Welcome to Gaia! ::

F.U.R. - Furtastic Union of Roleplayers

Back to Guilds

A guild for furry roleplayers of all shapes, sizes, types, and styles. 

Tags: furry, roleplay, social, mature 

Reply The Master Realm
The Spoils of War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:49 pm
The soldier nodded and held out his paw, "Good. Now its time to go." The building shuttered again, this time more rubble fell into the hallway. With a growl Brutus looked behind him, turning his back to the captive, then snapping back around realizing how very stupid that was. "I'm serious, we need to leave, now." He stepped forward and snatched the pistol from her grip. "I'll take you back to wherever you came from then I'm out of here." He growled and put the pistol back in the holster, "Don't get any ideas of defiance either, I will give you a lobotomy with this rifle."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:58 pm

The she-Wolf braced herself as the building shook. Why was he so damned angry? Oh yeah, the whole killing his boss thing. Though, he seemed to encourage the act. Maybe she was in the middle of some coup? But her only option was to follow the new guy. Follow him or get squashed. And she just fought tooth and nail, literally, to stay alive. No way was a building ruining that now.

He whirled on her just as she was resolving herself to following his orders and put the gun in her face again. A little on edge, he was. But she was in no mood to cater to his fears. She shoved the rifle away from her face and stomped right up to him. "You listen here, a*****e, a lobotomy sounds real nice right about now. Considering the fact that your boss pushed his d**k into my face in preparation for a good ol' fashioned face rape. So, how about you cool it, and I won't push my luck, yeah? That way we can both get out of here unmaimed." She was in no mood for more orders, so she shoved past him and moved carefully down the hall, as all hell broke loose around her and the building threatened to collapse in on itself.

DarkWolfLove
Crew

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:11 pm
Brutus snorted in her face, "Right this way." His teeth were bore as the building started to fall. He ran in front of her and grabbed her paw pulling her with. The building finally started to crumble as the duo neared the exit. With all of his strength he pulled the prisoner forward and shoved her through the escape. The soldier yelped in pain as a large rock fell onto his leg, He scrambled and pulled, the sound of bones shifting and breaking echoed through the falling building. With a growl he pulled himself out and laid next to the prisoner with a groan. "Are you okay?" He was already splinting his leg looking over at the prisoner. With a sigh he looked around, all the others had left the area.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:22 pm

Larka was shoved through the doorway and promptly landed right on her face. She could hear the building crumble behind her, but another entirely different crunch made her ears perk. She groaned and left her face in the snow, maybe if she ignored it, it wouldn't be true? Yeah ******** right. The soldier plopped down right next to her, stirring up freshly fallen powder, and made noises of pain. Nope, she's ignoring it. Maybe he'll just go away. She was free now, right? She heard rustling and the distinct sound of bandaging being unwrapped and rewrapped. ******** her life.

She lifted her head at his question and snorted. "Oh yeah, ********. I've never been better. But you look like s**t." Her eyes wandered over his leg and she grinned. "Who's the big badass now, dog?"

DarkWolfLove
Crew

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:31 pm
He growled at her and stood, stifling a whimper. "Lets go. The sooner I can drop you off the sooner you can get kidnapped by someone who DOESN'T give a s**t about you." The soldier pulled her up by the nape of her neck to her feet. "Lets just pray you don't get me killed while I do you this favor." Brutus braced himself with the butt of his rifle before getting his footing. He growled at her and put the rifle butt into her back, pushing her forward. "You're lucky I still have a soul, now ******** move."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:40 pm

Larka sneered at his pained expression. He made no noise, but he still felt pain. Good, so he wasn't some demon spawn, like her friends would say about soldiers. If it bled, she could kill it. When he grabbed her by her scruff, she really wanted to test his mortality then. "********," she growled, swinging her fists in no attempt to hurt him, just blowing off steam.

The butt of yet another rifle prodded her body. She snarled and rolled her shoulder to get it off. "I'm goin', army brat." She began walking, with her back to him. If he wanted to kill her, he'd have done it, so she felt no fear with him at her back. Besides, this gave her the opportunity to silently mock him. Her arms were crossed beneath her breasts, but her hands imitated him talking and her mouth mocked him as well. 'Fuggin' soldiers. Immediately assume leadership when the spot is open. Not a single one of them is a follower. Fuggin' pricks..,' she thought to herself as she walked.

She didn't know what to do. She had to get back to the girls to see if they were alright. The three of them were older than Larka, but they didn't know how to defend themselves. She usually sent them all in a group to scavenge in the deader parts of town, that way the danger is decreased. But she didn't want to lead this musclehead to their hideout. No one else knew about it, and she didn't want him bringin' in any more buddies he might have.

DarkWolfLove
Crew

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:04 pm
Brutus was very on edge at this point. He had a half psychotic wolf leading him through a city that was on the verge of being invaded, and on top of that his leg was certainly broken. 'Perfect...' He muttered to himself. The sharp whine of the artillery had faded into nothingness at this point, probably probing for more of the hidden bases. The soldier checked his rifle, still keeping his eyes on the wolf leading him forward. "Oi, we come up to someone not on my side, you're going to have to listen to what I say, can we at least agree to that?" His words echoed between the buildings. It was eerily quiet out now. "S-so do you live out here alone?" His thoughts turned to the three he had fragged earlier, nah couldn't be, just a coincidence.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:24 am

Larka didn't know how to answer him. She didn't want him to think he could just take whatever friends she had. But she didn't want him to kidnap her either. Though, if he wanted to, he'd had all the opportunity in the world. This soldier was just too weird. So, she settled on shrugging nonchalantly. He could take that however he wanted. Then, she waved a paw at him and his suggestion, "Yeah, yeah. I got ya'. Shut my mouth and follow like a good little puppy."

The female chewed at a claw as she paused a four-way street. Right took them straight to her hideout. Left took them out of the city, which the coyote would probably know she'd duped him. Straight ahead was a collection of residential places reduced to rubble with some standing support systems. There were quite a few civilians living there, but she never trusted living near a bunch of people. And she didn't want to lead him to more people he might take as captive. ******** had paused for too long, he might know something was up. So instead, she made it seem like she was taking a break. She stretched, her back arching and her hands high above her head. She stretched all the way until she could see him upside down, behind her. She stuck her tongue out at him and righted herself. She tilted her head until dull cracks were heard. She cracked her knuckles and flexed her fingers and wrists.

Straight ahead. It was better others than her or her friends. She set back to chewing her claw, anxious over how she would manage to shake him. Her tail twitched as she walked and thought.

DarkWolfLove
Crew

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
The Master Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash