Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Milkshax
Crew

Desirable Junior

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:41 am
Daypaw
emotion_facepalm I made peace with the fact that I'm asexual over the past year, but I haven't said a word about it to my parents yet. I think my mom would be cool if I came out and said 'I'm gay' but I don't think she would understand 'I'm not sexually attracted to anything.' My dad would rage either way, lawls.

Congrazzles on coming out Yan, even if you can't tell your parents just yet :C

@Sass-off: Yes, yes, yes- we can place bets and everything emotion_bigheart

I told my parents I was asexual... but I'm pretty sure they are both in denial about it so I don't know.
I don't understand why your dad would rage?
Because, for me at least, I'm attracted to a person's personality, and isn't that the most important thing about a person?

@Sass-Off; Can I judge this?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:50 pm
Milkshax
Daypaw
emotion_facepalm I made peace with the fact that I'm asexual over the past year, but I haven't said a word about it to my parents yet. I think my mom would be cool if I came out and said 'I'm gay' but I don't think she would understand 'I'm not sexually attracted to anything.' My dad would rage either way, lawls.

Congrazzles on coming out Yan, even if you can't tell your parents just yet :C

@Sass-off: Yes, yes, yes- we can place bets and everything emotion_bigheart

I told my parents I was asexual... but I'm pretty sure they are both in denial about it so I don't know.
I don't understand why your dad would rage?
Because, for me at least, I'm attracted to a person's personality, and isn't that the most important thing about a person?

@Sass-Off; Can I judge this?
My dad is, for lack of a better description, a drama-queen- and he is strongly against anything that is not strictly heterosexual, so it would get blown way out of proportion and he'd have to discuss it with all of his work friends and would probably treat me like I'm damaged and incompetent more than he already does. The mentality that he has is that straight, white, and male are superior traits, so, y'know, aside from being white enough to glow under a blacklight, nothing I can do about the other two :l He already treats me like a retard because I'm a woman and therefore can't possibly know anything about anything. That, and he has an ungodly temper :l He's broken things because video games don't go his way.

I've been attracted to personality, which is the only reason I've ever dated. Unfortunately I don't see myself ever dating again unless I can find another asexual somewhere here in central Ohio who wouldn't expect anything more than being a totally awesome friend and snuggle buddy.

@Sass-Off: We can judge together 8D? You and I cannot be swayed by physical sexy. Only the pure sass will be judged.  

Daypaw
Captain

Hardened Member

Milkshax
Crew

Desirable Junior

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:48 pm
Daypaw
My dad is, for lack of a better description, a drama-queen- and he is strongly against anything that is not strictly heterosexual, so it would get blown way out of proportion and he'd have to discuss it with all of his work friends and would probably treat me like I'm damaged and incompetent more than he already does. The mentality that he has is that straight, white, and male are superior traits, so, y'know, aside from being white enough to glow under a blacklight, nothing I can do about the other two :l He already treats me like a retard because I'm a woman and therefore can't possibly know anything about anything. That, and he has an ungodly temper :l He's broken things because video games don't go his way.

I've been attracted to personality, which is the only reason I've ever dated. Unfortunately I don't see myself ever dating again unless I can find another asexual somewhere here in central Ohio who wouldn't expect anything more than being a totally awesome friend and snuggle buddy.

@Sass-Off: We can judge together 8D? You and I cannot be swayed by physical sexy. Only the pure sass will be judged.

So your dad is like one of those people, damn that sucks. I don't actually know what to say, but yeah, I've been around people who have a similar mindset and it's horrible. Like those arrogant, self righteous "Australians" who make a big deal about "Australia Day" becoming "Immigrant Day," because Australia Day is for "Australians" and they are superior because they are white. Despite what people say Australia is one huge ******** racist country, (pardon my language and sorry, just something that has been bothering me), there are heaps of other good people too, it just seems like a majority of the people are assholes. That totally sucks though, I guess I should be grateful my parents are just in denial.

Omg, a snuggle buddy would be the most perfect and amazing thing. I just want someone that can be there for me when I need them and for me to be there for them.

@Sass-Off; That sounds so perf, omg, I'm having feels. emotion_dowant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:44 pm
Milkshax
Daypaw

So your dad is like one of those people, damn that sucks. I don't actually know what to say, but yeah, I've been around people who have a similar mindset and it's horrible. Like those arrogant, self righteous "Australians" who make a big deal about "Australia Day" becoming "Immigrant Day," because Australia Day is for "Australians" and they are superior because they are white. Despite what people say Australia is one huge ******** racist country, (pardon my language and sorry, just something that has been bothering me), there are heaps of other good people too, it just seems like a majority of the people are assholes. That totally sucks though, I guess I should be grateful my parents are just in denial.

Omg, a snuggle buddy would be the most perfect and amazing thing. I just want someone that can be there for me when I need them and for me to be there for them.

@Sass-Off; That sounds so perf, omg, I'm having feels. emotion_dowant
Ideally, like, I want an awesome friend- my idea of a 'perfect partnership' would be a best friend with the legal benefits, maybe someone that was also asexual so that we could get married and have a happy sex-free marriage and still enjoy the tax breaks and such that other people get who would just be like..... a friend gonk My first boyfriend was an amazing thing until he started wanting sex, then it just got awkward ; m;

And nnnnng yes, he is one of those people- like, he claims he isn't though which is what's most upsetting. For example, he swears up and down that he isn't racist, but we have a family living a few houses down with elementary school children that walk by our house to get to class every morning and then they walk home by our house in the afternoons. This family is African American, so every time he sees them walk by the house, he freaks out and says something about them being up to no good and that they're trying to damage his truck. Or the time we were driving and there was a maybe-light-black-maybe-mixed-race jogger, and he immediately said 'that looks like a thief.' ...Because they were kinda dark skinned, and running? nbjgt8i 5 0gdnf RAGEQUIT.

@Sass-off: WE HAVE TO DO IT NOW D:< IT IS WRITTEN.  

Daypaw
Captain

Hardened Member

YanGelus

Sparkly Shade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:52 pm
I was totally unaware of all the conversation going on here O:
I kind of understand your situation Day (but get yo own damn thread biach dont come stealing my s**t jk jk wink ) having racist and intolerant parents is aweful, my dad also brake things when he gets angry, he only stopped hurting me when i entered collage because he knew i would kick his a** if he ever put a hand on me again but yeah life is though  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:12 pm
I don't wanna get my own thread talk2hand  

Daypaw
Captain

Hardened Member

Yumi Tsukishiro
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:33 pm
omg Yan I've always wanted a sassy gay best friend but I think I'd be too attracted to you
congrats on your face
really  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:02 pm
Why on his face? xD  

Daypaw
Captain

Hardened Member

YanGelus

Sparkly Shade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:44 pm
Yumi Tsukishiro
omg Yan I've always wanted a sassy gay best friend but I think I'd be too attracted to you
congrats on your face
really

OH!! Yumi did my gayness brought you back to Fashun? xD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:55 pm
I still want this sass-off to happen >:l  

Daypaw
Captain

Hardened Member

Randomness

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff