Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Waiting Profile Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:09 am
If you would like to submit a profile, but you don't want to deal with it through PMs, post it here, and we will talk.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:49 am

Gaian Name - Keiji Hellsings
Star Name - Chichiri
Real Name - Aiko Hellsings
Group - Suzaku
Age - 17
Birthday - September 7
Appearance - Aiko wears a white kimono with a red/orange flame design on both of his arms, and his legs have purple flowers covering near the ankles, and in the middle of his kimono(chest area) lays a black skull design.
Location of Mark - Forehead.
Blood Type - A
Birth Place - Konan, China
Family - Slaughtered/Deceased
Hobbies - Sleeping, Practicing his Abilities, and Sitting down somewhere quiet just thinking about things.
Abilities - Longsword Master, and Two Magic Capabillities
Personality - Quiet, and hard to get to open up to you. Aiko usually is somewhere cold practicing with multiple fighting styles and techniques, Self-diciplined, but when he's around someone, he'll crack a few jokes if he's in a good mood. Aiko doesn't really jump-for-joy about talking to another person. He usually sleeps all day if not woken up by something, dreams usually forgotten or nightmares.
Mini Biography - When Aiko was born, his mother had stayed with him untill he was 6, and then was eaten by wolves. His father was with him untill 8 1/2, untill he was killed by a man and his group for sticking up for Keiji. Keiji is now 17 years old, and he never had a sister or a brother, or atleast.. Not that he knew of. So, he found shelter in other people's homes, when he was quiet enough, he was able to sneak out some food. So as the days passed by, he began to understand the way of life, and what indifference it brought to him.

Kilo Sandman

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:31 am
Keiji Hellsings

Gaian Name - Keiji Hellsings
Star Name - Chichiri
Real Name - Aiko Hellsings
Group - Suzaku
Age - 17
Birthday - September 7
Appearance - Aiko wears a white kimono with a red/orange flame design on both of his arms, and his legs have purple flowers covering near the ankles, and in the middle of his kimono(chest area) lays a black skull design.
Location of Mark - Forehead.
Blood Type - A
Birth Place - Konan, China
Family - Slaughtered/Deceased
Hobbies - Sleeping, Practicing his Abilities, and Sitting down somewhere quiet just thinking about things.
Abilities - Longsword Master, and Two Magic Capabillities
Personality - Quiet, and hard to get to open up to you. Aiko usually is somewhere cold practicing with multiple fighting styles and techniques, Self-diciplined, but when he's around someone, he'll crack a few jokes if he's in a good mood. Aiko doesn't really jump-for-joy about talking to another person. He usually sleeps all day if not woken up by something, dreams usually forgotten or nightmares.
Mini Biography - When Aiko was born, his mother had stayed with him untill he was 6, and then was eaten by wolves. His father was with him untill 8 1/2, untill he was killed by a man and his group for sticking up for Keiji. Keiji is now 17 years old, and he never had a sister or a brother, or atleast.. Not that he knew of. So, he found shelter in other people's homes, when he was quiet enough, he was able to sneak out some food. So as the days passed by, he began to understand the way of life, and what indifference it brought to him.

Perfect! Thank you very much. I'll add you ASAP. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:52 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:54 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:22 pm
*grins* Perfect! Alright. I'll add you immediately. biggrin  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:39 pm
fidvo
Alright... sorry for posting another one... but Hikitsu is Aquarius and I wanted my own sign for a character... I know I'm lame ^_^

Gaian Name - TionneDawnstar
Star Name -Hikitsu
Real Name -Meng Zhang
Group -Genbu
Age - 18
Birthday -February 7th
Appearance - Zhang is a kind faced, youthful boy with soft, round features and small frame. Most striking about his appearance are his ice blue eyes and white hair, a product of his only power. He is 5'2" and 120 lbs. He tends to wear white.
Location of Mark - on his left forearm
Blood Type - O
Birth Place - Hokkan
Family - Zhang has a younger sister named Mei and his mother. His father died long ago, which gived Zhang a bit of a feminine side most boys in the cold north don't have.
Hobbies - Zhang likes to ride horses, and do anything related to animals.
Abilities - Zhang only has one ability, and that's to manipulate air.
Personality - Zhang is a kindly, smart boy that is so small and pretty he often gets thought of as a girl. He's not vain and actually quite shy, but once he comes out of his shell, you can shut him up.
Mini Biography - Zheng's parents were part of one of the Northern Tribes, hearding animals and trying to make life easier in the harsh climate. Zheng's father was killed in a stampede, so he was left with his mother and baby sister, but luckily the tribe stepped in to help. He had a pretty happy childhood, but keeps his mark hidden. He doesn't want anyone to know he's a warrior, because he's afraid to leave his mother and sister.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:55 pm
TionneDawnstar
fidvo
Alright... sorry for posting another one... but Hikitsu is Aquarius and I wanted my own sign for a character... I know I'm lame ^_^

Gaian Name - TionneDawnstar
Star Name -Hikitsu
Real Name -Meng Zhang
Group -Genbu
Age - 18
Birthday -February 7th
Appearance - Zhang is a kind faced, youthful boy with soft, round features and small frame. Most striking about his appearance are his ice blue eyes and white hair, a product of his only power. He is 5'2" and 120 lbs. He tends to wear white.
Location of Mark - on his left forearm
Blood Type - O
Birth Place - Hokkan
Family - Zhang has a younger sister named Mei and his mother. His father died long ago, which gived Zhang a bit of a feminine side most boys in the cold north don't have.
Hobbies - Zhang likes to ride horses, and do anything related to animals.
Abilities - Zhang only has one ability, and that's to manipulate air.
Personality - Zhang is a kindly, smart boy that is so small and pretty he often gets thought of as a girl. He's not vain and actually quite shy, but once he comes out of his shell, you can shut him up.
Mini Biography - Zheng's parents were part of one of the Northern Tribes, hearding animals and trying to make life easier in the harsh climate. Zheng's father was killed in a stampede, so he was left with his mother and baby sister, but luckily the tribe stepped in to help. He had a pretty happy childhood, but keeps his mark hidden. He doesn't want anyone to know he's a warrior, because he's afraid to leave his mother and sister.

*chuckles* This is going to be entertaining. If the Priestess of Genbu gets her profile to me soon... I believe the Priestess' name is Mei. And yes, you are accepted.  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:52 pm
Gaian Name -TionneDawnstar
Star Name -Suboshi
Real Name -Ling Jin
Group -Seiryuu
Age - 18
Birthday -July 9
Appearance - Jin is tall (6'2) and buff (180 lb), with short black hair. He wears blue nobles clothes, and has a blue tattoo of a dragon around his left arm in venerance to Seiryuu. His eyes are dark brown.
Location of Mark - His left bicep
Blood Type - AB-
Birth Place - Kutou
Family - He comes from a noble family, he has an older brother, Xiaoping and a father and mother.
Hobbies - Jin likes to read and sing.
Abilities - Jin is really good with his sword, he's a fencer.
Personality - Jin is very stuck up, and views everyone who isn't nobility or royalty beneath his notice.
Mini Biography - Jin has had a very comfortable life, and he's every snobby, which he gets from his mother, and distant like his father. He spends his day singing, reading and fencing. Part of that is also because he is very young.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:22 am
TionneDawnstar
Gaian Name -TionneDawnstar
Star Name -Suboshi
Real Name -Ling Jin
Group -Seiryuu
Age - 16
Birthday -July 9
Appearance - Jin is tall (6'2) and buff (180 lb), with short black hair. He wears blue nobles clothes, and has a blue tattoo of a dragon around his left arm in venerance to Seiryuu. His eyes are dark brown.
Location of Mark - His left bicep
Blood Type - AB-
Birth Place - Kutou
Family - He comes from a noble family, he has an older brother, Xiaoping and a father and mother.
Hobbies - Jin likes to read and sing.
Abilities - Jin is really good with his sword, he's a fencer.
Personality - Jin is very stuck up, and views everyone who isn't nobility or royalty beneath his notice.
Mini Biography - Jin has had a very comfortable life, and he's every snobby, which he gets from his mother, and distant like his father. He spends his day singing, reading and fencing. Part of that is also because he is very young.

^.^ My apologies on the late reply. I added you. biggrin  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

ForgottnRose

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:44 pm
Gaian Name - ForgottnRose
Star Name - Subaru
Real Name - Rytoki
Group - Byokka
Age - 18
Birthday - January 24
Appearance - She has long brown hair which she wears tiees up in a messy bun. She usualy wears long baggy pants and a traditional Chinese shrot-sleeved shirt. She also has a belt that ties tightly around her waist.
Location of Mark - On her lower right back/side
Blood Type - 0
Birth Place - Sairou
Family - Her grandfather who raised her since she was an infant
Hobbies - Dancing and sword fighting
Abilities - She has a keen eye and is a master at throwing daggers
Personality - Rose is not one to be out spoken unless you anger her. She has a slight short temper, but over all she is a very friendly person. She is loyal to her firends and country, and of course the Priestess of Genbu.
Mini Biography - Her parents died when she was very young. Her mother in child birth, and her father was mysteriously murdered. Her grandfather took her in from the start and taught her everything she knows from sword fighting and dagger throwing, to how to be a good person. From the beinging her grandfather told Rose, that her life had a very special prupose.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:48 pm
ForgottnRose
Star Name - Subaru
Real Name - Rytoki
Group - Byokka
Age - 18
Birthday - January 24
Appearance - She has long brown hair which she wears tiees up in a messy bun. She usualy wears long baggy pants and a traditional Chinese shrot-sleeved shirt. She also has a belt that ties tightly around her waist.
Location of Mark - On her lower right back/side
Blood Type - 0
Birth Place - Sairou
Hobbies - Dancing and sword fighting
Abilities - She has a keen eye and is a master at throwing daggers
Personality - Rose is not one to be out spoken unless you anger her. She has a slight short temper, but over all she is a very friendly person. She is loyal to her firends and country, and of course the Priestess of Genbu.
Mini Biography - Her parents died when she was very young. Her mother in child birth, and her father was mysteriously murdered. Her grandfather took her in from the start and taught her everything she knows from sword fighting and dagger throwing, to how to be a good person. From the beinging her grandfather told Rose, that her life had a very special prupose.

ForgottnRose, you have three SMALL problems.

1) SECRET WORD! I need it, at the top of your post, and preferably written in white. Once you give it to me once, then you're gold. You don't need to post it after that. BUT I NEED IT THE FIRST TIME. As this is your first profile, it would be this one.

2) This isn't just you, this is the past few profiles. If you actually read what I wrote for abilities you get TWO Physical and TWO Magical. Now, if you chose to take only one, that is your perogative, though the less powers you have now, the less you are going to get later. Everyone is going to get an equal boost, and if you don't have the previous experiance, then it is going to be less abilities for you.

3) This one is completely my fault, and I sincerely apologize for it, but my twin requested Subaru about a week ago, and I forgot to reserve him. You can talk to him about it if you would like, but I don't think he is going to budge on it. ^.^ If not, I am sorry but you will have to choose another. I'm really really sorry. This one is completely my fault.  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

ForgottnRose

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:04 pm
((I'll just change it.))
fidvo
Star Name - Tokaki
Real Name - Shiga Katsuya
Group - Byakko
Age - 18
Birthday - November 11
Appearance - Shiga Katsuya has long silver/blond hair which she ties up in a messy bun and gray eyes to match. She usualy wears long baggy pants and a traditional Chinese shrot-sleeved shirt. She also has a belt that ties tightly around her waist.
Location of Mark - On her left cheek
Blood Type - B
Birth Place - Sairou
Hobbies - Martrial Arts and sometimes flirting.
Abilities - Teleportation, martial arts, earring weapons
Personality - Shiga is not one to be out spoken unless you anger her. She has a slight short temper, but over all she is a very friendly person. She is loyal to her firends and country, and of course the Priestess of Byakko.
Mini Biography - Shiga's parents died when she was very young. Her mother in child birth, and her father was mysteriously murdered. Her grandfather took her in from the start and taught her everything she knows from.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:28 pm
Here's my last profile... I was trying to decide if I was going to do one from each, or to from Genbu... I decided one from each!

Gaian Name -Tionne Dawnstar
Star Name -Toroki
Real Name -Cho Li
Group -Byakko
Age - 23
Birthday -March 15
Appearance - Li is quite a lovely young woman, with long black hair and purple eyes. She is 5'6, 120 pounds, and is the wife of a lesser noble, so she wears garments fitting her station. She always wears purple to match her eyes. She's also rather well endowed, something she inherited from her mother's side of the family.
Location of Mark - Left breast, over her heart
Blood Type -O
Birth Place -Sairou
Family - Li is married to the lord of her area, and has quite a nice life. He know of her mark, and is fine with it, having fallen in love with her because of her strength. She has no children, and both her parents are dead, having died of an illness.
Hobbies - Li is a clothes hound, and since she is well off, her hobby is buying things.
Abilities - Li is very fast and strong.
Personality -Li is a very strong, determined woman, as one would expect from a people who must survive in a desert climate. She is kind, and helps anyone in need of it. She is very attentive to her husband and loves him alot, and hopes to bare him a child soon.
Mini Biography - Li was born into a well off merchant family, and is well versed in other cultures. They moved around alot because of their buisness, and the young woman has lived all over Kutou, Hokkan and Konan. She fell in love with a lord in Sairou and decided to stay with him instead of move around with her parents. Her parents died a year ago from an unknown illness they picked up in the north.  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:31 am
Tionne: Accepted. biggrin

ForgottnRose: I have Tokaki on reserve for you. Since your last profile was a bust because of me, this is only your second chance. ^.^ I find highlighting posts to be very useful. It helps me keep my place while I am reading, and it occasionally unveils something I didn't know was there.  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff