Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gamer Girls Guild [[G3]]

Back to Guilds

Here we girls and boys as a family, We game. 

Tags: Girls, Video Games, xbox, playstation, Nintendo 

Reply General Chat etc..
What was the first game you ever truly fell in love with? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBeautifully-CorrodedXx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:35 pm
I fell in love the kingdom hearts. I don't remember how i obtained my copy actually but after that i made sure i had to get every game. and because i like to go in some sort of order i have not beaten re:chain of memories and have never played kh2. and i want to buy the other games also.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:45 pm
Wow that's a good question. I think it would have to be either Super Smash Brothers for the n64, Legend of Legaia for PS1, or the old Super Mario games for SNES. 3nodding

Omonarujin

TekNeTiC
Crew

Beloved Seeker

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:46 am
Ironic Phobia
tektekk
final fantasy x love it so much i syill play it from time to time smile
I just bought that title again. I am having some serious nostalgia playing that game. The ps3 is getting a remake of that game.

really?!?! they are making a re-make ehh ive so gotta get it when it comes out hope its hell good smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:47 am
Its all about the Playstation game Legend of Dragoon. It is hands down the best RPG ever released in my opinion. It has a great range of environments and a very innovative turn based fighting style I'm surprised no other titles ever tried to reproduce. And I mean with easily 100+ hours of storyline it should be owned by everyone!  

Dopeless

Dapper Fatcat

8,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200

Mandurrr
Crew

Lonely Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:58 am
SIowCheetah
Its all about the Playstation game Legend of Dragoon. It is hands down the best RPG ever released in my opinion. It has a great range of environments and a very innovative turn based fighting style I'm surprised no other titles ever tried to reproduce. And I mean with easily 100+ hours of storyline it should be owned by everyone!
I loved that game...then my disk broke and I can't play it anymore. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:13 am
The classic Super Mario game made me what I am today.  

Heartrix

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mandurrr
Crew

Lonely Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:29 am
xXBeautifully-CorrodedXx
I fell in love the kingdom hearts. I don't remember how i obtained my copy actually but after that i made sure i had to get every game. and because i like to go in some sort of order i have not beaten re:chain of memories and have never played kh2. and i want to buy the other games also.
I've played KH 1 and 2. I really enjoyed them both, but I'm having a hard time getting into the rest of the games.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:26 am
Tekken. Hands down.  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:47 am
final fantasy 4 for the ps1. i came close to beating the game once but now i cant play it anymore.something is wrong with the disc  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:03 pm
My first was a barbie game.... Then pokemon then kingdom hearts  

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shouhei

Friendly Regular

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:45 pm
When I was growing up I didn't have many systems or games that didn't belong to my uncles who lived with us at the time. But then one Christmas I got a bright red gameboy, not one of those small ones, one of those super big gameboys. And I only had two games with it, Wario Land and Donkey Kong Country, and while I got frustrated with DK I played Wario Land until the fateful day...that fateful day when I bought Pokemon Red Version. There was not power in heaven or on earth that could stop me from playing Pokemon Red Version. I'd even pretend I'd have to go to the bathroom at night so I could play it after my bed time. So yeah, Pokemon Red was that first game.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:46 pm
American McGee's Alice I think as the first game I ever really loved. (Except maybe the Harry Potter games for PC)  

Cat like thief 182

Versatile Humorist

13,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Meridianna

Romantic Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:38 pm
Oh, that's a tough one. I'd have to say... Final Fantasy VII. I ran out and bought a Playstation just for that game, when it was first released, and I spent a better part of my life playing it.

Intriguing storyline, memorable characters... it is always going to be a favorite of mine.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:28 pm
The 1st game that made me into the awesome person I am today is Halo Combat Evolved and I can't wait till the remake comes out!  

warriorman741

Hilarious Capitalist

4,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

MadHatter230

6,100 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:42 pm