Captain

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:51 pm
Captain Silas Manner
Daypaw
Captain Silas Manner
Daypaw

I have like so many mules made for pretty much no reason x_x
A few of them are left over from when Gaia tried making the daily chance improve with the more people you invite, the only ones that aren't are Bren (Made for guild mule purposes) and my newest one was for...I don't remember.
I like dressing all of them up because on this account, I mess around with my avatar so often that I can never decide which look I like best. So, I dress mules.
There was no reason at all for any of my mules, and I have well over 50 of them now sweatdrop The newest one is not dressed yet- I was waiting on her trading pass and then forgot about her, so I'll do that at some point.

O____O
Well that makes me feel less mule crazy.
I use some of them as extra selling slots though which is always useful.
I don't even vend with mine. Mostly it's just "HEY THAT WOULD BE AN AWESOME ACCOUNT NAME--" or the result of boredom.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:53 pm
Daypaw
Captain Silas Manner
Daypaw
Captain Silas Manner
Daypaw

A few of them are left over from when Gaia tried making the daily chance improve with the more people you invite, the only ones that aren't are Bren (Made for guild mule purposes) and my newest one was for...I don't remember.
I like dressing all of them up because on this account, I mess around with my avatar so often that I can never decide which look I like best. So, I dress mules.
There was no reason at all for any of my mules, and I have well over 50 of them now sweatdrop The newest one is not dressed yet- I was waiting on her trading pass and then forgot about her, so I'll do that at some point.

O____O
I don't even vend with mine. Mostly it's just "HEY THAT WOULD BE AN AWESOME ACCOUNT NAME--" or the result of boredom.

I love the crazy names of mine, I use them as alternate selves sometimes when
being Silas is too boring.
I kind of hid from someone for a few weeks once on one of them.
Usually when I make a name I do something more creative besides (Insert Ironic Adjective, add random noun here) names.

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Daypaw
Captain

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:56 pm
Captain Silas Manner
Daypaw
Captain Silas Manner
Daypaw
Captain Silas Manner
Daypaw

O____O

I love the crazy names of mine, I use them as alternate selves sometimes when
being Silas is too boring.
I kind of hid from someone for a few weeks once on one of them.
Usually when I make a name I do something more creative besides (Insert Ironic Adjective, add random noun here) names.
Some of mine are characters in stories that I'm writing with a friend or are named for characters in personal projects. Others are things from games, or pop culture. Some are from songs. One has a latin name. It really just depends on my mood > w<  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:58 pm
Daypaw

Nice! Bren Lyndale is my other main story character, I have one named Snack That Smiles Back, and I had Roving Reporter which I gave to a friend when I was temp quitting.

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Daypaw
Captain

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:16 pm
Captain Silas Manner
Daypaw

Nice! Bren Lyndale is my other main story character, I have one named Snack That Smiles Back, and I had Roving Reporter which I gave to a friend when I was temp quitting.
Haha xD Let me see-- these are mine.
Celledor, Cuddle Puddle, Miyasha Signe, Mireyo, Solsbury Hill, Supa Hiro, SpinningTheMuffin, Lindwyrm, Lambton Worm, Mythical Dork, Kakrine, Atel Nalyir, iGods, Hello Tiny Star, Ephemeral Stars, A Glasgow Smile, SixteenStringJack, Neiren, KaiaBelle, Cenita, Poriferas, Jhenovia, Avalon Mei Aria, Vercruysse, Telbri, Elleyda, Call of Kithulu, Alone Among The Wreck, Calidora, Ad Absurdum, Cetus Loki, Drawn and Quartered, In Abeyance, Arrothia, Chesryn, Taileren, Mitsukurinidae, The Sharktopus, Itty Bitty Penguin, Revolution Dusk, Myedia, Fortune Lady Dark, The Shadow Parade, Alevere, Girl in Byakkoya, Diedrich Clones, Beatae Memoriae, Deku Tree Sprout, Enigma of Amigara Fault, The Wayward Cygnus, The Flying Capricornus, The Howling Cetus, The Brilliant Corvus, and The Ad Absurdum.

Randomness

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff