Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: Town of Thorns(End) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:50 am
User Image

User Image

[ Melani ] [ Ballistic Knife ] [ Partner: N/A ]
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Galva Points: [0/50] ( º o º ) Witch souls: [0] ( º o º ) Kishin Souls : [0] ( º o º ) Kishin Egg souls : [0]

"W-wait!."
                            Just as soon as Akamichi left into the sky to have a better view, she instinctively ran closer to Max, not wanting to be by herself. This whole nature starting to invade cities was too suspucious and scary, despite how they beautifully bloomed as a rain forest.
                            "S-should we follow Max?"
                            Asked the girl while they still stand within the flower circle.

OoC:

Where: Town of Thorns
                            With: Akamichi / Max / ?????

King of Relms

blazesawk333

XxNinjaLegendXx

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:16 pm
King of Relms

XxNinjaLegendXx

Nebbia d Argento
- Max -
User Image

Meister

If life is as short as you say it is...

----------------------------------

Max noted the screech that ran through the air before finding something curious. Akamichi seemed to have jump the gun before realizing Melani was the one who ran behind him. The difference between a Warlock and a Witch I guess... He thought before turning to Melani. She seemed inexperienced, but have to make it work somehow. I guess, one question though... Can you fly?

Then why the hell ... should I restrain myself?

blazesawk333

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Galva Points: [0/50] ( º o º ) Witch souls: [0] ( º o º ) Kishin Souls : [0] ( º o º ) Kishin Egg souls : [0]

the girl waited patiently until hearing the warlocks reaction
                            "ehh... no?"
                            She replied embarrassed
                            "how am I suposed to fly being not a demon nor a witch?"

OoC:

King of Relms

blazesawk333

XxNinjaLegendXx

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:43 pm
King of Relms

XxNinjaLegendXx

Nebbia d Argento
- Max -
User Image

Meister

Nah, just wondering... Max said with sigh. Getting closer, he reached for her med-section and held her under his arm. Lets go. Max would slowly begin to float off the ground before taking flight. He caught up with Akamichi, tapping on his shoulder. So, you wanna go over there? Pointing to the building.

blazesawk333

XxNinjaLegendXx

Wealthy Millionaire

6,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:05 pm
+Akamichi Love+User Image
As Akamichi flew threw the air, he focused in on the building. It seemed to be a library, which was all the more reason to go there. Anything that furthered Akamichi's knowledge. Half way toward the building Akamichi felt something begin to catch up to him. Instinctevly Akamichi rose his fingers, ready to burn whatever it was to a crisp, but remembering what happened mere moments ago with Melani, he decided to glance back and see just exactly what it was. It turned out it was only max who seemed to be caring Melani. Akamichi then looked back in front of him and lowered his fingers. Max then caught up to Akamichi and tapped him on the shoulder, asking were exactly it was Akamichi wanted to go. "Hmmm...it took you long enough. I was worried that even at this speed it would be a challenge for you to, who do they say, eat my dust." Akamichi said as he smirked at Max. "Yes, that tall white building is were im headed." Akamichi said as he pointed to the building.

King of relms
Is there anywhere in particular you want us to go?

blazesawk333

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:33 pm
User Image

User Image

"W-wait! O...O"
                            Before she could even react, Max had already held on her waist and levitate to meet up with Akamichi. All she could do now was to cling onto him fearing she might fall if she didn't.
                            "T-that was soo rude! You didn't even asked me or warned me at least"
                            Said the red head trying to speak her mind up to prevent herself form looking down. As Max would carelessly point at the building. Making Melani hold onto him tightly.

"W-why couldn't we just walk? "
                            She wondered loudly with teary eyes since now she felt more vulnerable by not being able to move herself freely. Brighting her figure the ballistic knife would introduce in one of Max's pocket in her weapon form trying not to think of the heights.
                            "T-tell me when we are there please."

OoC:

King of Relms

blazesawk333

XxNinjaLegendXx

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

blazesawk333

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:50 pm
King of Relms

XxNinjaLegendXx

Nebbia d Argento
- Max -
User Image

Meister

Max looked at the boy curiously before speaking. Well whatever, lets just get there. Before he realized, Melani transformed into her weapon form, sounding frustrated with Max for warning her before he flew while caring her in his arm. Sorry about that, must have gotten carried away. But seriously, flying is always faster.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:06 pm
XxNinjaLegendXx
was gonna lead ya deep into the city where the womens voice was heard(but wouldnt be found) but with the flight..kinda hard to do much planning....gonna have to brng ya down to make this fun. muahahaha

blazesawk333

Nebbia d Argento

the group seemed to go up throigh the air, they would see the place that vines and roots were growing everywhere, some buildings were being crushed and one building would be collapsing, the building they saw was still being covered by plantation. it seemed quiet up there but, that wouldn't survive long when roots began to move along the ground following the group, as if they were homing in on them, soo after root on buildings were doing the same, the roots that were closer to the sky and the group seemed to dart at them regardless of how high they seemed they would reach them quickly, if they missed they would only arch down landing and stabbing through the other roofs, the ones that would hit them would also arch down but would attempt to bring them down as well  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

XxNinjaLegendXx

Wealthy Millionaire

6,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:30 pm
As the group neared closer and closer towards the building Akamichi noticed the vegetation begin to become more..."active.". Something told Akamichi to look below him and following his gut he did, and what he saw put Akamichi on high alert. Roots were chasing under the group at incredible speeds. "Max. I think its time to show why there's a WAR in your name." Akamichi said as he gestured at Max to look down with his head. Akamichi then noticed that the roots on the buildings around them began to do the same thing. The roots weren't just following the group...They were about to attack. "MAX!!! GET OUT OF MY WAY" Akamichi shrieked as he pushed Max to the side and snapped his fingers, then suddenly a root that was darting towards the group burst into flames and fell back to the ground. 10 more roots did the same thing and launched themselves at the group. Akamichi then snapped his fingers 5 more times, taking out 5 of the roots, but that left 5 more. "WERE GOING TO HAVE TO GO THE REST OF THE WAY ON FOOT!!" Akamichi yelled at max as he continued to ignite the attacking roots.

King of relms
Ohhh i got a better idea. Have the roots split us up. Max and Melani would be together {because melani is in weapon form in Max's pocket} and me by myself. Make the roots and plants form a maze and have the witch throw obstacles in our way.

blazesawk333

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:51 pm
User Image

User Image

"Huh?! What's going on? O...O"
                            She didn't lasted a few minutes in his pockets when apparently they were under attack. She was in Max's pocket so she couldn't do much about it or even see.
                            "What?! Where? Don't let them get near! "
                            Replied the frightened weapon as she suddenly felt how Max was pushed away.

"What happened? "
                            Unable to see pass the pocket, she was tarting to get anxious because of the dangerous situation.
                            "oh for Death's sake, Make it stop!"

OoC:

King of Relms

blazesawk333

XxNinjaLegendXx
                            it's okay, if you think I'll be in the way I can make her baby sit Skarit so she doesn't become a burden for the team XD

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

XxNinjaLegendXx

Wealthy Millionaire

6,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:50 pm
There was no end the the onslaught of plants and roots, and so there was no end to the amount of plants Akamichi burned to a crisp. Through the chaos, Akamichi was some how able to hear Melani's rant. "Oh nothing. Just some roots and plants attacking us. The Usual." Akamichi said sarcastically as he continued to destroy the plants.

King of relms

Nebbia d Argento
oh i didn't mean it like that. i only said that because you are in his pocket. i would keep you if you were in my pocket. I dont see u as dead weight :3

blazesawk333

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:05 pm
User Image

User Image

"Oh my, silly me! How did I not see that coming?"
                            She replied in sarcasm as all within the pocket was just motion after motion. Thinking that turning into weapon wasn't a good Idea after all, and worst case they were still above the floor by Death knows how high.

OoC:

King of Relms

blazesawk333

XxNinjaLegendXx
                            it's kay then

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

blazesawk333

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:12 pm
King of Relms

XxNinjaLegendXx

Nebbia d Argento
- Max -
User Image

Meister

Max chuckled a bit before getting serious. Melani, another quick question, how are you with intense heat? I wanted to ask you before rushing in again. As he asked this, he began to shoot down multiple roots that began to surround them. The air around Max began to heat up the more shots he took.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:14 pm
XxNinjaLegendXx
well..if i separate them...and they make it with ease to the witch..then it wouldnt be challenging..but keeping them together and aiming for a challenge would make it seem better

blazesawk333

Nebbia d Argento

as they were fighting the roots that were coming at them, sprouts began to grow quickly on the roofs, they soon formed into flowers, giant flowers at that, soon they would open up and release what looked like thorns from them, they acted as anti Air turrets the way they would aim at the group, multiple flowers were firing at them  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:27 pm
User Image

User Image

"What do you mean by...O-oh.."
                            The red head flustered once the whole temperature rise as Max and Akamichi began fighting the giant plants.
                            Melani remained quiet trying to wait for things to cool down a bit

OoC:

King of Relms

blazesawk333

XxNinjaLegendXx

Quote:

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers