Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Waiting Profile Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Michiyo_Saruwatari

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:55 pm
fidvo (I think that was it...)

Gaian Name - Michiyo_Saruwatari

Star Name - Inami

Real Name - Ming-Ue (pronounced Ming-way) (not sure what to use for a surname...)

Group - Genbu

Age - 16

Birthday - February 13

Appearance - Ming-Ue posseses a beautiful face with hardened dark blue eyes. She has long dark brown hair, that's always held in Miaka-like buns (maybe a little farther back) Her slender frame is clothed warmly. A baggy white shirt, and a fitted blue chinese style shirt over it, embroidered with gold; steel arm bands that stretch from below her elbow to her wrist; black gloves; baggy white pants, gathered into black boots; and finally, tan wool, wrapped around her waist, tied with a long black ribbon. (If you want, give me your e-mail, and I will send the pic I drew)

Location of Mark - back of the neck

Blood Type - B

Birth Place - Bei-Jia (I'm going by the books for names... sorry.)

Family - Mother: deceased ; Father: Living, Noble ; Brother: Older, Alive, Sees his sister as a lesser being

Hobbies - Singing, painting, tending a garden.

Abilities - She knows a little about fighting, and the use of the whip. Controls all forms of heat, and can start fires.

Personality - Ming-Ue is very elegant in personality, but not cold. (Think Hotohori if he didn't always babble about how beautiful he was.)

Mini Biography - Ming-Ue's father always hated her. Not just because he never wanted a daughter in the first place, but also because her mother died, giving birth to her. Still, he didn't want to just throw her to the dogs, she was till his daughter, so he allowed her to stay with him and his son in their small castle until she seemed ready. He prepared her for the outside world, while still making sure she learned to be a lady. She learned a little about fighting, along withall kinds of manners and the such. He was originally planning on letting her stay until she was 15, until the last of a series of arguments between Ming-Ue and her brother. Her brother had always treated her like some sort of worm, but she never gave in when he made fun of her. One day, when Ming-Ue was 11, her father walked outside to hear another argument between the two. His son finally reached the peak of anger, and told her that she killed their mother, that she was a devil child. Though it was mid-winter, a warm breeze managed to appear. Ming-Ue screamed at him, and in her firey anger, her brothers hand caught aflame. With no hesitation, whatsoever, she was ordered to leave the village and never come back. So she did. She lived in the streets for two years, before she just couldn't take it any more. She finally wandered into a snowy forest, and she hasn't been seen since.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:13 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Irell Starling

ForgottnRose

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:55 pm
Kaivi Silverwing
Tionne: Accepted. biggrin

ForgottnRose: I have Tokaki on reserve for you. Since your last profile was a bust because of me, this is only your second chance. ^.^ I find highlighting posts to be very useful. It helps me keep my place while I am reading, and it occasionally unveils something I didn't know was there.

Does that mean my bio has been accepted? or no? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:33 pm
Forgottn - It means you got the wrong hidden word. ^.^ Don't worry, lots of people have chosen that one. Eleventy two actually comes from a rant one of my friends had about n00bs and their over use of the exclaimation point. However, I do like your profile, and siince your first one got screwed because of me, it's your second chance to find the word.

This one is directed at ALL who can't find the word. Like I said before, HIGHLIGHT! You'll find it.

Michiyo - Don't change my sheet. If you read what I had BELOW the code for the sheet, you would see that there is a little blurb on Abilities. This does include Celestial Abilities. Sorry if that sounds rude, but I like all of the sheets to be... uniform I suppose is the best word, since it makes it easier for me to keep track of them. AND, the Mt. Reikaku Bandits are still there. Also if you want to put something in white, the code is this:
[color=white]INSERT SECRET WORD HERE![/color]

Until I get the secret word, I can't accept you.

ALSO, THERE IS NO KARASUKI. There is a Kagasuki, and he is already taken. So, if you still wish to be a Byakko Warrior, you have to choose a different one.

Irell - As I said before, do some highlighting, and you will find the word.

THIS IS FOR EVERYONE! READ THE INFORMATION ON EACH OF THE COUNTRIES! SOMETHINGS HAVE CHANGED SINCE THE PRIESTESSES HAVE BEEN GONE! LIKE HOKKAN NO LONGER HAS SNOW! IF YOU READ, YOU GUYS WOULD SEE THAT!  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

Michiyo_Saruwatari

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:00 pm
I'm sorry!!! I'll fix it in a bit. (I'm going camping for a few days, by the way.) I didn't know that Kagasuki was taken, or that it was a g and not an r. I saw it that way on a website, but I saw it with an "R" in the manga, so I put my faith in Watase. Sorry again for the problems.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:52 pm
It's alright. And now, yes, you are accepted, Michiyo. ^.^ Sorry, I was a little wound up when I wrote that. I had to do a nice session of KH2 De-Compression to make myself feel a little better. Which, I do now. biggrin  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

Irell Starling

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:00 pm
fidvo
Okay, I think I finally have it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:51 pm
Kaivi Silverwing
Forgottn - It means you got the wrong hidden word. ^.^ Don't worry, lots of people have chosen that one. Eleventy two actually comes from a rant one of my friends had about n00bs and their over use of the exclaimation point. However, I do like your profile, and siince your first one got screwed because of me, it's your second chance to find the word.

This one is directed at ALL who can't find the word. Like I said before, HIGHLIGHT! You'll find it.

Michiyo - Don't change my sheet. If you read what I had BELOW the code for the sheet, you would see that there is a little blurb on Abilities. This does include Celestial Abilities. Sorry if that sounds rude, but I like all of the sheets to be... uniform I suppose is the best word, since it makes it easier for me to keep track of them. AND, the Mt. Reikaku Bandits are still there. Also if you want to put something in white, the code is this:
[color=white]INSERT SECRET WORD HERE![/color]

Until I get the secret word, I can't accept you.

ALSO, THERE IS NO KARASUKI. There is a Kagasuki, and he is already taken. So, if you still wish to be a Byakko Warrior, you have to choose a different one.

Irell - As I said before, do some highlighting, and you will find the word.

THIS IS FOR EVERYONE! READ THE INFORMATION ON EACH OF THE COUNTRIES! SOMETHINGS HAVE CHANGED SINCE THE PRIESTESSES HAVE BEEN GONE! LIKE HOKKAN NO LONGER HAS SNOW! IF YOU READ, YOU GUYS WOULD SEE THAT!

Okay, I think I got it this time sweatdrop  

ForgottnRose

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:54 pm
Yay! We have the winners! biggrin I'll add your profiles in just a sec.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:27 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Irell Starling

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:29 pm
Sorry about the slow reply. You can add it, I'm just not going to post it. In truth, I am actually thinking of doing one more forum, which would be a sort of... extended profile/journal type thing. ^.^ Not sure if I should or not.

But, yes, you are accepted.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:57 pm
I'm back from camping!! blaugh

By the way, I drew pictures of Inami.

1. (She normally wears the clothes on the right, left is for special occasions. She was, after all, brought up to be a lady.) Anyway, it's a little out of proportion, and reeeeally big, but that's okay. sweatdrop

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h295/fo_shizzle_wekk/Ming-Ue2big.jpg

2. I just liked this one. 3nodding

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h295/fo_shizzle_wekk/Ming-Ue50.jpg  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

Michiyo_Saruwatari

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:15 pm
fidvo

Star Name - Kokie

Real Name - Fang-Yin

Group - Byakko

Age - 17

Birthday - July 21

Appearance - http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h295/fo_shizzle_wekk/Fang-Yin.jpg
Light brown hair, gold eyes

Location of Mark - Stomach (naturally)

Blood Type - B-

Birth Place - Sairou

Family - Mother, younger brother

Hobbies - Archery, cooking

Abilities - She is very fast, and has amazing aim with the bow. She can stop time.

Personality - Energetic and outgoing, she always has a smile on her face. She's not afraid to say what's on her mind.

Mini Biography - Fang-Yin has known about her destiny ever since she was a child. Who could miss a glowing symbol on her stomach. She grew up a tomboy, picking on the boys more often than they picked on her. Her mother had to be hard on the wild child, who has always been a rebel. Her father told her wonderful stories and, being a traveling merchant, always brought her souvenirs whenever he returned home. When she was fifteen years old, he was killed and robbed on a journey back home. This devastated Fang-Yin, and because of it, she refused to leave her room for several days. When she came out, she seemed like her normal self, but deep down she was still sad, and remains so.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:40 pm
fidvo

Star Name - Uruki

Real Name - Chen-Shing (Chen)

Group - Genbu

Age - 19

Birthday - December 7

Appearance - http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h295/fo_shizzle_wekk/Chen-Shing.jpg
not my best for the girl part... meh... Anyways. Dark blue hair, green eyes.

Location of Mark - center of his back

Blood Type - A

Birth Place - Hokkan

Family - Older brother

Hobbies - practicing with his Bo staff

Abilities - He has been training with the staff ever since he was a child. He has natural martial arts skills, along with super speed and agility. He never needed any training. (But when he fights he turns into a female 'cause that was just so damn funny xd )

Personality - Hot-headed, and a little full of himself. He's also a bit of a womanizer. (We need one of those...)

Mini Biography - Chen has no idea that he's a Genbu warrior due to the place of his symbol. Both of his parents died when he was young, so he was mostly raised by his brother (who is 17 years older than him.) As a child, he was the hero of the town children. Who wouldn't admire an adventurous brave kid? When he was 13, the teasing started. Some village kids wanted to see a martial arts demonstation. Though he was a but rusty, and hadn't practiced in a few years, he agreed. They followed him to the town square, where he began the demonstration. But in the middle of it, he heard laughter. He demanded to know what was so funny, and in doing so, heard a girls voice rather than his own. That's when he realized his transformation into a girl. It wore off after a few minutes, but the laughter didn't. He became the butt of everyone's jokes. His pride wouldn't allow him to stay, so he traveled to the next village, still lacking the knowledge of why he changed.  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces