means i started to run i begun picking up pace everything was a blur arround me i was going so fast i focased on the sky though it seemed as if the sun was dissapering over the horison pain shoots through my chest" she skips some parts "Blood all over me i couldn't controll myself but now i had controll i seemed to be back now i didn't know what to do i riped out a bullet out of my arm and it healed u.p i just started walking as the sun rose i just waled through the woods then i stumbled apon this place i have been living in the woods though for the past weeks." she finished. It was all too obvious there were a big gap in her story but it was better off un told.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:14 pm

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀

x{ She is going to refer to him as prince for now if she does not get a name XD }x

Antheia's mind began to play her words in her mind but when she paused there was a sudden change , the story was skipped in some way but she choose not to reveal her findings " I see . . ." she commented with a concerned expression written across her face " I understand . To a point." she paused and let out a deep sigh " I guess i must reveal my story as well , so it seems."

Persocom hikari

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image"..wow..." That was a very tough story to hear... His sword started to vibrate again with a new aura. He placed his hand on the hilt. 'She is telling the truth' Just like he thought. "Well, it sounds like a tough time u had... i wish i would've been there to help. but again i could nothing to help this world..." He ran out of the room in rage. he needed time to think... Alone...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image
~June~

"No need" she told Athena she closed her eyes and her flash back played through her mind even the untold part she stood up still in the flash back she screamed and with all her streangth punched a hugh hole in the wall so huge it looked like someone sent a cannon through it, it whent right through the wall. She blinked looking at her hands all cut and blood soaked slowely healed up but the stange thing was her blood wasn't red it was purple as soon as it healed she just said "See"when she punched the hole it looked like she was someone else she has a wild and craed look in her eyes like she was blood thirsty ready to kill anything that breathed.

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Persocom hikari

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:23 pm

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀

x{ Out of concerns }x

Before she had a chance to respond ace was gone , and June had punched through a wall. She gently held her fist and smiled " Its ok" the clear signs told her that ace took a liking to her and that made a smile spread on her face Finally! she thought I can test out my strenghs on a soon to be couple , even though they will most likely end up together without my help she looked over at June and commented " Follow him , Hes is concerned about you." she smiled a bit trying to calm her and help her at the same time "Go" she added.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:31 pm
User ImageOutside of the dorm, in the hallway nearby, he sat down to think. 'why can't i ever help anybody when they need it the most?' he thought... If he was going to mold this world into an image of peace, like he always wanted to, he needed to help EVERYBODY. and yet he can't even help one of the people that he's living with, let alone a stranger... What was he going to do...?  

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:32 pm
User Image
~June~

She at first looked unshure she then looked out the window to see how much time she had left befor she whent a-wall. it was after noon she had plenty of time she walked out the room following ace she normally did not take a likeingf to people's personal concerns but he seemed like he needed some one and athena was encourging her to go after him she she walked up to him and put her hand on his shoulder reashuringly "You ok?" she has felt nothing she have felt befor as long as she remembered.... concern

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image"...Not really....but I'll be fine soon, i just wish i could've helped you when you were trapped in that terrible place, but i couldn't. I would've cut all of them to pieces in seconds..."  

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:46 pm
User Image
~June~

She looked him in the eyes lovingly "You can not change the past, nor can i. I have done some pretty shameful things in the past-" she stoped she when she took a good look in his eyes he looks familiar, just like his- she stoped she couldn't have known that unless some of her memory was starting to return she tried to block the image out of her mind. The guy who kidnaped her when she was little he- STOP IT! she thaught.

◇ Catian Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff