Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Seeker mission: Hunt for the Truth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:02 pm
Sorbet Shark

King of Relms

Some men just want to see the world burn...

User Image

Texas grimaced as Baiva's flames seemed to overwhelm his own. He nodded as Mirai asked him to power up. He reignited his flames as Baiva launched her next attack. His flames intensified and Mirai's entire body caught fire. A notch flipped on the sword and Texas's flames spread out in the form of a shield to block Baiva's incoming attack. We can take her! He encouraged Mirai as he tried to hold back Baiva's attack.

And I just want to show them.
User Image

Abilities used:

+Blast Shield: Flipping a notch on Texas's sword/gun changes the output of fire from offensive to defensive and the fire spreads out instead of forward creating a literal wall of fire between the meister and their enemy.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e
Partner: Texas

I had been led astray with no hope to be found
My heart withered away and I fell to the ground
Then I heard a voice within the blowing of the wind

User Image

Do you remember the time our tears fell down from the sky
Someday soon when I'm gone never think that I'll neglect you
For the pain that I've sealed away in your heart will protect you

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai quickly moved back to keep some distance between them. It was true that she didn't know Baiva's true power but then again she didn't know hers either. Mirai felt a soft warmth as flames covered her body and she quickly moved Texas upwards as he formed a shield of flames, reenforcing it with a telekinetic barrier as well. Mirai nodded as she heard Texas before flipping the notch on the handle of Texas again. She swung the sword once more, a large wave of flames jumping outwards. Mirai's eyes glowed as she then launched a telekinetic barrier outwards, causing the fire to move much faster. If Baiva was hit by it, she would feel like she was getting hit by a train coming at her at full speed.

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:53 am
sorbet shark

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Baiva Sydex
True Seeker
Little gif showing her off
Baiva would simply put her hand up, as it seemed to cover itself in a white bone like material, she would aim to block the attack, but more so to touch the fire, as she was clearly trying to show them their fire did almost nothing to her, the wavelength of course was more the problem to her, thats why she created the hollowed soul armor on her arm as it boosted her ability to block things, even if it wouldn't stop the momentum. When the flames hit her they would seem to change color again back to the color she wielded. Of course she still took the hit from the wavelength so she would be pushed backwards a good couple feet, If she hadn't used the hollowed soul she would have probably been thrown into the wall. Baiva would stand up straight holding her arm that blocked it snapping it back in place "Now that wavelength is something to fear...I would love to use it" she stated before drawing a circle with her finger causing Texas's now blue and black flames to fly towards her to the circle, Baiva would then reach into the circle and grab the air like she was wielding a sword retreating her hand the black and blue flames would begin to create a sword made of entirely fire. "Since you like to swing that weapon of yours I'll show you mine" she stated before she snapped her fingers again causing crystals to appear everywhere again, pointing at Mirai she would send them at her, but that wasn't the only thing, Baiva would wait for a second of her attack to swing her sword at her, and if it made contact with any fire that fire would react as it had been, turning black and blue and granting Baiva control over it.

[not everything will be as it seems]
+ UnSync Codex: The opposite of Codex Sync, Baiva is able to undo what has been done, making it so that one of the two returns to the world, its a 50/50 chance for each to return so whomever returns gains control, when this happens they seem tired out as if their stamina was drained completely.
+ Magnificent Flame Manipulation: much like Lava's flame manipulation but the flames are blue and always seem to give the appearance of power, these flames are much stronger than normal flames, and when confronted to normal flames(be it normal manipulation) these flames devour it making it powerless. the only flames it can not devour is Black Flames. she controls the flames with her mind and can summon them wherever she looks(or all around her)
+ Crystal End: she is able to create gem like crystals the same color as the gem she wears around her neck. these gems are filled with Soul energy making them hard to break, when she creates them she sends them at opponents, she can only use them as a defense or offensive range attacks.
+ Magnificent Lave Blade: Much like the Lava blade of Lava this blade has the same effects, but with the added bonus of being able to absorb any means of fire based elements, all except of black flames.
+ Darkened Electrical Force: using her own soul she can create the element of electricity forcing it out of her body to add to her Dark force, which is Bai's move, its much stronger and can create a chance to paralize enemies when hit, but due to the boost in power its also much faster.
+Hollowed Soul: using her Soul she can force out a hollow shell like form around her arms and hands, this can reduce a lot of damage and allow her to block weapons and attacks head on without needing to dodge, of course its not perfect, but while using this one an make it so it boosts physical damage done.
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai landed on the ground again and decreased the amount of flames coming from Texas before putting up a telekinetic barrier. The crystals bounced off of the barrier before Mirai suddenly charged at Baiva head on. Some black flames rushed over her but Mirai didn't seem to be burned by them. Mirai grabbed her necklace and snapped it off her neck, the pendant began to glow and quickly formed into another sword which collided with Baiva's. Immediately after, multiple pieces of debris floated in the air and launched at Baiva from behind in an attempt to pierce her.

User Image

Abilities used:
Firewalking: Flames and smoke do not hurt/blind/choke Texas and the same applies for anyone he is both physically touching and resonating with.
Telekinesis: Speaks for itself. Mirai can move things with her mind and launch them at enemies. It has to be realistic though so she can't move a huge building.

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:10 pm
sorbet shark

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Baiva Sydex
True Seeker
Baiva would clash swords with Mirai "So tell me, what exactly is your plan here lil girl" she began using her strength to push down on the swords making it hard for mirai to exactly match her strength. The debris that flew at her would seem to hit Baiva but she didnt seem to flinch much from it even if she still had some debris go past her skin abit but they would fal out of her back from flames pushing them, still leaving the marks and scars from them "You intend to kill me?...what about this trash...will you kill Baiva...like her fate depricted...or will you hold back...in hopes to immobilize her...whats the plan lil girl" she stated before she would kick mirai sending her back. after she did this her arms and legs began to form bone like covers for them, if mirai could sense her soul she would see those areas seemed to be more profound with her own soul.

+ UnSync Codex: The opposite of Codex Sync, Baiva is able to undo what has been done, making it so that one of the two returns to the world, its a 50/50 chance for each to return so whomever returns gains control, when this happens they seem tired out as if their stamina was drained completely.
+ Magnificent Flame Manipulation: much like Lava's flame manipulation but the flames are blue and always seem to give the appearance of power, these flames are much stronger than normal flames, and when confronted to normal flames(be it normal manipulation) these flames devour it making it powerless. the only flames it can not devour is Black Flames. she controls the flames with her mind and can summon them wherever she looks(or all around her)
+ Crystal End: she is able to create gem like crystals the same color as the gem she wears around her neck. these gems are filled with Soul energy making them hard to break, when she creates them she sends them at opponents, she can only use them as a defense or offensive range attacks.
+ Magnificent Lave Blade: Much like the Lava blade of Lava this blade has the same effects, but with the added bonus of being able to absorb any means of fire based elements, all except of black flames.
+ Darkened Electrical Force: using her own soul she can create the element of electricity forcing it out of her body to add to her Dark force, which is Bai's move, its much stronger and can create a chance to paralize enemies when hit, but due to the boost in power its also much faster.
+Hollowed Soul: using her Soul she can force out a hollow shell like form around her arms and hands, this can reduce a lot of damage and allow her to block weapons and attacks head on without needing to dodge, of course its not perfect, but while using this one an make it so it boosts physical damage done.
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai glared at Baiva as they clashed towards. She started skidding back slightly as Baiva seemed to pretty pretty strong. Suddenly she was kicked back and landed on the ground. Mirai got up, flames from Texas moving upwards as she stood up straight and looked at Baiva. "Why the hell do you think I would tell you my strategy...?" she stated. Just then, the flames that had launched upwards melted part of the metal beam on the cieling above them. Mirai's eyes began to glow as she snapped the beam and shot it straight down at Baiva with the heated end pointed downwards.

User Image

Abilities used:
Firewalking: Flames and smoke do not hurt/blind/choke Texas and the same applies for anyone he is both physically touching and resonating with.
Telekinesis: Speaks for itself. Mirai can move things with her mind and launch them at enemies. It has to be realistic though so she can't move a huge building.

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:35 pm
sorbet shark

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Baiva Sydex
True Seeker
Baiva chuckled "Because Im sure you don't like killing innocent lives..." she stated before Mirai would use the beams she snapped at her, Baiva didn't move as she used the bone like armor on her arm to help her defend herself, though to defend she punched the beam causing it to bend as if it was being pushed by both sides to squish it. "that cant be the best you can do right?"she asked with a smirk before she dashed forward swinging her sword at her at an angle swinging hard to try and disarm Mirai, though that all depended on how well mirai defended herself.

+(unknown)
+(unknown)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai didn't say anything else to Baiva. Instead, a barrier appeared in front of her as Baiva swung towards Mirai in an attempt to disarm her. Baiva's attack bounced off the barrier and meanwhile, the beam came to life again. Though it began tearing itself apart into hundreds of sharp barbs of metal. The barbs then launched at Baiva from behind while she was occupied with Mirai.

User Image

Abilities used:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:00 pm
sorbet shark

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Baiva Sydex
True Seeker
Baiva would bounce off the barrier, as Mirai and her were busy Mirai was trying to get her from behind again, Baiva took notice she didn't attack much when she used her ability to control things, so she predicted the attack from behind, her eyes glowing a bit of purple the gems she created before during her attacks appeared behind her, all flying at one another causing them to create a small barrier large enough to stop the metal from hitting her, as the barrier was still up Baiva would thrust her palm onto the barrier aiming to completely overpower it with her fire, her flames would continue its onslaught trying to burn through her barrier as she figured all barriers had a limit of what they could handle

+(unknown)
+(unknown)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai's wavelength suddenly rose and the barrier Baiva attempted to burn suddenly turned into an offensive attack by launching forward towards Baiva. It would keep going forward until it hit the wall so if Baiva was unfortunate enough to get hit by it, she would slam into the wall of the building at high speeds. Immediately after, Mirai charged forward, using her telekinetic abilities to to launch herself. She used her telekinetic abilities to cover her one sword with her wavelength and increase it's strength as she swung it at Baiva.

User Image

Abilities used:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:36 pm
sorbet shark

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Baiva Sydex
True Seeker
Baiva would be forced back thanks to the increase of the wavelength she would be forced into the wall, still smirking she would see Mirai charge at her swinging her sword, Baiva put her hand up to stop the blade with embracing the impact having her get pushed to the side opposite of the sword, a black energy came out of her hand Blasting the sword away, it was a much weaker version of the attack before, blasting the sword away to throw Mirai off balance, when she did she pointed her palm at Mirai "Too bad you couldn't kill your little teacher" she smirked before her hand glowed black it was fast, too fast for mirai to react to, but for some reason she moved her other hand pushing the basting hand downward, causing the attack to hit the ground, preventing it from hitting mirai the explosion would still cause both of them to separate, mirai away from the wall, and Baiva through the wall "You...twin B****s" she would yell getting up off the ground which was still covered in the flames of the town. "You are the only flipping annoyances that never give up...or stay in a cage" she growled before looking back where mirai would be "I need...One mind...not three" she stated before smirking "you two just sit back and enjoy the show" she stated before her body would begin to glow a purple color, clearly it wasn't something that baiva could do, but this one could, the flames around the town began to gather around her all with the same glow, the flames would appear behind her seeming to form some sort of giant demon like figure, completely made out of flames.

+(unknown)
+(unknown)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

When Mirai was knocked off balance, she mentally swore as she didn't have enough time to dodge. She saw Baiva point a palm at her and braced. Suddenly, Baiva moved her hand downwards and cause the attack to hit the ground. Mirai was flown across the room and skidded on the ground before coming to a halt. She winced slightly as she could feel her body being covered with scrapes.
Mirai managed to quickly jump up again, gripping both Texas and the other weapon she had in either hand as she looked up and saw that Baiva had gone through the wall. She frowned slightly as something seemed up. Was whoever was in control of Baiva losing control? Clearly yes but to who? This Baiva made it sound like there was more than two beings fighting for the one body across from her.
She watched as the flames changed color and gathered together and she quickly picked up a defensive stance. "You are fooling yourself if you think throwing flames at me is going to work. Like you, it doesn't affect me," she told her.

User Image

Abilities used:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:56 pm
sorbet shark

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Baiva Sydex
True Seeker
Baiva just smirked at her "ohoh...cocky as well I see, Hopefully that little attitude doesnt change I'll enjoy breaking it" she stated before the fire demonish figure would let out a roar causing buildings that were already on fire to break from the roar. Sending its giant fist down upon Mirai, Mirai would learn it wasn't just fire rather it would be mostly soul energy boasting the form of the beast the was created. Baiva just seemed to stand where she was having the fire connect to her feet as she watched as the monster attacked mirai.

+(unknown)
+(unknown)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

As the large fist came towards Mirai, she quickly moved out of the way though she wasn't expecting the large impact the first had on the ground. The force from the impact threw Mirai off balance and she fell down again. She managed to get up again and glared at Baiva. All around her, debris came to life and launched at her from all directions. She wasn't going to waste her energy on the large giant she created. She had to focus on the source and could only defend against it.

User Image

Abilities used:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:37 pm
sorbet shark
knoooow its been awhile...life less hectic and im willing to continue...that is if you are...if not welp if so cool

User Image
Baiva Sydex
True Seeker
Baiva just smirked as she watched Mirai lose her balance again and soon glare right back at her, it seemed entertaining to her seeing her get angry over tripping. as Mirai started to use the debris around her the flame giant sent its other hand in front of Baiva when it did the debris hit it, of course it didn't stop it, but as the debris flew through it it melted having it disintegrate before it landed a hit. Although one of the pieces managed to barely make it through before it disintegrated having it land on Baiva's shoulder which made her flinch for a second. "Weak body..." she muttered. while she seemed distracted by this mirai would hear a soft voice next to herfor a brief moment yet no one was there "find the third soul...disrupt it...save her" the voice was gone the moment it came and only she could hear it. Baiva's attention returned to Mirai as she would order the giant to slam its arms down this time using both to try and crush mirai under its physical force and heat.

+(unknown)
+(unknown)

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas