Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: It takes a mended heart to fix a broken one[Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:57 pm
Sabrewolf123
welcomes XD

User Image

While on the highway. Carmen could notice if giving some thought into it. Scratches on the doors and lower walls.as if someone had dragged a sharp object onto the floor tiles and walls. Not necessarily slashing.
"Oh I certainly hope so, I can't wait for to meet up with my classmates. ~<3"
Cheery as she sounded the madness at least felt less suffocating once they were outside the hospital.
"So, where are we going?"
Asked with a certain degree of curiosity as she wasn't dumb, and she felt how they were every time near less and less people.
The redhead would raise her head just to meet up with Carmen's face.
"Is everything alright?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:39 pm
Nebbia d Argento
Good to be back!

Carmen Laurell Difficulty: Hard

User Image

Carmen looked at the scratches on the walls as she walked by. What the heck? She thought. Well, whatever it was, it certainly wasn't a good sign. She reached the doors of the hospital and turned around, backing into them to open them up before pulling Melani out and letting the doors close behind them. The day was bright and beautiful, completely opposite of the suffocating feeling of madness around her that filled Carmen with a sense of dread. This was getting worse by the second. Okay, out of the hospital, now to take her away from people in general. "We're gonna get some fresh air," Carmen replied as she pushed the wheelchair into the yard and towards the nearby forest. "My mom told me people heal better when they're closer to nature. I think it's true!" She looked down at Melani as Melani asked her if everything was okay. "I don't know, is it?" She asked with a serious expression, dropping the charade slightly as they moved further away from the hospital.

Abilities Used:

+Enhanced Soul Perception: Carmen's unique form of Soul Perception, something she was born with, allows her not only to see souls but to see the specific emotions someone is experiencing at that point in time. If they're experiencing multiple emotions she can see all of them.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:00 pm
Sabrewolf123
-throws a welcome party-

oh oh, have you thought about Scarlet and Miss Morthem yet? ow o

User Image

Just as they went into a forest, the redhead would smile, a sweet yet devious smile as Carmen made her explanation.
"Oh my, I would love to meet your mother. Sounds like both of you look alike.~<3"
Said the mad weapon, keeping this lovely charade just as much as Carmen allowed it to continue.
As the blonde dropped her charade, the redhead would do so while letting a more relaxed expression to hang over her face.
"My my, aren't we troubled now? What's with the long face. Carmen?"
The pause previous to her name, let the blonde know she was still mad at her. Perhaps Melani didn't knew how to read minds or how to read souls. But she could read Carmen's face now as an open book. She could tell pretty well Carmen wasn't buying her friendship charade anymore.
To sense the slightest sign of disturbance in the blonde made the redhead smile even wider. How she enjoyed it, but it wasn't enough, she wanted carmen to suffer. Maybe that would make her feel better.
"There there, no need to be harsh. Have you had a bad day Carmen?"
Asked the weapon, still keeping the charade a bit further, but by know it was obvious both for both of them that she was doing out of mere hypocrisy.
Her hand slowly reaching out of Carmen's with a soft caress as if to trying to calm the blonde girl up.
"C'mon, you can tell me now. Aren't we friends?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:43 pm
Nebbia d Argento
lol, slow down there cowboy! Don't want to restart too much at once.

User Image

Carmen continued deeper into the forest with Melani. She was right about looking a lot like her mom. An even deeper frown formed on Carmen's face as she listened to Melani and felt her hand on hers. "Well it hasn't been the best," Carmen admitted honestly. "But I'm more worried about you. Why are you acting this way? Why did you want to kill yourself? And what's wrong with you now? You seem....really bitter. Why?" She finally stopped when she felt they were deep enough in the forest. If anything happened no one else would be in danger of getting hurt. She stopped and looked down at Melani, waiting for an answer and not reacting to her caress. "Of course we are," she replied to Melani's last question as she waited for an answer to her own.

Abilities Used:

+Enhanced Soul Perception: Carmen's unique form of Soul Perception, something she was born with, allows her not only to see souls but to see the specific emotions someone is experiencing at that point in time. If they're experiencing multiple emotions she can see all of them.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:05 pm
Sabrewolf123
Huh?
No no, I didn't meant like .. right now and stuff.
I was just trying to retake our last conversation before the mission went on hiatus since it was one of the last things you mentioned.
Just OoC chatter.
But if you want we can take another topic.
Like, how was it? Your ark that is.
How did you felt?
Likes/Dislikes about it.
Your own opinion.
Im guessing it must feel relieving to have finally reached the conclusion. Just wondering if there was something else to it.

User Image

"My my, aren't we pushy today."
The redhead reached her second hand over Carmen's, one holding her gently while the other patting her knuckles lightly.
a Light pinch escaped once Carmen dared to call her bitter.
"Oh my, I'm sorry, I don't know what had gotten into me."
Carmen could know it was a lie, but at least confirm that she was open to provocation. So her words could reach her, instead facing that wall of hypocrisy.
Still, there was something leaking, a little drop of blood.
Which apparently concerned the redhead.
"Oh my..."
The weapon would quickly rip a piece of her cloak to place it over the wound.
"I'm really sorry. I guess I'm a little touchy uh...could we save this topic for another day?"
Asked Melani, clearly avoiding the situation, but her soul told other wise. There was some sort of pleasure or comfort from the soul just as she hurt Carmen. She wasn't okay, and certainly had not calmed down.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:36 pm
Nebbia d Argento
Ah, gotcha. Well, it was really fun but really hard. I really enjoyed creating and rping so many different unique characters and watching how the others responded to them. I also liked watching the Captain play Saint Clara which she did really well. I wish there'd been a few more active participants, but we still had plenty. The only other thing I'd say I disliked was that like I said, it was fairly hard. SO much work goes into a single post when you're rping multiple characters in the same place, especially if they're in a fight. Revealing moves, editing profiles, responding to multiple attacks, switching out images when characters arrive or leave, creating new profiles, deleting/adding abilities at the bottom of the post when they're being used or not used, deciding different colors for each character's text and then having to double-check if you haven't spoken as them in a while. Don't really know how time consuming it is until you do it. But seeing the arc wrap up successfully was really rewarding

User Image

"Well, I just-" Carmen paused as Melani pinched her. If there was any doubt that Melani was royally pissed at her, it was gone now. She watched without responding as Melani wrapped her cloak around the spot where she had pinched. She nodded when Melani asked if they could save the topic for another day. Probably not, but for now she would go with it. "What do ya want to talk about then?" She asked as she went around to the front of the wheelchair, sitting down on a tree stump so that they would be about eye-level. She stretched out her legs and crossed them as she waited for a response from Melani wondering how long and where Melani was planning on taking this conversation.

Abilities Used:

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:01 pm
Sabrewolf123
Oh I bet it was.
I had fun reading it. But I must confess I had a hard time catching up since some days they were like... pretty fast. And didn't even notice until there were absence of characters so I started asking at the crew and OoC chat.
I didn't knew Helena, Becky's deaths until I read someone talking about it pages later
and in Helena's case I think if was captain who told me when we were on the ask the character section.
And I was like whaaaat? so had to get back alot an stuff.

Also, for dealing with many characters at once. I could like... help you out with a codding. Have you seen the last one I made for my characters? I did so sine I was like really lazy about pasting all the different posting styles
I mean, not for all of your characters but when you are managing more than 2 characters I find it quite handy.
Of course, stuff like the airship don't need to be croppet since well they are just fine. But I do notice that characters should contain a certain ammount of space when there are more than once. At least on my personal experience I find it annoying to be editting my post if I made a grammar mistake. Like... diving into all the code just to find where I got it wrong. And well this last code helps me with that problem. I could fix you a few next time.

Also, If you had told me.I could had helped you in editing the profiles xD Just like... give me the signal or something and then I edit and stuff XD
After all I had quite a load of free time during this ark. o wo
but that would be for another chance XD

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

╔═════════╗oo╔═════════╗oooo╔═════════╗ooooo╔═════════╗oooooo╔═════════╗oooo
-❝ Volpeo ❞-ooooo-❝ Zoey ❞-ooooooo-❝ Misty ❞-oooooooo-❝ Melani ❞-ooooooooo-❝ Eva ❞-oooooo
╚═════════╝oo╚═════════╝oooo╚═════════╝ooooo╚═════════╝oooooo╚═════════╝oooo

╔═════════╗
--❝ Melani ❞-
╚═════════╝

-❝ Well, we could start by knowing how was your day today. Must be hard being a celebrity here isn't it? ❞-
Said the redhead, looking at the blonde girl with a gentle smile. While her sould showed no signs of calming down. There was this hint of enjoyment.
-❝ I've always wondered what would it feel to be one of you guys. ❞-
She giggled, obviously something was amusing her.

╔═════════╗
---❝ Eva ❞-
╚═════════╝
╔═════════╗
--❝ Melani ❞-
╚═════════╝
╔═════════╗
--❝ Misty ❞-
╚═════════╝
╔═════════╗
--❝ Zoey ❞-
╚═════════╝
╔═════════╗
--❝ Volpeo ❞-
╚═════════╝

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:09 pm
Nebbia d Argento
Haha that would have been nice to know during the arc! I'll keep that in mind if I try something that complex again, though if I do it won't be anytime soon. Did the parts of the arc not make sense or was it too hard to follow what was happening? And what is codding? Never heard of it sweatdrop

User Image

"I'm not really a celebrity," Carmen replied with a smile. "To be honest, working at the sparring arena isn't that different from sparing itself, you just don't get to choose your opponents. It's an honor to work there though and help others become stronger." She silently wondered exactly what Melani was enjoying so much. "Well keep getting stronger and you just might find out!~" She told Melani cheerfully.

Abilities Used:

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:37 pm
Sabrewolf123
Oh it's just the way for give format to your post.
Post coding
HTML codding.
Stuff like that.
For instance I have all my characters aligned so far. And available to post since I also have the colors in there.
Yeah, my bad. But well if you ever need assistance next time. Count me in XD

-❝ Volpeo ❞-ooooo-❝ Zoey ❞-ooooooo-❝ Misty ❞-oooooooo-❝ Melani ❞-ooooooooo-❝ Eva ❞-oooooo

╔═════════╗
--❝ Melani ❞-
╚═════════╝

-❝ Huh? that's not what I've heard when I got to attend all the people you've willingly sent to our nursery. I could count either how many girls wanted to be like you or how many boys said they were gonna confess to you at the end of the year. But not both. Since I would an out of fingers. And that is just the ones I took care of on the first week I attended the nursery. ❞-
The girl appeared to be plain normal now, as if gossiping was just what she needed. Then again the soul showed no signs of getting better, but at least it stopped growing any worse. Perhaps it was working?
-❝ I believe you've grown strong.. ❞-
She giggled, obviously something was amusing her. But what exactly was doing it.
-❝ Oh but I am getting stronger. Doctor's said my bones became stronger after the incited. Who knows, you might not even scratch me when we face of at the arena. ❞-
She teased, yet unlike last time it didn't had any ill intent. However her voice sounded rather soothing.

╔═════════╗
---❝ Eva ❞-
╚═════════╝
╔═════════╗
--❝ Melani ❞-
╚═════════╝
╔═════════╗
--❝ Misty ❞-
╚═════════╝
╔═════════╗
--❝ Zoey ❞-
╚═════════╝
╔═════════╗
--❝ Volpeo ❞-
╚═════════╝

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:43 pm
Nebbia d Argento
Ah, that's pretty clever. I'll remember to ask next time. And no worries, it's okay

User Image

Carmen felt a little relieved as she realized Melani's soul stopped becoming more corrupted. "Oh really?" She asked. She couldn't help but giggle. "That's flattering. And yeah, I look forward to facing you next time. I didn't know you worked at the nursery though. Did you work with Miss Mortem?" She asked curiously, hoping that what she was doing would continue to work.

Abilities Used:

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:46 pm
Sabrewolf123
Oh it's just the way for give format to your post.
Post coding
HTML codding.
Stuff like that.
For instance I have all my characters aligned so far. And available to post since I also have the colors in there.
Yeah, my bad. But well if you ever need assistance next time. Count me in XD

╔═════════╗
--❝ Melani ❞-
╚═════════╝

-❝ I do, she was the one who welcomed me here. ❞-
Suddenly, the amount of madness began drastically dropping.
-❝ She's the one who adopted me here. Well not legally but. Well I wasn't an official member of DMWA. I was doing just fine in medic school when I had to be brought here when my weapon gene awakened. ❞-
Shared the redhead, the madness drop stopped, yet it was a rather significant advance.
-❝ She took me in when they told me I had to continue my studies here, and taught me all she knew about medicine. She's very caring, I really love her. ❞-
She said, of course she meant is as loving someone of her own family.
-❝ She had encourage me to keep studying medicine on my own so I wouldn't give up on my dreams despite becoming... this. Then I met her... my first partner. ❞-
The soul started to taint itself once more, as the saddened look on her face made her stop talking, the madness once more started manifesting and expanding.
-❝ She was so bright... so full of energy...so beautiful... and I couldn't.... couldn't even... ❞-
Her eyes went wet in tears as her soul became like a raging storm.

╔═════════╗
---❝ Eva ❞-
╚═════════╝
╔═════════╗
--❝ Melani ❞-
╚═════════╝
╔═════════╗
--❝ Misty ❞-
╚═════════╝
╔═════════╗
--❝ Zoey ❞-
╚═════════╝
╔═════════╗
--❝ Volpeo ❞-
╚═════════╝

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:38 am
Nebbia d Argento

User Image

Carmen watched Melani's madness shoot down and then back up again. What was going on? She clearly cared a great deal about Nurse Mortem, maybe getting her would help? Carmen listened quietly until Melani had finished. "But...she's still around, right? I mean it's not like she quit or something. Would you maybe like to see her again?" She asked hopefully.

Abilities Used:

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:12 pm
Sabrewolf123
Lol she just freaked out every time she touches her former partner's subject since that's the reason behind her suicidal attempt xD
But yeah getting nurse mortem would surely calm her down a little. Maybe she could be the one that knew about Melani loosing her first partner, but that she didn't thought it would affect her this much?

╔═════════╗
--❝ Melani ❞-
╚═════════╝
Unstable and shaking Melani was deeply lost within her trauma. The images of her partner's smile, the way she treated her. the teases, the joy. All of it was lost now and would never come back. All because she couldn't protect her.
The madness around her would spread into the woods, giving the illusion of whimpering trees and flailing grass beneath them. There was but a little clear spot in her soul being drowned with the black dots and red stain.
-❝ I'm sorry... I failed you... I'm sorry...I'm sorry. ❞-

╔═════════╗
---❝ Eva ❞-
╚═════════╝
╔═════════╗
--❝ Melani ❞-
╚═════════╝
╔═════════╗
--❝ Misty ❞-
╚═════════╝
╔═════════╗
--❝ Zoey ❞-
╚═════════╝
╔═════════╗
--❝ Volpeo ❞-
╚═════════╝

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 10:09 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image

Carmen looked around at the madness that was surrounding her. She'd never seen anything like it. It was frightening but in a way it was also mesmerizing. She tore her gaze away as she listened to Melani. "Oh, um...okay," she replied quietly. She slowly pulled out her cell phone and flipped it open. "I'll call Nurse Mortem," she told Melani. "If you want her to come and see you?" She dialed a number on her phone and raised it to her ear.

Abilities Used:

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 12:34 pm
Sabrewolf123
Could I ask for permision to manipulate Carmen's perception?
I believe her empathy link could backfire on Carmen when dealing with an emotionally compromised target.
As such I would like to alter her perspective of reality.
If not we could jump to Miss Mortem's call and once Melanie calms down, go back to the medical wing.

╔═════════╗
--❝ Melani ❞-
╚═════════╝

-❝ You were so young, full of life... I could never forget about your smile ❞-

The weapon's soul began seducing Carmen with gentle winds, soothing her soul with a fake peace. Swirling like a whirpool into Melanie. Trying to lure the meister within the center of a rising maelstorm.

╔═════════╗
---❝ Eva ❞-
╚═════════╝
╔═════════╗
--❝ Melani ❞-
╚═════════╝
╔═════════╗
--❝ Misty ❞-
╚═════════╝
╔═════════╗
--❝ Zoey ❞-
╚═════════╝