Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
Immortal Theif RP OOC Chat! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PerilousBard

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:23 am
Oooo! Someone took my idea and ran with it. YAY!

biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:09 am
PerilousBard

biggrin

Sure did, thought it was a nice idea and used it. Thankytou very much there bard. I think I'll dedicate the chat to you in the first post.

3nodding

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:13 am
Lifesreject
eek eek eek eek eek You've never seen Trigun?! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! That's horrible. Ok. If I say nothing else that matters in this whole guild, I have to recomend Trigun. It has got to be one of the all-time greatest animes EVER!!!

Hey! Okay! I will, yeepers. I better. mrgreen Yep, I'll look into it, in the very least, dowload some episodes.

But in return, you must look into Bizenghast manga, it's a dynatmeite series that will scare the poop out of you and wow you with amazing art.

In fact...

EVERYONE HERE MUST READ BIZENGHAST MANGA!!!!!!

<:] And even me, Edaniel, am in it. I make my debue in the last chapter of the first book. Just wait and see. I'm Hi-larious.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:16 am
Actually Mikujin, that's an awesome idea, let's find out where everyone is from. ^^

Kingston, Ontario, Canada

It's damn cold here and there's a prison that reminds me of Disney land.
It's where Mickey serves time.
gonk

Nice to hear your from Saskatchewan, are there a lot of crazy uncles there? Lilo and STich told me that Saskatchewan is where all the crazy uncles go, in fact, my crazy uncle is there right now.
Crazy uncles are fun.

Edaniel
Crew

PerilousBard

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:03 am
Edaniel
PerilousBard

biggrin

Sure did, thought it was a nice idea and used it. Thankytou very much there bard. I think I'll dedicate the chat to you in the first post.

3nodding
Awe, thanks redface 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:08 am
I'm from Poultney, Vermont, which is near a bunch of ski resorts. Pretty lush and foresty and remote. Lots of farms and small buisnesses. 3nodding  

PerilousBard

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:47 am
Bard, sounds like a palce out of a romance novel, I envy thou. Kingston ish only pretty in the fall, when the trees around the garbage-filled lake are a blaze with their colours. razz Other than that, Kingston, my home town, is rather dull.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:56 am
Edaniel
Bard, sounds like a palce out of a romance novel, I envy thou. Kingston ish only pretty in the fall, when the trees around the garbage-filled lake are a blaze with their colours. razz Other than that, Kingston, my home town, is rather dull.
Thanks, I haven't really thought of it that way. It would be a nice place to stow away for a little romance. I love the leaves in the fall. I bet its beautiful where you are.  

PerilousBard

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:58 am
I'm from corn and soybean land, aka Champaign, Illinois. The corn is out to get us!!! Run!!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:51 am
Lirdianc, hopefully no Children of the corn, eh? That would scare the pants off me. You live out in the country, hmm? Sounds nice, I wish I could say I wasn't, but I've allways been more of a city gurl.

And Bard, the trees are lovely. Personally, it's almost the only good thing about Kingston, that, and the fact we're smack dab between Toronto and Ottawa, only 2 hours away to each of those huge cities. razz

Edaniel
Crew

Unwritten Hero

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:55 am
I'm from Londesborough, Ontario, Canada. It's more fondly known as the middle of nowhere. It's actually really nice here in the Winter, when the trees sparkle and the ground shines. Although the roads get VERY icey..

My Dad lives in Mississauga though, and I'm there right now, so, it's no longer the middle of nowhere.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:00 pm
Yea, the winters of Kingston stink out loud, but... you know, the fall is my favorite season, so I don't mind.

Ahh... *dreamy sigh* The fall... when it's not too cold, not too warm, the trees are most beautiful, hallowe'en, my birthday, and we're all in a flurry about back to school, meaning work but also meaning friends.

The lazy fun fall. no better time to rollerblade.

In fact... rollerblading sounds niiice right about now... ^^ The sun is peeking through the window, maybe i'd better totter off. razz

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:10 pm
Le gasp. You lot MUST check out what bean313 is doing!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/bean313/sigNia.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/bean313/SigAoki.jpg

Are they not amazing???!!! I WISH I COULD DO THAT~!!!

Well, considering my artistic talents on a computer, I probably could, but no way I could ever do it as fast as bean313 is!

Bean, ma boy, if you make enough, I can post them up there with the actual profiles, so that the people playing them can use them in sigs. No pressure though, you don't have to make them all, because, that's already 24 eek and me and Tsu are already working on more new ones eek so don't feel obligated. And, of course, I would never ever post them in with the profiles unless I had your permission to.

Also... smile Bean313 says he's making one of Shinobu tomorrow... ^^ THE JOYNESS!

*explodes*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:10 pm
Ah, I prefer Winter. The snow's so pretty, and it's fun. ^^ Come on, with Winter comes snow days! No school! I swear, we must have had a record number of snow days this year. I think we have two two-day weeks and four three-day weeks. That was cool.

Although it's cold, it's also nice to come inside and have some nice hot chocolate. You can't have any of that in the Summer, and it'd be a little warm yet in the Fall or Spring. Winter has alot of positive things to it.

I can't rollerblade. It's sort of like me trying to skate or ski. I can't stand on skis, skates, or rollerblades. Have fun, though!

Unwritten Hero

Unwritten Hero

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:13 pm
Edaniel
Le gasp. You lot MUST check out what bean313 is doing!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/bean313/sigNia.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/bean313/SigAoki.jpg

Are they not amazing???!!! I WISH I COULD DO THAT~!!!
Wow, that's amazing. I'd like to do that, but I'm only somewhat skilled with MS Paint and Artpad.. I can't do much with either.  
The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff