Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: The Dark Circus [Private] - Complete Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:28 pm
User Image

The Abandoned Archirald Carnival

Takeshi growled quietly as Charlie continued to put him down. He knew what he was getting in to but the small rabbit was coming off as a huge diva. "For the record you aren't exactly the easiest person to get along with! You and your damn fluffy ears are too distracting!" The clowns only laughed some more, the two were quite the spectacle. "Hehe! You guys should be clowns instead! I bet the small furry one would have been a popular one, just look at how it talks funny and acts like a human. Do you think curse tastes good?" The other clown looked towards Takeshi. "Can it really taste better than human?" Looking down at Takeshi he thought of how he'd cook him. "I'll make sure that nothing is wasted." The blonde-headed boy cowered in fear. "I'm beginning to hate all clowns..." When Charlie announced their master's name they looked rather surprised, but not by much. They did end up letting a few people go by accident, their food ran away the first chance they could take. Not that many were able to flea and therefore Vinitrox was mostly unknown. While Charlie stared in the wizard's supposed direction the clowns just laughed. In a sudden outburst another clown appeared, this one was different somehow, however. The clown had a much more dark presence as it was surrounded with an unappealing aura of red and black. Takeshi was fully content on grabbing Charlie and running away, but he was stopped by more laughter. It went on and off but something was definitely trying to intimidate him from running away. Just then three more clowns emerged out of nowhere. The three clowns blocked the way to the exit and just like that they were heavily outnumbered and surrounded. The one clown that had the presence of Vinitrox was average once again as the aura faded. "He doesn't have time to play so we'll all just keep you company." All six clowns floated into the air and circled Takeshi and Charlie slowly. "I guess we don't really have any other choices, do we? We'll be fighting for survival..." Takeshi said with a worried tone.

User Image

CR Slap

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:53 pm
User Image

Weapon Form Image:
User Image

Charlie Rabbit

Before the clowns and takeshi knew it, charlie already shoved at least 30 carrots in one of the clowns. She then backs up a bit and says," Carrot Bomb." and one of the six clowns explode. Charlie did laugh a bit evily, almost sounding that shes mad but she isn't. She looked evily at the clowns with a ticked off look and said," Oh, So the Clowns want to play huh! Well lets play explosions, One of your friends already played it now 5 more. And you didn't hear me on the curse part idiots, if you kill me or eat you become cursed with my curse. Which is being a rabbit." She then looked at takeshi and said," Sorry if im putting you down, but you always have to be ready for fights when you like it or not." She then looked back at the 5 clowns and said,"He doesn't want to play with us huh, well then I guess we will defeat you, and then we can play with huh."

Crasher Wave

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:02 pm
User Image

The clowns all just laughed harder and harder at Charlie, until they realized what she had done. All of them were shocked, their fallen comrade was clearly close to each and every one of them. "Y-You killed him!" One of the clowns cried. "You monster! How could you!" They all just floated in place now, distraught over what had happened. Each of them shed tears creepily, something about sad clowns terrified Takeshi even more. "Charlie? Should I use my powers to support you?" Takeshi wasn't sure if she wanted to transform or fight herself, regardless Takeshi would try his best under these odds. Meanwhile the clown's soul slowly fell to the ground, fresh and ready to be eaten by Charlie.

User Image

CR Slap

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:40 pm
User ImageAKESHIxxAKASHIMA
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Meister

Keeping his eyes on Charlie was a hard task, she was so fast that it seemed as though she was nothing but a blur. He was at the edge of his seat with all the crying, the clowns just freaked him out. It wasn't until his partner had comforted him that he began to feel better. The golden-haired boy smiled gently after what she said to him. It was very reassuring to know that Charlie didn't hate him completely as a partner, he only wanted to give her the best after all. "It's okay, I'll try not to burden you anymore, 'kay?" And with that he tried to act brave, for both of them. "Judging from the way you handled that last one they don't seem as formidable as I thought, this should be even more of a cake walk for us if I use my support ma-I mean support abilities using my..um...soul power, or whatever." It was easy to tell that Takeshi was hesitant, he didn't want to reveal to Charlie that he had magical powers just yet, he knew enough to confirm that a witch cursed her, and he had no idea how she'd take it. Takeshi ran for Charlie as fast as he could, simultaneously mumbling something that sounded like an incantation to a spell. "Grant the power to strike down my enemies where they stand, lend us strength so that we may stand tall, brave and true." Placing his hand on Charlie the small rabbit began to glow, radiate with a bright red aura. She'd soon feel invigorated as her power was greatly enhanced, secretly thanks to Takeshi's magic.

Location: Archirald Carnival 】 【 Mood: Happy, Serious 】【 Theme: The Sun Rises 】 【 Affiliation: DWMA

"I'm going to give it my all!"

CR Slap

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:55 pm
User Image

Weapon Form Image:
User Image

Charlie Rabbit

" Hey brat, you not a burden your just annoying okay, and nice try hiding your other side takeshi and im okay with it." Charlie gave a faint smile but then turn back to the other clowns." And this won't be a cake walk in the park, since theres someone else in this park besides them..." She then feels a but load of power in her and red aura?" Now kid, get ready to hold me, Weapon form activate." Jumps into the air and comes down as a reaper pickaxe.

Crasher Wave
>

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:51 pm
User Image

The clowns were infuriated by the sight of their dead brother, they wanted Charlie's head on a stick for what she had done. "Well this won't do, won't it brothers?" Another voice from a different direction caught the rest of the clowns attention. Takeshi caught Charlie in her weapon form, she was still glowing from the power boost given to her by Takeshi. "We should play with our food, roughly this time. Let us avenge him and show them what we are capable of." All the clowns nodded in agreement, they all began to rotate around Takeshi and Charlie. All of the sudden they began to rotate faster and faster, they were attempting to do something. Before long they were moving at such high speeds that they all looked blurry, they rose above the two DWMA students and into the air. And finally they all united as one when they all intercepted high into the air, a great light covered the entire carnival and circus, each clowns power focused into one point. In place of the six there was a large clown that was the size of a blimp. It discouraged Takeshi a little but he couldn't run away, Charlie would have most likely stopped him. Time to play," the clown's voice sounded demonic yet high. "We are Jumba the clown of shrieking fun, come play with us!"

User Image

CR Slap

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:07 pm
User Image

Weapon Form Image:
User Image

Charlie Rabbit

Charlie in her weapon form she smiled to herself. Charlie did feel Takeshi soul discourage a bit and she sighed saying," Kid, Don't feel Discourage I can tell Your soul is strong, Lets do this together and beat this clown together and maybe I will reward you with something." She then saw them in the air and she was a bit shocked, and she was a bit more shocked seeing all the clowns turned into one huge clown. Her ears did hurt a bit with the high demonic voice, but she smiled." I would loved to play with yah, It will be a blast. Get ready kid!"

Crasher Wave

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:06 pm
Meister

Takeshi grinned at Charlie's response to the situation. "Thank you, let's take care of this guy together." Jumba merely laughed at the pair. "Do you really think you'll be able to stand a chance against us? Oh you'll be a perfect course, I bet you'll both be spicy when we share you!" Takeshi swallowed and made a gulping noise. "We can do this..." Once again Takeshi was mumbling something, it sounded like gibberish but it was actually two more incantation spells. This time Takeshi was the one glowing, his body was outlined by a sea blue color from the result of dual spells enhancing his body. Charie was still glowing with a red aura around her in her weapon form, but it was getting dimmer by the minute. A result of Takeshi's weak magic skills. Jumba underestimated the pair, he still didn't believe that they would stop him from eating them. "Now!" Jumba laughed while Takeshi, bolstering in speed, neared the heavy set clown. In a quick reaction, Jumba created three destructive orbs, red in color. Jumba had juggled these orbs just like he did when he was separated, it'd be hard for Takeshi to stop him from doing this since he floated high above him. "How could he still stay airborne when he's that bulked up?" The rain soaked soil made a wet squashy noise when Takeshi moved from spot to spot on it. "I can't jump that high, we need to find a way to get to him!" Jumba's body was large but it couldn't cover the entire area altogether, everyone remained in the circus section while the carnival was still unexplored for the most part. As Takeshi looked for a way to reach Jumba he noticed the nearby trailers and got an idea. "We'll use the trailers to reach him!" It might have sounded strange, especially with the water making hard surfaces extra slipper, but Jumba's lower body wasn't too far off the ground. Takeshi would be able to reach him if he jumped from the trailer, and so he climbed up one near the clown's lower and circular body. "If only I could fly." Meanwhile Jumba was humming to himself, he was still juggling the orbs but he'd quickly stop once he caught sight of Takeshi within the corner of his eyesight. "There!" Jumba angled his entire body to face Takeshi and Charlie, this time no one would be able to interrupt his attack quick enough. He unleashed the orbs on Takeshi in a skillful manner, throwing one after the other. Behind Takeshi was a destroyed trailer as the explosion from the first orb engulfed it in the blast, since the meister was in the nearby vicinity he'd get blown forward, this would actually be something he could use to his advantage as he'd be able to get close enough to Jumba to attack him with Charlie. Takeshi used Charlie and waved the pickaxe hard and upwards causing Jumba to be flown into the sky, it seemed like the pair was working well together. They made direct contact, it was then and there that Takeshi got a good feel on Jumba's body. It was heavy for a surprise, despite the fact that Jumba had looked like a blown up balloon. The other juggling orbs Jumba had created caused a chain of explosions behind Takeshi, they certainly were making quite a mess in the not so abandoned circus/carnival. Rubble went everywhere as Takeshi, who had been launched forward from the first blast, caught his footing after recovering himself midair. "We got him!" The strong red aura began to fade from the weapon until there was nothing left. "That wasn't so bad was it?" Jumba was a mess in the air as he was going berserk in the air, but all of the sudden he'd suddenly pause and come crashing down towards Takeshi. The clown was shrieking as it fell like a meteor towards the pair, it alerted Takeshi and gave him just enough time to jump from the spot he had landed before and evade the clown's fall. Jumba body slammed the area hard, it'd leave a large imprint, anything below him was completely flattened. The meister sighed with relief as he had seen what he was able to avoid. "That was way too close Charlie." Jumba was no where near down for the count yet though.

Location: Archirald Carnival 】 【 Mood: Serious, Relieved 】【 Theme: The Sun Rises 】 【 Affiliation: DWMA

-l-Foxyz-l-
That does sound tempting, plus I do need to get more active again. Takeshi can bring a date and make Charlie jealous. : P I doubt Charli-how would he be able to dance with Charlie? She's so tiny and he's fairly tall... unless he was dancing with her in weapon form. emotion_awesome American Horror Story is a circus too... hmm...

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:10 pm
User Image

Weapon Form Image:
User Image

Charlie Rabbit

Charlie was so ready to fight, but this was actually the first time in her full weapon form and it felt great but she also felt a bit sick. since she was getting use takeshi wavelenths and soul. As Jumba keeps acting them she kept it strong. " First off Kid, its far from over to beat him. He has like i dont know 7 clowns in him, which means 7 souls to destroy. Than after we defeat him, we find the wizard thats in here...and stop swinging me around its making me sick. We need orangize attacks to defeat this guy. So lets do this.

Crasher Wave

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:10 pm
Meister

He looked behind him to see if he could find some of the other souls from the other clowns that they had taken down. "Let's finish this so we can get out of here already. We aren't even suppose to be fighting." Jumba was adjusting himself, he used his long arms as support to get out of the hole that he had made when he crashed into the ground like some insane lunatic. "Just wait right there! We will only take a moment!" Jumba's voice was just as unsettling as it was when he was split into the clown brothers. Takeshi sulked. "What do you have in mind?" Jumba was still trying to escape the pit he dug himself in.

Location: Archirald Carnival 】 【 Mood: Serious 】【 Theme: The Sun Rises 】 【 Affiliation: DWMA

-l-Foxyz-l-
That does sound tempting, plus I do need to get more active again. Takeshi can bring a date and make Charlie jealous. : P I doubt Charli-how would he be able to dance with Charlie? She's so tiny and he's fairly tall... unless he was dancing with her in weapon form. emotion_awesome American Horror Story is a circus too... hmm...

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:33 pm
User Image

Weapon Form Image:
User Image

Charlie Rabbit

Charlie was a bit confused of what the clowns where doing." We could just ingore them, because they ain't the real cause of this place i know, i could smell it." Charlie transform back into her rabbit form, and she turn her soul holding her weapon form." It be better to attack as two, if we want to defeat them. And Always! Accept to fight, even though its not the mission Takeshi!" She then looked at the clowns," Only take a moment huh? Why should we listen to our enemy. and to me i see more powerful demons than you guys? Arent you just following orders from that dark wizard here, which I know he is here. But just dont know where. Or are you your own free will hmm?"

Crasher Wave

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:40 pm
Meister

Takeshi rolled his eyes at Charlie. "A graduated weapon having difficulty with a beginner like me? I didn't think I'd see that coming. Whatever, we really should be leaving but we might as well look for a dark wizard." It was clear that Takeshi was a bit annoyed. So far the mission had been going downhill, rapidly. Jumba seemed upset as he still couldn't get out of the crater that he himself had made when he tried to smash the meister and weapon."We'll destroy you!" Suddenly he stopped squirming, a face of pure fear was shown on Jumba's face. "That's enough now. You've proven your uselessness." A voice seemingly came from nowhere was heard. "There is no longer any use for you." A snap-like noise was heard before Jumba exploded leaving behind a few corrupted souls. Takeshi was speechless while the mysterious voice seemed to vanish, Charlie would later find that she couldn't detect a soul in the nearby vicinity."W-What?"

Location: Archirald Carnival 】 【 Mood: Shocked, Scared 】【 Theme: The Sun Rises 】 【 Affiliation: DWMA

-l-Foxyz-l-
I need to finish this quickly so here yah go... P.S. I ended the mission early because Takeshi needs to go on another since he might be going on another mission. I wanted to ask just in case you wanted to tag along, I didn't ask earlier because there aren't any souls as a reward. Still though. 3nodding P.S.S Sorry it took so long. Next time I promise the mission will be much longer and fun. Charlie can smash Vinitrox's face some other time. 4laugh

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas