Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Where the thread ends (Private RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:23 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte didn't say anything at first to Vincent as she continued tending to his injuries. She was quiet as she focused on applying the medicine to his minor cuts now. After a few more minutes, Charlotte sat back and glanced through her pouch. Of course she didn't have anymore more of the energy boosting mixture she made. There was a chance she would need to get him to where she stayed in order to continue treating him, especially his deeper injuries which were only temporarily patched up. She finally looked down at him "Is there a chance you are able to walk? You should be fine but I want to give you some better medicine for the deeper gashes you have just to be sure. That ointment is at where I am staying right now and that isn't far from here," she said.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:40 pm
        User Image

oOoV I N C E N T_F A R I SoOo

"Walk?" he asked. "Yeah, these wounds aren't that big of a deal anyway." Vincent told her as he began to sit up, but almost immediately his body was overcome with pain, but he would push through it. This was nothing to him. He had been through so much worse and came out stronger than ever. Wincing slightly as the pain increased, Vincent finally managed to stand up straight on his own. With his sword in his hand, acting as a cane of such, Vincent stared out at the battlefield. His men had managed to find and attack the enemy stronghold and they would need his leadership in order to finally end this battle. "I would like to thank you for tending to my wounds, but I cannot abandon my men while they are still out fighting the enemy. At the very least, I should be with them." Vincent stated, showing his concern for his men rather than himself. Vincent would start walking out of the city, but stop as his wounds would open slightly, as blood stained the gauze. Clearly he was not suited to go back to fight. "My pride won't allow it." Vincent was a very proud man, which is both a weakness and strength.
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:45 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Seeing Vincent refuse to go to her home to get more treatment, Charlotte frowned at him. "You won't be much use to your comrades dead. If you don't come with me, you will bleed out before you get to your men. Then you would surely be abandoning them," she warned.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:55 pm
        User Image

Vincent knew that Charlotte was right, but he didn't want to admit it. Reaching his left hand up, Vincent placed it on the gauze and removed it, only to see his hand had been stained with a lot of blood. The more time he wastes here, the more likely his wounds were to completely open and he'd be done for. With a sigh, Vincent would turn his back away from the battlefield and focus on Charlotte, "So be it." he stated, with a sigh. "Lets get going. I need to be able to fight." With that said, Vincent would follow Charlotte to her place.

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:03 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Seeing Vincent agree, Charlotte smiled slightly for a split second before she stood up. "This way then..." she said before she began walking. Within ten minutes, they made it to the inn again. Luckily it didn't seem too damaged. She walked in and then went up the stair way and opened the door to her room. It was a small two room living area. In the larger room was a bed and a desk with an oil lamp and then there was a bathroom. One window was in the center back wall and it filled the room with light. "Go ahead and lay on the bed," she told him before walking over to the desk. She grabbed a black box and opened it, revealing jars full of preserved herbs and other plants. She grabbed a bowl and a round rock and began placing some specific herbs into the bowl as she sat there and then grinding them down with the rock.
This was annoying. She had a man in her room. Damn her for being nice.
If there wasn't an issue with witches, she could have used one of her actual potions that could heal even quicker than regular medicine but sadly that was not an option. Part of her was on alert now they were in an enclosed room together.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:15 pm
        User Image

Stepping into the woman's room, Vincent appeared a little tensed and uncomfortable. It was that he was nervous being in a room with a women, it was just that he couldn't really relax and such, especially knowing that at this very moment his men were out there fighting and dying. As Charlotte told him to lay on the bed, Vincent would shake his head. "I'm afraid I can't do that." he would say before walking over to the window in the center back wall and sitting down on the floor. "No matter the circumstances, it is unbecoming of a man to lay in a woman's bed. Besides, I wouldn't want to dirty the sheets with my blood. I would feel more at ease if you attended to my wounds where I am now." In this day and age, chivalrous and honorable men like Vincent were a rarity, especially in times of wars and witch hunts. Many saw honor and kindness as a weakness and often sought to take advantage of those who displayed them, but none would dare to mess with Vincent. Sitting on the floor, the man would place his sword gently on the ground, "I'm ready whenever you are."

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:21 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte continued mixing the herbs together as she heard Vincent. Of course he was going to be difficult. "Get in the bed. If you sit on the ground, I won't be able to easily access your injuries compared to if you are laying down on an elevated bed. Bloody sheets aren't a problem... I'll just use the money you paid me to get new ones," she told him as she continued mixing the herbs rather swiftly. "Don't think of it as my bed. Think of it as a bed you would find at a clinic..." She poured some water into the mixture and combined it with the herbs, turning it into a paste. She reached into another box and pulled out more gauze. She also pulled out a violet bottle and set it down next to her.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:29 pm
        User Image

"I'm sorry Miss Charlotte, but I will not compromise on this. A young lady such as yourself should be more weary of what she does, lest others start making rumors about you." Vincent told her before sighing and leaning back against the wall. "You know, I could tell that you couldn't really stand me, when we met yesterday. You could barely even look me in the eyes. I don't know why, but you are uncomfortable around me. Now I'm in your room and you have no choice but to be around me. I bet you're feeling really agitated and are in a hurry to get me out of your room. So it'd be best to just hurry things up and I can leave you alone." Vincent already knew that being here was going to draw attention to the woman, whether he left or not, but the longer her stayed the more likely she will be looked upon by her neighbors and such.

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:39 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte kept focusing on the medicine while Vincent spoke "I could care less what anyone labels me as," was all she said in reply. She was trying to figure out what human would be dumb enough to see her take a bloodied and injured man up to her room and automatically think the first thing she would do with him would be to have sex among other things. Charlotte pushed that thought out of her head as she added some dried up petals the the paste and ground them down. "You are going to have to take off your shirt otherwise I won't be able to get to the deep gashes on your torso... Or do you want to refuse that too?" she asked, though there was a hint of a teasing tone in her voice. She stood up then and grabbed the gauze and additional medicine vile in her other hand.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:45 pm
        User Image

Vincent chuckled at Charlotte's little remark. "No, I won't refuse that." he added before removing his shirt, revealing all the semi-open wounds that were just minutes from being completely open. As well as several already healed scars. Clearly he had been in many battles and obtained several hundred wounds, some minor, others life threatening, but despite that, Vincent was still alive. He was strong, that was painfully clear. "Miss Charlotte, I said this once and I'll say it again. You truly are a fascinating woman."

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:51 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte felt herself relax slightly as he laughed. That was calming to hear for some reason. Charlotte then went over to Vincent and knelt down next to him. She only looked him in the eyes for a moment or two as he called her fascinating before her gaze went back to his injuries. She wasn't sure if that was a compliment or not. "This may sting a little..." she noted before applying the paste to the semi open wounds. She worked slowly with a lot of focus. You really couldn't rush attending to someone's wounds. Once she was finished applying the paste to his injuries, Charlotte began wrapping the gauze tightly around his torso.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:00 pm
        User Image

As she mentioned that putting the ointment on would sting a little, Vincent shrugged, "I've felt worse." he muttered before wincing slightly as the ointment was placed on his wounds. Vincent then just sat there, motionless, as Charlotte went on to wrap the gauze around his torso. "Miss Charlotte, I just have to ask this. Why are you helping me? I mean, we just met yesterday, even then, we only ever spoke about medicine. I mean our conversation was only about a minute or so. Did you perhaps fall in love with me?" Of course the last part was a joke. "I mean, I'm okay with it, if you did, but I don't think we would work out. Seeing as I am a solider and all." Vincent smiled before becoming serious. "But all joking aside. It is strange in this day and age, for one to help another, to care for another, without some ulterior motive. So, what is yours?"

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:10 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte continued wrapping gauze around Vincent's torso though they tightened quite a bit at his joke about her falling in love with him. She made a face at him in reply. God, he was one of those guys?
Charlotte loosened the gauze she tightened quite a bit before going back to wrapping normally as he asked why she was helping and if she had an ulterior motive "I simply wish to be there for people in a way I wished someone was there for me. I don't have an ulterior motive," she explained. She tied the gauze tightly then and sat back "Alright... are your legs alright?" she asked. The last thing she wanted was for him to go out with a deep gash in his leg.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:19 pm
        User Image

Vincent winced once more, as Charlotte, clearly not taking his joke well, tightened the gauze before loosening it again. However, he soon found himself interested in the woman, as she revealed a subtle hint about her past. Whether it was intentional or not was a different story. "You wish to help others and be there for them. You sound more like a knight, rather than a mere merchant and healer." Suddenly, Vincent would reach up and grab the item that was hanging around his neck. It was a picture, perfectly sealed inside some ceramic wrap. "Still, I understand where you're coming from. I wasn't there for him when he needed me and as a result he was killed." Charlotte wouldn't know who Vincent was referring to, but it would be obvious that he and Vincent were close. "Ah, my legs are just fine. Actually, it seems that they were the only things that weren't too badly injured in the battle." he told her before smiling and putting his shirt back on. "So, I should be good to leave now, right?"

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:24 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte listened to Vincent quietly as he explained a little bit about himself as well. Her gaze shifted to the photo on his neck before looking at him again as he seemed ready to leave. Charlotte nodded before putting the violet bottle into his hand "This is basically the medicine I gave you that boosts your energy... multiplied by five. It should give you the strength that you lost back," she said before getting up and walking over to her desk again. She grabbed her pouch and put a few extra bottles in it as well as the paste which she placed in a bowl and then covered it with a lid. Charlotte turned around then and held out the pouch "For you and for your men... it isn't much since I am almost out of all the medicine I have but it should help you a little," she told him.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items