Gracious Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:21 pm
raiden the shadowknite

User Image
User Image

♫ ❤♬Ray♫❤ ♬

♀╔══════════════

"The apple of your eye...

As Raven pulled out her last set of brushed and a pallet knife, a loud thump broke her concentration and she froze, glancing around the walls of her new room. She heard Troy shout something about his bag and the teen couldn't help but giggle softly and smile. She replied with a light "Kay!" but he had already left the room to retrieve his things. Raven stacked her painting supplies on top of the already given dresser by the wall and organized her paints and pallets and all the fixings. She had a clean set-up by the time Troy came back in and whizzed past her room with a large cart. Raven caught sight of the packages and found herself growing rather curious. There;s nothing wrong with finding more out about her roommate...is there?
Peeking her dark head around the corner of her door frame, Raven's black eyes settled on the hunched over boy, unpacking a lot of Styrofoam. The artist was smart...but technologically retarded. She could do basic things and maybe a few hacking moves, but she could never break into a computer's hard drive and/or build her own. With a huge grin, as usual, Raven stepped out from her room and slithered quietly over to where Troy was working. She stood behind him, peering over his shoulder and down at his things. Her long, black hair fell over her shoulder and without her noticing, it tickled the back of Troy's neck and some of his shoulders. Raven's cover was blown, but she hadn't figured that out yet.

...and the rotten core inside."

══════════════╝♀

◕ ◡ ◕User Image◕ ◡ ◕

Ohh nononono it's quite alright. I've been dealing with a lot of things myself. :]
O_o there's no need for that..^^" -swats tanto out of his hand and grins-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:49 pm
X_CannotDefineMe_X

User ImageUser Imagehunched over troy had opened the box with his CPU in it. "ni hao". He said feelin her hair on the back of his neck, not flinching. He carefully removed the large black box out of the less interesting brown box. Smooth black on top, a large plastic window on both sides showing the internal wires and parts but not the hidden green neon lights. That in the dark made the black tribal dragon figure in the center of the window cast a shadow on any close wall. On the gray front panne lay recessed were 4 disc drives under that USB ports, then the sound card, in which troys headphones will be plugged in as he would become completely lost in what ever game or anime he will watch/play. " I call her 'The T.B.D.C.U.H.E.S.' The Best Damn Computer U Have Ever Seen" he said turning his head to slightly face Raven.

( but then how will I atone for my failure *looks up at you,with shirt torn open and a face of defeate* )
User Image  

raiden the shadowknight

Je suis GoreWhore

Gracious Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:59 pm
raiden the shadowknite

User Image
User Image

♫ ❤♬Ray♫❤ ♬

♀╔══════════════

The sudden greeting made Raven frown. Only then did she realize her hair was gently fluttering above his skin. With a small pout, Raven pulled her hair back and tied it into a thick, loose ponytail. She quickly seated herself beside him, crossing her legs and tucking her feet under them. Her eyes eagerly scanned over the shiny electronics and she cocked her head curiously to the side as he moved things around. "Woahh~" she whispered softly and locked her eyes on his as he turned his head to her.
"So you like technology, huh?" she smirked and placed her palms on her knees. "That's awesome! I couldn't touch a computer without breaking it." she giggled and shrugged. "That's why I paint." she nodded. "Can't screw that up, because everything is art." she stuck her tongue out, almost mockingly. The raven-haired girl rocked back and forth on her rear-end in a soft rhythm and continued to hold his gaze.
Her eyes were so big, like all the time. Not in the classic anime girl way, but just because she was always happy and looked like she was excited for everything. It was natural on her face though. Something nice to accentuate her beauty.

══════════════╝♀

◕ ◡ ◕User Image◕ ◡ ◕

-shrugs- Tell me you love me? :3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:16 pm
X_CannotDefineMe_X

User ImageUser Image
When she mentioned touching and breaking a computer he automatically wrapped his arms around the large box as to shield it. He had spent many hours of working at different jobs to pay for that computer and was very protectave of it due to all the heard work put into it. Then relaxing he said " yeah I like computers. Its like I can get lost in them in any way, from programming , outing parts together, playing videos or games. To me computers are like a whole new world or even being that I can shape and mold into any thing I want and then enjoy the product of my labor.... Hahahahaha if that makes any sence" he said rubing the back of his head. " I'd like to see some of your paintings if it's not to much trouble" he asked

(ok I guess "I love you" *i says in a defeated almost depressed voice)
User Image  

raiden the shadowknight

Je suis GoreWhore

Gracious Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:23 pm
I'll reply tomorrow. I'm like...dead.
Don't be down. It didn't hurt that bad. razz
Night.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:26 pm
raiden the shadowknite

User Image
User Image

♫ ❤♬Ray♫❤ ♬

♀╔══════════════

As Troy threw himself at his technology, Raven giggled and lifted her hand up. "No, no. Not literally!" she laughed and shook her head. "But, if it makes you feel better, I still won't touch it." she said with a smirk and put her hand back down. She listened to every word he said like it really intrigued her. Not that it didn't, of course, because Raven was amazed at everything.
"That's awesome! I wish I could do that." she lolled her tongue out in defeat and made a slight pout face. Her dark eyes sparkled excitedly when he mentioned seeing her paintings. "Yeah! Of course! I don't have any with me right now, but definitely when I get some down." she grinned, almost squealing with excitement at the thought of her artwork. With a light grunt, the dark headed female rolled backwards and quickly stood on her feet. She glanced down at Troy and placed both hands on her hips. "Speaking of which...what time is it. I don't know when to go to my first class.." she muttered and looked around for a clock.

══════════════╝♀

◕ ◡ ◕User Image◕ ◡ ◕

Je suis GoreWhore

Gracious Lover

raiden the shadowknight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:31 pm
X_CannotDefineMe_X

User ImageUser Image
"I don't know. I think we just show up to our class whenever." he said as he started opening the box the the monaters. "I looked at my classes And the only one tht I had seen with people in the room was the black magic class. I don't realt know any magic so it would be useless to go there" he added "by the way what is your first class?" he asked but figured that it was probly art or something of that nature. Troy removed the first monater he stood up and place in in the middle of the desk, the going back a getting the others and placing them on rather side. Turning the outside monaters slightly inward.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:07 pm
X_CannotDefineMe_X

raiden the shadowknight

Je suis GoreWhore

Gracious Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:37 pm
raiden the shadowknite

User Image
User Image

♫ ❤♬Ray♫❤ ♬

♀╔══════════════

Watching as Troy unpacked his things, Raven examined the technology being organized. She smiled at the way he tenderly touched the devices, like it was his own baby. With a light shake of her head, Raven blinked and came out of her zoning state. "Uhh...some art class. I haven't paid too much attention to my schedule..surprisingly." she said with a shrug, lolling her tongue out in a playful way. "I kinda just want to organize my room before I go to any classes." she grinned once more and took a glance back at her room, the stack of sketchbooks piled on her bed in plain view.
She turned to look back at him, arms crossing under her breasts. "What about you?" she asked, tilting her head to the side in curiosity.

══════════════╝♀

◕ ◡ ◕User Image◕ ◡ ◕

Gomen!! Busy weekend at my father's Dx  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:52 am
raiden the shadowknite

>.>  

Je suis GoreWhore

Gracious Lover

RikuoTsukinura

Devoted Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:55 pm
Sojiro entered the room and waved silently to the others, setting his bag, which was small and the only bag he carried, on the vacant bed. he was clean, so they didnt have any reason to think that he didnt take care of himself "sorry to just walk in on you, im Sojiro... your new roommate. i hope i wont be a burden..."he said, saying the last part quietly as he removed a sketchbook from the bag and began to draw in it. he unclipped the sapphire sword from his waste, after finishing his drawing, and set it against the wall next to him gently. he wondered if they would hate him if he told them what he was, knowing that nobody respected half breeds, especially when one was half demon and half angel like himself.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:27 am
Sojiro finished putting his things away and walked over to the door."I'm goin out for a while, see ya."he said, walking out of the room and gently closing the door behind him.  

RikuoTsukinura

Devoted Hunter

◇ Catian Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas