Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Bandit Catch (COMPLETE) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jak1Strider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:37 pm
Jak Strider
Miester
DMA
Partner-Saiko
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fighting-Casual
"My memory is gone..."
XMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMX

Jak wakes up from his day dream at Saiko saying food was here. Jak then got up out of the tub and dried himself with a towel before puttin gon his clothes once more. Jak then comes out of the bathroom, listening to Saiko say that she would take his blood for her share of the food. JAk shook his head. "Nope, you gotta keep a nutrious diet or your gonne get fat." Jak says while sitting on a nearby chair and looks at the food. The aroma was great by itself, but the look of the food was on a whole other level. Jak then slams his hands together and says "THANKS FOR THE FOOD." as he begins to dig in to his share of the food. After finishing, Jak would lay in bead and say "Im stuffed, we will get the bandits tomorrow,sleep comes first." as he begins to get comfy on the bead. Jak tossed and turned but something was missing, he couldn't get comfy for some reason. i wonder what it is....

XMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMX

"...So ill make a new ones instead."

Bandit Scout
The scout would chew on his cigar with what teeth he had left, as he watched the two strangers walk into the town and then into the inn. "Well well, gotta report this to the boss, but ima wait just in case." The scout says to his fellow scout, right next to him, who looked exactly like him, while twirling his blade around his finger. They was in a tree really high up so no one would see him at first glance. The scouts then watched and waited for the two to come back out.
N7-Ame

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:47 pm
User ImageSaiko
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Saiko Bloodsucker Human Docile With Jak

Rolling her eyes she said. "I'm a weapon that was made by the research society blood can never make me fat, but fine if you say so I can eat and enjoy other food too. But blood is my favorite food of all time." Saiko watched as he came out and began to eat she took walked to the bathroom and took off her cloths as she took a bath as well, since her blood level were decreasing she ended up turning into her timid Saiko form. After a while she came out wearing her pajamas which consisted of black pj short shorts and a red tank top.As she walked to the bed she looked at it and saw he had fallen asleep, she sighed and laid down next to him and blushed a bit, now that he knew more about her in terms of her secret even het timid form blushed. But she soon went to sleep.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Jak1Strider

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Jak1Strider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:58 pm
Jak Strider
Miester
DMA
Partner-Saiko

Fighting-Casual
"My memory is gone..."
XMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMX

Jak opens his eys to daylight coming in through the window. Jak sits up and yawns and feels something touch him and looks over to see Saiko laying next to him. He smiled and tried to get out of the bed slowly, as not to wake her. Jak then went to the bathroom to wash his face. After he finished he felt tension in the air so he went walked over to wake Saiko up but then a bang on the door occurred with shouting.
"COME OUT HERE NOW YOU FAKE BANDIT SCUM." could be heard. Knowing that would wake Saiko, Jak then opens the window, of course the old fashion way, by throwing the chair he sat on out of it. He then evened out the glass before slipping out of the window, making sure Saiko was behind him as he jumped to the ground. Jak then looked up to see two guys with small swords who were really, really ugly, like no lie. "Saiko, ready for some blood." Jak says while holding his hand out to her, with a smirk, as he readied himself for battle.

XMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMX

Bandit Scout
The scouts waited for the two to come out of the inn but they didn't so one of them decieded to make a deal with the leader. The scout would jump down and go to the leaders house and sneak inside. The scout would then wake him up abruptly with a knife to his throat as he says "If you want your village to live, hand those two over two us, tied up, or yall die." as he cuts the leader slightly before disappearing out of the house and making it back up the tree. They then waited as they watched people start to crowd into the inn.
N7-Ame

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:14 pm
User ImageSaiko
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

As the loud banging was heard she opened her eyes and slowly sat up as she looked around wondering where that noise came from. As she watched Jak throw a chair out the window, she was suddenly grabbed in his hands and jumped out of the room. she said emotionless. "My cloths...." As they were int he middle of town she watched as two bandits were out with their sword wanting to take Jak. But when Jak offered her some blood she made a grin and nodded as she took his hand and bit down on his hand this time rather than him cutting his hand. She then grinned as she then turned into her weapon form in his hand as she continued to suck his hand more and more giving him immense power and blood lust. One of the bandits got scared and said. "A meister and weapon?! This isn't what I signed up for damn it! What the hell?!" He yelled as he looked at the other bandit.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Jak1Strider

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Jak1Strider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:25 pm
Jak Strider
Miester
DMA
Partner-Saiko

Fighting-Casual
"My memory is gone..."
XMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMX

Jak winces a bit as Saiko bites into his hand and then becomes a weapon. Jak then felt the bloodlust flood into him and he smiled. 'Focus on the two of them.' Jak thinks to himself, making him want the blood of the two bandits and no one else. Jak smirked as he says "Cant run now mates." as he smiles appearing behind the one that was scared and slicing wight through his torso. His blood would splatter all over Saikos Ax before his body would begin to evaporate turning into a soul. "One down." jak says while heaving the Axe onto his shoulder with ease. "Now then." Jak says looking up at the other one who had fallen down from being so scared. "Tell me where your camp is, and ill give you a quick death." Jak says smiling from ear to ear. The bandit would just shake his head and Jak smiled and then began giving the bandit slight cuts all around his vital points making him bleed. After a couple of minutes the Bandit puts up his hands and says
"Ok ill tell you. Over on the hill right over there." as he points to a nearby hill. "Great, see was that so hard." Jak says as he slices the mans head off. Jak then lets the blood soak into Saiko before gathering the two souls and walking back to the inn, where everyone was outside, ready to attack Jak. "Excuse me, my partner forgot her clothes, so if you dont wanna die move it." Jak says his blood lust starting to boil over as everyone stepped aside allowing Jak to go back to his room. Jak then put Saiko on the bed, letting her change forms and says "Now then, to the camp i suppose, after your dressed of course, tho you look rather good like that." as he rubs his chin while looking at Saikos clothes.

XMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMX

N7-Ame

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:52 am
User ImageSaiko
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

As she fed Jak the constant blow of power she cotinued to suck his blood right out of him as she grinned within the blade and said. "Go and kill them master~!" Saiko said as she waited for him to use her, right when she felt the blade right through the man's torso she began sucking every blood right out of him almost like a vacuum and sucked him dry until all he was, was a shriveled up person making him look like a raisin. As the other bandit was given small cuts she already began sucking his blood only slowly just so they could get information, but right when Jak cut his head off after getting information she sucked him dry as well. "Ah yes yes!! More BLood!! Look for more people!" She screamed within the blade making him listen. Not only that she had gotten two human souls that made her even stronger than before, wanting more she looked around an dsaw some villagers, and withint he blood thirst moment se tried to force him to attack them, but instead Jak went back to their room as she was placed ont he bed as she turned back and said. "Why are we stopping there are more blood to be taken!" She growled as she was getting blood blocked by Jak again, true Saiko didn't really care for her cloths since her pj cloths could be used for everyday wear too. But since they found the camp she might as well. "grrr fine at least we know where it is now." Saiko quickly undressed herself then dressed herelf back up in her normal outfit as she got excited. "come on come on come on!! Lets get going!" She yelled as she wanted to get some blood and souls right now.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Jak1Strider

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Jak1Strider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:53 pm
Jak Strider
Miester
DMA
Partner-Saiko

Fighting-Casual
"My memory is gone..."
XMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMX

Jak sighs as Saiko begins to rant at him about there being more blood to take. Jak just walks to the bed and sits down, as Saiko changes her clothes. Jak then began to wonder why the people of the town couldnt just take those bandits out, seeing that they were so weak. As Saiko finished getting dressed, Jak gets up and smirks. "Ok ok" Jak says while walking out of the room and then out of the Inn. The people of the village were still armed with hoes and pitchforks, but they didnt dare provoke Jak and Saiko. Jak then walks out of the village and towards the hill. Jak then begins to climb the hill as the higher they got, the steeper the hill. Jak made sure to turn back periodically and help Saiko, or try to atleast, up the hill. As they made it to the top Jak then looked around. At the top it was pretty clear, having no bushes or trees, just grass everywhere. Then, off to the peak of the hill, their seemed to be some tents and noise. Jak looked over, and saw a fire cooking meat. There were only three tents but no prisoners. Jak seemed confused as he crept up to the camp slowly. As he reached the camp he could see foot prints and looked around. "Should of known it was a trap." Jak says with a sigh as four Bandits come from behind the tents all laughing.
"So, they sent some kids after us huh, well atleast theres a young gal with yall, we will be taking her now." One of the bandits would say while walking towards Saiko. Jak then streched his arm infront of Saiko as if to protect her, though it was more like the other way around, wouldnt want Saiko having all the fun right. Jak then looked at the guy, his eyes showed the pure anger, making the bandit take a step back. "Yall will die, so the question is will it be painless, or not." Jak says while crouching down picking up a nearby knife. "Oh, so you gonna kill us with that puny knife huh." the Bandit would say as the Bandits split into paors of two and got on either side of Jak. Then one of the Bandits turned into a sword, on each side. Jak smiled as he cut his hand, as the blood splurted out of his hand. He then moved his hand towards Saiko while saying"Puny knife, nahhhh, ill kill yall with something even better."as Jaks lust for blood would then become evident to the two banits holding their 'Partners', which were cutlass, ready to attack. Jak waited for Saiko to change before taking action.
OOC- they will be known as Bandit 1 AND 2

XMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMX

N7-Ame

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:54 pm
User ImageSaiko
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

As Saiko followed Jak out to go up the hill she started to mellow out and became her zombie self as she had an emotionless tired look on her face as she followed him up the hill, she took his hand to go up the hill since she was smaller so it was a bit harder to go up the steep hill. As they got to the top she looked down and saw three tents, no prisoners and a camp fire cooking meat, she didn't look at him but said. "This looks like a trap Master..." She said as she followed up behind him looking at the foot prints then watched as four bandits came out from behind the tents holding their weapons at them. She didn't listen to their mumbo jumbo talk as she just stood there next to him, then watching two of the bandits tun into a sword she knew that they were like Jak and herself, but weaker. When Jak cut open his hand with the knife she grinned and went on her toes to suck on his hand again sucking in blood then turning into her true form. She laughed out loud like a maniac as she grinned at the bandits saying. "More blood for the Blood god?! I'll drink your blood from your hearts!" She yelled as she held his hand where he cut and turned into her battle axe form as she continued to suck his blood as she continued to feed him power upon power as she waited. When the bandits saw this they grew nervous and scared as the weapon itself were taller then they were.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Jak1Strider

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Jak1Strider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:26 pm
Jak Strider
Miester
DMA
Partner-Saiko

Fighting-Casual
"My memory is gone..."
XMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMX

Jak grabs on to Saiko, as she turns into her ax form, and begins to laugh hysterically. "Now." Jak says after a few minutes of laughing. Bandit 1 and 2 did nothing but watch, as they slowly began to step away, knowing just by looking at Saiko in her ax form, they were no match. "Let the blood flow." Jak says rushing at Bandit 1 while heaving Saiko over his head slamming it down at Bandit 1, knocking him back just from the impact off the ground. Jak grinned as he then let the ax drag on the ground as he looked down on Bandit 1. "Wheres all that spunk from earlier, COME NOW LETS HAVE SOME FUN." jak says swinging the ax from its position on the ground at Bandit 1. He blocks it with his partner, sending them flying a few yards away. Jak then puts his free hand on his face and takes a breathe, realizing that the blood lust was starting to consume him. 'Saiko, can you take a bit less blood from me, im starting to feel drowsy.' Jak says in to Saiko through his soul. Jak then heaves the ax onto his shoulder and sighs. "Ok, sorry for all the crazy act, just not my self today." Jak says to the bandits, as Bandit 2 comes from behind trying to slice at Jaks back but to no avail, as Jak blocks it without even looking. "Your first then." Jak says and, without missing a beat, spins around slicing the guy in the stomach, leaving a huge gash. Bandit 2 jumps away and then begin to lean on his sword. Jak shakes his head and says "Well your dead." knowing that he was in range for Saiko to suck his blood dry, and he knew she would, even without his permission. Jak then turned to Bandit 1 and says "Tell me are the prisoners still alive. " as he begins walking over to him. bandit one begins to back away and then turns and tries to run but Jak blocs his path, placing Saiko right at the Bandits neck. "Now then, ill ask one more time. Are the prisoners alive." Jak says and just by looking into Jaks eyes anyone would know, he was totally serious.
"Ya, they wouldn't be useful dead. Now please dont kill me, ill change ill..." Bandit one says before being stabbed by the pointy side of the ax, letting Saiko suck his blood, halfway through his begging. "You didn't spare them did you." Jak replies as he then watches the two weapons turn back into humans. "GO tell your boss that we are coming to kill him." Jak says to them as they both run, leading him to the camp. Jak then places Saiko on the ground and sits next to the fire that was cooking meat. "My, cant let this go to waste now can we." jak says with a smile as he takes it off the fire and begins to chow.

XMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMX

N7-Ame

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:37 pm
User ImageSaiko
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

When she killed the first bandit she not only cut through him but his weapon as well, so she took both bloods as she forcefully made the weapon switch into his human form as she sucked out all the blood from them turning them into no more than raisins, and also taking their blue soul as she ate them in front of everyone and the other bandit. Now this version of Jak she liked a lot, finally he was allowing her to take her fully, the amount of blood she was consuming and giving to him was increasing more and more, and she enjoyed every last bit of it. As she took the others life she drained him of all his blood as well as she continued to feed Jak, but when he asked for her to ease off on sucking his blood since it made him dizzy she sighed and agreed as she sucked less since he was fulfilling her desire after all. As Jak went to the small camp and sat down next to the fire and placing Saiko next to him, she reverted back to her human form as she sat down next to him on a box as she folded her legs and waited for the bandits to return. "well this is fun Master, Hope the Bandit Chief comes out soon or I might revert back to my weaker form~" Saiko said with an evil giggle as she took the meat from when he picked it off from the fire and ate it.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Jak1Strider

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Jak1Strider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:23 am
Jak Strider
Miester
DMA
Partner-Saiko

Fighting-Casual
"My memory is gone..."
XMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMX

Jak nods at Saikos comment, as they finish of the food. Jak then stands up and takes up the same knife he had cut his hand with and looked back at Saiko while saying "Ima need you on your A game so." as he cuts his hand once more with the knife. He then lets Saiko drink the blood before heading towards the direction of the run away bandit. Jak had caught his scent so it wouldn't be to hard to follow him. After a while of walking, they come on a cave. Screams echoed to the outside, people shouting for help could be heard. "Found them." Jak says walking into the cave, not caring for traps. Tho he probably should have as he goes into the cave wondering if anything would surprise him now.

XMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMX

N7-Ame

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:41 pm
User ImageSaiko
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

As Saiko took more of her blood she grinned and said. "you're treating me a lot more now, I must of done something good for you my master." Saiko said as she became obedient all of a sudden, As she stood up she walked along side him, then noticed that the villagers were following close behind them, she guessed that they wanted to see the bandit leader dead and watch it happen since they took their wives and kids. As they were about to enter the cave there woul dbe a voice behind them as Saiko turned and to see the bandit chief in front of her but he was right next to the village chief with a knife to his throat and grinned. "Well hello there little one, and to you meister, you're both a long way from home. Now, if you don't want this man killed and all of the villagers I would kneel and put your hands behind your head, I'm talking to you little one. Also When she got, you meister you will take this rope and tie her yourself, and also gag her. I see that she really likes to bite people." Saiko growled as she then saw the rest of the remaining bandits standing next to the villagers as they had their weapon drawn. Saiko looked at Jak and said. "Come on lets take them, lets make a blood bathe! Take me and let me break their backs, I don't care whos blood I consume I will consume all!" Saiko said as she grinned as she held out her hand waiting for him to take her hand so that she could transform into her weapon, eager to kill the villagers if she had to. She waited and looked at Jak waiting for his answer.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Jak1Strider

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Jak1Strider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:28 pm
Jak Strider
Miester
DMA
Partner-Saiko

Fighting-Casual
"My memory is gone..."
XMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMX

Jak turns to see the bandit leader holding the village leader hostage. Jak sighs as he demands Saiko to kneel and be tied and gagged. Jak nods to Saikos comment as he reaches for her hand, but instead of grabbing her hand, he grabs he wrist as he makes rope appear like magic and begins to wrap Saikos hands behind her back. He even put some in her mouth. "There, now let them go." Jak says looking towards the villagers. The leader would laugh as the other bandits would go up to Jak and tie him up as well, but not gag him. The leader then threw the village leader aside and walks up to Saiko, licking his lips.

XMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMX

N7-Ame

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:34 pm
User ImageSaiko
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

As Saiko got ready to attack by turning into a weapont he moment Jack held he rhand, instead she was demanded to go on her knees. She frowned saying. "Come on! We can take them! But seeing that serious look in her face she growled and place both knees on the ground and placed both of her hands behind her head. Feeling her hands being tied behind her back tightly and a gag in her mouth she grumbled and sighed as she watched the other bandits walk over and tie Jak up. Then as the leader crouched down in front of Saiko and grabbed her chest, she blushed a little wincing as she bit down on the gag trying to not groan for him, but then she felt him pick her up and put her over her shoulders like a sack of potatoes and carry her into the cave as she growled but nothing she could do but get carried and await her faith

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Jak1Strider

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Jak1Strider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:21 pm
Jak Strider
Miester
DMA
Partner-Saiko

Fighting-Casual
"My memory is gone..."
XMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMX

'Endure it.' jak kept telling himself as he was dragged into the cave. He was then tied to a post as the leader looked up at him with Saiko over his shoulder and says
"Well, ill have this one now while your watching." as he puts Saiko down and begins to lick his lips. Jak watches the scene unfold in front of him as he kept telling himself to 'Endure it.'. The other bandits would smile and laugh as the leader would begin to mess with Saiko in some indecent ways.

XMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMX

N7-Ame

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out