Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:32 pm
User Image
mrgreen

User ImageWhen you make something good...

DING! The food was done. Jun grabbed the room plates and fixed the table. She thought " i hope Giji would like this" she smiled to herself. "Giji!!!! Its time to eat!" she went to Giji and heard him humming so....beautifully. Jun closed her eyes and felt the music Giji was humming

..you smile smile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Shut up...

Giji stopped playing, and smelt the food. "Smells pretty good..." Said Giji putting his guitar down..Its seriously been a while since he had something good to eat. Because the only thing he had been eating is to go sushi which is ok, but its not like the real deal. But he then noticed that Jun was listening to him play.... He stared at her longer than usual with his very relaxed eyes....."Just like her......." Giji muttered then shook his head, their he goes again talking to himself like a schizo or something.

...cause all I hear is "Blah blah blah."

[O.O.C: ]

BananaTouch

Dangerous Consumer

koi miazaki 3

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:02 am
User Image
mrgreen

Jun went to the table and pulled the chair for Giji to sit. Then she sat at her own chair. The table looked fancy, and is full of decorations. Not like an ordinary table from a simple dorm. She held the spoon and the fork and put the lay the napkin on her lap. "Let's eat." "ITADAKIMAAAAAASSUUUU!" Jun started eating the food with her big mouth. She looks like she was enjoying!

..you smile smile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:16 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Shut up...

Giji put his napkin in his lap and picked up his fork and took a bite of the food he asked for, the first taste he got was amazing. It was licking a electric outlet, it was so good, he then took another bite. "this is really good." Said Giji eating the food, he was really impressed. The food was so good he could start crying any moment. But he didn't because that would be weird at the table. He happily ate his food, and gave Jun an interesting look. It was no doubt about it she looked so similar to that nurse, that he was friends with since forever. "Thank you for the meal."Said Giji then taking his plate to the kitchen to wash it.

BananaTouch

Dangerous Consumer

koi miazaki 3

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:59 pm
User Image
mrgreen

Jun shaked her head in disagreement and smiled. "No. Thank you for saying that the food that I make is delicious. I love making food, so while I'm making this, I think of the person I make the food for." She smiled more. "And I am so glad you liked it."

Jun suddenly looked at Giji with a strange look. She's curious about something. "Say Gaiji..... Do you cook?"

..you smile smile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Shut up...

Giji froze when she asked him that if he cooks. "I don't know" Giji replied, washing his plate. He seriously didn't know, or he might know. Or it could be that he can't remember. "Um........yeah...so what are you going to do since your by yourself in this dorm." Said giji changing the subject...he didn't want to talk about cooking, for some unknown reason. Though Giji couldn't understand why, a sharp pain comes to him when he thinks about cooking.

BananaTouch

Dangerous Consumer

koi miazaki 3

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image
mrgreen

Jun was also washing her plate and cleaning up the table. "Uhm..." she said trying to reply at Giji's question. "I don't know". Jun laughed at her reply slightly. "I hope my dorm mate comes soon. It's hard to be alone."

Jun looked at Giji. "Lucky for you, you have two amazing dormmates"

..you smile smile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Shut up...

Giji grunted. "Yeah right, im stuck with weirdos in my dorm...One is a self absorbent b*****d and other one is just weird." Said Giji then scrubbing harder until his skin starting getting raw. he turned his head in disgust he really did hate Raijin, just by looking at him he would tick him off. Giji then got carried away in his little temper that when he was scrubbing the knife he had used, he went right through the sponge cutting his hand. He winced in pain and held his arm to try to hold off the bleeding.

BananaTouch

Dangerous Consumer

koi miazaki 3

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image
mrgreen

Jun was shocked as she saw Giji cut his arm. It bled really hard! "Oh my shocks!" she said. Jun immediately approached Giji."What happend?" She saw Giji's arm bleeding. She ran to her bag and got a mini-1st aid kit. She rushed to Giji who was still bleeding. "Here. Let me handle it." She gently grabbed Giji's bleeding arm and put it in the sink. She opened the water to wash Giji's wound. "Sit here" she said while leading Giji to the couch. She opened the medicine for wound and it kinda stung because it was good medicine. Jun got a box from her 1st-aid box and held a cute bandaid with lots of panda designs in it. She got one and gently place it in Giji's wound to heal it. It was a cute black and white band-aid. Jun sighed in relief and then she looked at Giji. "Be careful" she said while smiling gently

..you smile smile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Shut up...

After all Jun did for him, he though of something he took one of his sharp nails and ran it down his arm right beside his band-aid, making another cut. Because he was curious about something, the feeling of pain it seemed quite familiar...... He then quickly looked at Jun "Looks like im bleeding again" Said Giji for some reason hes liking the attention, but he doesn't know why. And if this feeling keeps going on he going thirst for more. He knew Jun was caring but she reminded him so much of this nurse that he remembered bits and pieces from his past. Giji just didn't understand these thoughts going through his head, its like hes insane, but he already knew that.

BananaTouch

Dangerous Consumer

koi miazaki 3

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:48 pm
User Image
mrgreen

When Giji raised his sharp nail, Jun was curious about what Giji was doing. Giji then cut himself again. Jun was shocked! She didn't understand this at all. One thing she knew was she have to take care of Giji. "What are you doing to yourself?" she exclaimed seeing that Giji was bleeding agian. A sweatdrop ran above her head (anime-style). She smiled at Giji with an unsure smile while getting the medical box again. "Why are you doing this to yourself?" she asked. She did all the medical stuffs again and put a panda bear band aid again. This time, there's a cute panda face. "You know... hurting yourself isn't good. Don't you like having a nice smooth skin?" Jun smiled at Giji. "You're girlfriend's not gonna like to see you being hurt you know"

..you smile smile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Shut up...

After hearing Jun talk nonsense again, she then said a word that put his eyes into shock. Hearing the sentence your Gf's not going to like it. "...my...........G...i....rl.....frie......nd." Whispered Giji a spark of static electricity went through his hair. And Before he knew it, he hand Jun pinned down on the ground with his face right next to her hear about to tell her something. ".......Sasha..............................sasha jun" Giji repeated over and over with a lowered voice, a very relaxed voice. Sasha jun was the name of the nurse he liked and loved..........and she and Jun looked a lot alike. his mind was being trapped into the past but couldn't remember these moments. it happened just like this before. This how him and Sasha got together, he would cut himself to get her attention, like always. The lights in the dorm started flickering and finally blew out for some unknown reason.

BananaTouch

Dangerous Consumer

koi miazaki 3

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image
mrgreen

Jun blushed hard when Giji pinned her down to the floor. redface Giji's face was also very near her. Wait! She hears something! Giji was saying something. Jun listened carefully. She thought she heard her name: Jun. Awkwardly and not knowing what to do, Jun said "Yes?", mistaking that Giji was saying something to her.

..you smile smile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:11 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Shut up...

Giji eyes were a fierce teal color, and breath was cold as ice. "Why did you leave me sasha jun....why did you....you left me to die...and i actually loved you." Said Giji with his thoughts stuck in the past, he didn't know he was talking to jun anymore. Tears started coming from the cold hearted guy that everyone knew, the guy who keeps everything bottled up, waiting to explode. He gripped her tighter. "You knew they were.....going... to kill me.....but you didn't tell me.....you are a liar." Said Giji then looking straight in her eyes, with tears falling on her cheek.

BananaTouch

Dangerous Consumer

koi miazaki 3

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:51 am
User Image
mrgreen

Jun eyes got bigger. She do not have any idea about what Giji was talking about! She do not know what to say. She was so confused. She can see the the pain in Giji's eyes. She can feel Giji's pain, however, she is so confused. She do not know how to act, what to say. Jun just stared at Giji. Finally, she said these words, " sorry Giji, I'm Kazami Jun"

..you smile smile

◇ Catian Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces