Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twin Music Academy

Back to Guilds

this academy is for any race, have fun! 

Tags: music, twin, roleplay, romance, action 

Reply Party places/ festival courtyards
Courtyard. (Best place to see the moon *wink wink*) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:15 pm
Hikuro walked over to Kairi and sat next to her. "Look, like I said, it is ok to be confused about all this. I was hoping to have more time before I told you all this, but that Kenden guy had to show up." Hikuro stood up and went in front of Kairi, croutching down and holding her hands. "Look, you don't have to say anything. Just understand how I feel, and please take that into consideration from now on." Hikuro now stood up and looked down at her. His eyes were soft again, and he wore a friendly smile as he said "So I have an idea. It seems this is too much at one time, so why don't we just continue this night as friends. I just want you to enjoy yourself for now. We can talk about this later." Hikuro waited patiently awaiting Kairi's response, and making sure to hold the dome in place so Kenden couldn't interrupt.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:52 pm
"You keep saying that it's because of Kenden that you chose to do all this now, but you know I just met him today. He barely knows me and I don't see how he could like me in the short time we've known each other," Kairi said, barely above a whisper. She sighed and looked at him. "You have to consider my position, too, Hikuro. This is a bad time for me... I have a lot of things going on right now...You know that." She looked at the ground again, eyes sad. "And not to mention, out of the all the others in the GC, you were the one person I felt most comfortable around. And now...." She shook her head and looked at him again, giving a weak smile. "I suppose I can try to make it through tonight."  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:12 pm
"Look, I don't think that you like him already, but it starts somewhere." Hikuro looked concerned at Kairi's expression. "Ok, it'll be good if we can talk about it later." Hikuro shot a mean look at Kenden through the water barrier. "I just don't want him getting too friendly." He looked back at Kairi, his expression back soft. "I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I'll lay off this for a while, until you are ready to talk about it. So, what do you want to do?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:25 pm
"Thanks." Kairi straightened a bit, putting her hands in her lap. "Well, for starters..." she looked pointedly at the barrier. "I'll keep your feelings in mind and won't do anything that will make you feel uncomfortable...but we did originally come here with him and Kala. I know you won't like it but...can you at least try to get along? Just for tonight?" She looked up at him, hoping he would understand.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:40 pm
"Alright, then. But only for tonight. Don't expect me to keep up a friendly manner with him after this." Hikuro raised his hand into the air again and all the water swirled into a sphere above his hand. "Ha, you know what? I just got an idea." Hikuro moved the water to a clearing near where they were standing and laid it flat on the floor in a big circle. He raised the area on the border of the circle as a railing. "I can't keep it frozen forever, but a few hours is not too much trouble." Hikuro held out his hand to Kairi. "You still like ice skating, right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:52 pm
Kairi stood and smiled. "Of course! But..." She trailed off and pointedly picked up her dress a little to reveal the blue flats she wore. "No skates," she said.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:08 pm
Kenden noticed the dome gone and rushed over to Kairi. "Are you alright?" He asked, glareing at Hikuro. "He didn't do anything did he?" He asked her, sounding really worried.

Kala came running out crying. She tripped and fell, getting her dress a little dirty as she did. She kept crying and just sat there.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:43 pm
Kairi looked at Kenden, unsure what to say. "Uh... no... he didn't-" Suddenly Kala came running out of the ball room, crying, and fell on the ground. Kairi instantly forgot what she was going to say and rushed over to her, kneeling down and pulling her into her lap. "Kala! What happened? What's wrong?" she asked, pulling her close and gently stroking her back in an attempt to calm her.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:52 pm
Kenden sighed in relief at what she said then looked back when he heard crying. "Kala!" He said running up to her with Kairi, forgetting all about Hikuro. "Tell us what happened." He said calmly. Kala tried to stop crying but couldn't completly. "They were being mean and pinned me to the ceiling after calling me squirt then just dropped me." She choked out between sobs. She was rubbing her hands against her eyes trying to wipe away the tears that wouldn't stop.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:08 pm
Kairi gently rocked her back and forth. "It's okay, now, Kala. Just calm down. Then you can tell me who did this and I'll make sure to get them later." She spoke softly but there was a small fire in her eyes as she looked back toward the ball room.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:14 pm
Kenden clenched his hands into fists as he hit the ground. "They'll regret messing with my precious little sister. he said more to himself than to them. Kala finally stopped crying enough to be understood easily. "It was a guy and girl. I think the girl's name was Meryl and the girl who helped me called the guy Aryn." She said looking up at Kairi.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:43 am
Hikuro walked over to the Kala, examining her. "She isn't hurt, so why bother?" Hikuro pressed his hand to his ear and said "I need some skates..." He looked back towards Kenden and surrounded him with a large amount of water. "I think it would be in your best interest to leave the two of them alone."  

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:24 pm
Kairi was surprised to hear Kala say Meryl's name and even more surprised to hear Hikuro's response. "Wait, what do you mean by that? Do you know them?" she asked Hikuro.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:01 pm
goes over to Kenden "hey ive been trying to find you all night" Name has a white suit on with a blue tie "umm sorry I think I just interrupted something gosh I'm retarded"  

mehmeh00
Crew

1,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

flapjack0316

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:44 pm
Taji walks in the courtyard with a sense of astonishment. He is enticed by the garden and the trees . " This could be a perfect training ground for me!" Then he spots people talking and approaches them with a friendly smile.  
Party places/ festival courtyards

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff