Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Bloody Birthday (1x1 me and Reaper William T Spears)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:27 pm
"Hm?" Grell looked at him with his adorable green eyes as though from out of a trance. "Nothing is wrong with me William. Why would something be wrong with me? I'm just waiting for you to eat so that our special day can continue. I'm just being on my best behavior because I'd hate to make you angry or disappointed at me." He was hiding his real problems because he didn't think William really cared.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:58 pm
"Oh?" For the first time that day, a hint of surprise appeared in the reaper's eyes. He put the finished bowl down and dabbed at this lips with a napkin.  

Sabyien

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:01 pm
"Yes, I plan on behaving all day today. I however make no promises for tomorrow. Ready to go yet?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:45 pm
"Yes." William put the napkin down and followed Grell out into the street. He was curious on what Grell had planned to do today, or if he had a plan at all.
"Where are we going to next?" he asked.  

Sabyien

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:46 pm
"Well that all depends....what time does Bingo start? I need to know how much time we have before then."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:41 pm
"The game starts at 5pm." They'd have plenty of time to do whatever Grell wanted until then. The bingo game was less then a hour long which was perfect considering....  

Sabyien

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:45 pm
"Okay then how do you feel about watching a play? They're showing one at the local theater. It ends at 4:30, giving is enough time to get to the Bingo Hall." He had organized and thought everything out within a matter of minutes in his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:38 pm
"I wouldn't mind seeing a play today." William said trying to keep his voice from wavering, the reaper usually would have his day planned out right down to the moment, but as today was Grell's birthday he had left his ledger completely blank until the the bingo game and then later... William frowned. Later would come later.  

Sabyien

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:40 pm
Grell smiled brightly before taking him to see Romeo and Juliet, and right on the mark they got out just in time to make it to the Bingo Hall, but just as they were about to go inside Grell was stopped by the door. "Sorry but you can't go inside. We've heard a lot about you Grell, and we don't want...troublemakers in our hall ruining everything. Hello William. Please enjoy your Bingo night. Please do come in." Grell looked at him sadly even though he tried to hide it with a fake smile. "Go on and enjoy yourself...I'll stay out here."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:05 pm
William had sat through the play, he was impressed by Grell's choice. He even enjoyed it .

William frowned at the man at the front door the bingo hall. "What if I give you my word that Mr.Sutcliff won't cause a disruption?"  

Sabyien

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:43 pm
"I'm sorry Mr. Spears, but you're word isn't good enough when it comes down to Mr. Sutcliffe. Being good isn't in his vocabulary. Everyone in the Shinigami Realm would be in shock if he actually acted like one of us, now I'm afraid no is no."

"William really, I said it was fine...I'll stay out here..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:59 pm
William sighed, he was annoyed and irritated, He had never missed a game in his life as a reaper, it was one of the few things he did to relax and enjoy himself.
The serious reaper wasn't a least bit worried when he glared at the man at the front door, without another word he truned away from the hall, his feet taking him away from that place. His eyebrow was twitching. "Come Grell."  

Sabyien

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:10 pm
Grell couldn't believe it and it took a good few minutes to actually register in his mind. William was going to miss a Bingo Night just because Grell couldn't go in there with him, so that meant that....he actually did care? He NEVER missed a Bingo Night. Grell simply smirked before nodding his head and followed William away from the Bingo Hall. When he caught up to him he had to know why.

"William why did you do that? The game wouldn't have lasted more then an hour, I could have waited outside while you played. Why'd you walk away like that? You never miss Bingo."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:33 pm
William stopped, his shoulders heaved. "It's because I gave you my word that I would spend all day with you, and you sitting outside....well, that would not be keeping my word now would it?"  

Sabyien

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:40 pm
Grell smiled and shook his head no. "No it wouldn't. I wouldn't want to go and play Bingo anyways. It's boring and I would have just fallen asleep. Let's go take a walk in the park instead alright?"  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff